bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

https://youtu.be/Eb2FCiFiN-Q
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13979

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Yesterday at 2:02 pm

Anyone else find it weird that TPTB never seem to post about Clare?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Yesterday at 3:11 pm

No, I don't think it is weird.

There is nothing going on for them to post about. Everything is shut down.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Yesterday at 3:34 pm

IMO Clare may have the weird honor to be named Bachelorette without ever really being the Bachelorette. I don’t see how anything can be filmed  for at least another 6 months, if that, and in what conditions?
Things we did and were used to as  ‘ normal’ are never going to be the same like before. It may sound extreme or pessimistic but it’s more realistic I think.
This situation will have a purging effect on all the influencing and shilling of products no one really needs anyway, and SM will hopefully shift to a platform for contact and sharing information and encouraging others through the most significant cultural and social shift in our lifetime.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum