SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:07 am

Funny, Clare said this in regard to Matt James, maybe she should take her own advice....
https://twitter.com/Clare_Crawley
@Clare_Crawley
·
Apr 25
Respect the opportunity you’ve been given. Respect the rules. Respect me.
@BacheloretteABC

❤
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:09 am

sosleepy wrote:I, for one, find it super unprofessional whether she totally left “for love” or not. She’s cast in a role for a major network, she knows her job. Her job is the television show, not finding a husband, lets be real. Her shoot was already shortened. Suck it up. Added on top of this, the global pandemic and the risks of even filming this suckfest in the middle of a state on fire with cases, and it’s just leaving a bad taste in my mouth her un professionalism. Now they need to bring in extra people, and possibly prolong things, and make added risk because the lead they chose can’t deal? Well, ok then. Good call, Clare.
Right?! I keep seeing these "You go girl! Stick it to production!" comments on Reddit and I feel like I've hit my head and entered an alternate universe. How dare those evil producers have such unreasonable demands for her, like to show up to dates and give roses to more than one guy. How misogynistic of them to expect her to do the job she's being paid to do!

And it's funny bc nowhere in that article does it say that Dale wants to leave the show and be with Clare. I'm sure if Des refused to continue after 2 weeks because she only wanted Brooks it would've sounded real romantic at first, too. That man is not moving to Sacramento to get married and have babies ASAP. All JMO.

Sprite wrote:I am absolutely shocked that Clare may be difficult to work with. rofl 
Who could have ever predicted this, other than anyone who's ever watched Clare on TV before?! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:26 am

If there is any drama around this supposed move by Clare, you know it will be filmed and shown to the viewers. Never before has a lead quit for any reason. After all the publicity on Clare's season, the producers are going to want to get their financial return. No better way than showing just what went down and why Tayshia came in.

Makes me wonder what was behind the announcement that the fireworks were being moved to Sunday, Aug 2nd, from Sat, Aug 1st. Is this Clare's big send-off?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:33 am

It looked like they had only rented out the resort through August.  Does that mean they will still try to get all the filming done by then or pay extra?  They only have a couple weeks turnaround time until Matt's season is supposed to begin.  What happens with that?  I would be upset if I were production, the crew and their families.  I guess they wanted this season to be different -- be careful what you wish for sometimes.  I have watched Clare before -- not surprised.  I also would like some guys to come back for Tayshia.  Otherwise, she will not have many men to choose from.  I also wonder what they are going to do to try and top this season.  Have Matt and Tyler as Co-Bachelors?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:33 am

ReneeM wrote:If this is really about Dale for Clare & she feels he’s it for her, I hope he’s all in as well.

If Dale doesn't reciprocate, or they crash and burn quick, this will be the most idiotic move in Bachelorette history. I'm worried for her honestly. Suspect

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:58 am

Clare quitting or getting fired means I get Tayshia as bachelorette so whatever she did, I AGREE.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:02 pm

I’m worried for her too! I shouldn’t be because this is honestly the dumbest, most unprofessional, immature, and hypocritical thing to ever be done on the set of a Bachelor show...but, man, it’s going to be so embarrassing for her if he doesn’t reciprocate or if they crash and burn. It would be like if Jason asked Molly out after dumping Melissa and she was like “no thanks”. Not to stereotype models, but I just get the feeling Dale wanted to be F4 or date Bachelorette Clare and get all the money/attention that comes with that. I don’t think he wants a quiet life in Sacramento with a regular lady, while dealing with all the negativity and hatred that’s coming her way. People on reddit were saying he was DMing multiple people before filming; if true, it points towards things not being totally mutual.

This is assuming it’s all true. The initial BIP shut-down story seemed much more dramatic than what actually happened, so who knows what actually went down.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:07 pm

RS said in his Instagram live yesterday there are three possible reasons why Clare would leave...

1 - Clare was difficult to work with so production replaced her with Tayshia

2 - Clare decided Dale was going to be her F1 and told production she didn't want to fake her feelings during dates with other contestants for the remainder of the season

3 - Clare was updated during filming about her mom's health issues

I'm going to wait and see what the real reason is before I form any opinions about Clare's choice JMO

LINK

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:21 pm

Aria wrote:People on reddit were saying he was DMing multiple people before filming; if true, it points towards things not being totally mutual.
I just read that comment and was coming here to say this! The original commenter (from 9 days ago) said she knew of at least 5 girls whose DMs he slid into and she doesn't understand why so many Bachelor fans are already obsessed with him. Man, I really hope that this L&S story is false and there's another explanation behind whatever's going on, cause otherwise I'm just embarrassed for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Aria wrote:I’m worried for her too! I shouldn’t be because this is honestly the dumbest, most unprofessional, immature, and hypocritical thing to ever be done on the set of a Bachelor show...but, man, it’s going to be so embarrassing for her if he doesn’t reciprocate or if they crash and burn. It would be like if Jason asked Molly out after dumping Melissa and she was like “no thanks”. Not to stereotype models, but I just get the feeling Dale wanted to be F4 or date Bachelorette Clare and get all the money/attention that comes with that. I don’t think he wants a quiet life in Sacramento with a regular lady, while dealing with all the negativity and hatred that’s coming her way.  People on reddit were saying he was DMing multiple people before filming; if true, it points towards things not being totally mutual.

This is assuming it’s all true. The initial BIP shut-down story seemed much more dramatic than what actually happened, so who knows what actually went down.

IMO.
I agree. I just watched an interview he did in June, and he says he wants to model his hosting career off of Ryan Seacrest. That probably doesn't include living in Sacramento, unless they decide on LA.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:23 pm

jen689 wrote:snipped

I'm going to wait and see what the real reason is before I form any opinions about Clare's choice JMO

LINK

IA I can speculate and guess but as far as opinions on Clare, I just have a hard time believing she's going to walk away from cash and everything that comes with it by being the 'ette. I just can't see her having a temper tantrum and walking off without an extremely good reason and only a couple of weeks in. I'm sure she thought long and hard about all the what if's prior to accepting the offer. What if she is not interested in any of them, choose someone and fake it, choose no one, or fall in love and choose her HEA because those are basically the options which I'm sure she realizes.

If she and Dale did communicate all this time and have hit it off, I would think both of them would be able to discuss in detail how they will handle their relationship going forward. I hope she didn't throw in the towel because she just wanted him and not give anyone else a chance.

What I really hope is that they had planned all along to bring in Tayshia but didn't tell her to avoid leaks. Or maybe they lost confidence in Clare being able to carry the show and with all this time on their hands they had a plan B. JMO's What I hope and what is actually the case is probably totally different. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jen689 wrote:snipped

LINK

IA I can speculate and guess but as far as opinions on Clare, I just have a hard time believing she's going to walk away from cash and everything that comes with it by being the 'ette. I just can't see her having a temper tantrum and walking off without an extremely good reason and only a couple of weeks in. I'm sure she thought long and hard about all the what if's prior to accepting the offer. What if she is not interested in any of them, choose someone and fake it, choose no one, or fall in love and choose her HEA because those are basically the options which I'm sure she realizes.

If she and Dale did communicate all this time and have hit it off, I would think both of them would be able to discuss in detail how they will handle their relationship going forward. I hope she didn't throw in the towel because she just wanted him and not give anyone else a chance.

What I really hope is that they had planned all along to bring in Tayshia but didn't tell her to avoid leaks. Or maybe they lost confidence in Clare being able to carry the show and with all this time on their hands they had a plan B. JMO's What I hope and what is actually the case is probably totally different. laugh out loud

Guardian Angel, I agree. Clare is not a kid. When you are nearly 40, you are not going to walk away from all that money and all those opportunities, unless it is for a very compelling reason. I personally don't consider falling in love to be a compelling enough reason. Clare is a Bach veteran. What does it cost her to play around for a few more weeks, and then walk away with her choice of man?

It's possible that Tayshia was brought in to send a message to Clare -- cooperate more, or be replaced. That would be a good deal for Tayshia -- get paid to be at a nice resort for a couple of weeks. I would do it!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr