SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:48 pm

Lilys IG post from 28 Nov had her with Norweigan Fjords, rare horses but are in Otago, so IMO she was there doing HV in Wanaka with Richie. Given her other post in Hawkes Bay were Quinn lives, I think they will be her top 2.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:39 pm

@Jordan44 :yes:

I'm thinking:

Lesina final 2 Aaron and Mike.
Lily final 2 Quinn and Richie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:40 pm

@Bobette makes sense.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:38 pm

Lesina’s F1 I definitely see as Aaron. That’s the only love connection I’m seeing with any of them. That Bette NZ posted the caption of true love with Aaron and also with Lesina says it all imo. Also he was the first guy they posted about. How excited he and his family and friends were to watch the season all very F1-like. Everything about him points to F1 imo. No completion with any of the others either imo. 

Lily’s F1 if she has one I see as Quinn. I don’t see lily into him like he is. I really like Quinn. He’s such a catch! I’d love to see him find love! 

I’ve noticed that Aaron and Quinn were very close in the house and also post-show and supportive which is nice to see the friendships formed. I think they’re both good guys and took the process seriously and genuine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+3
Bobette
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum