SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:24 pm

I don’t know anything anymore either!

Us and People are usually very reliable so I don’t think they would just go off of what L&S said. I think they would verify with their own sources and I honestly trust them more than RS or Michelle.

I do believe that the show is trying to spin this as a love story and that Clare left just for love, because it makes them sound bad if they admit they cast a lead who was difficult to work with. It’s interesting that none of the reputable media outlets have really said that she’s difficult, despite the initial reddit spoiler (and two other reddit sources), which sounds like spin to me. It also sticks out to me is that none of the reputable sources have actually said that Dale/Clare left together or are engaged (unless I missed it). My guess right now is that Clare just didn’t enjoy being lead, got called out by the men for *something*, and just wanted out; my theory is Dale wasn’t actually the main reason, just is being made out to be for optics and more interesting tabloid news.

JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:29 pm

RS never denied the Dale story. Just said he didn’t know what was going on with Clare.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:34 pm

Does Dale have a brother? If he does, maybe it could be him mistakenly referenced in that tweet. But if that was really him at home, then so many questions! Maybe Clare's in South Dakota too.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:23 am

I found a redditors comment which better translated what I was trying to explain earlier about the tweet and timeline-

Clare threatened to quit on July 30th
Friday was on 7/31- rumors from monday 7/27 Tayshia was already there and quarantining

The article says the quarantine period is 10 days - consistent with contestants arriving on July 8th and filming starting July 18th.

Deadline article from Monday of this week, 8/3, Tayshia had completed quarantine and officially joined production.

Tayshia would have been at the resort on Friday July 24th. - day before Clare supposedly cancelled all the dates and didn’t want to film that day - that was Saturday the 25th. 

How Clare could have blindsided production when their backup bachelorette had been on site for at least 6 days before the threat to quit.

Concerning the mike fleiss tweet 3 days into filming that he deleted, I really think Clare told them as soon as they started filming, one outlet was reporting she gave the guy her FIR and it was basically done. This isn’t saying they weren’t surprised.

Last edited by Zaynab on Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:41 am

Zaynab wrote:

This girl claims she was Dale’s cashier in South Dakota today.

ETA: I really hope it worked out with Clare and Dale. RS new info might be about them.

Just to note the posts were deleted

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:08 am

https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/1291712647973539843?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:25 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDmDv6jh2US/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:10 pm

If they were there on Monday -- how do they know they are there all week? They could be gone by now. If these pictures just came out -- maybe they were taken later this week. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/1291712647973539843?s=20

Dale and Clare have been whisked away to a private home where they will stay until the show debuts.

What a dumb idea - that's like moving in with someone after the second date.  Will not end well IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:16 pm

As far as the cosmopolitan article, would Clare really still get $250,000 when she quit as early as she did?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:44 pm

Daily Mail said that Ashley and Jared were actually filming yesterday, so I wonder if Tayshia is filming yet. How much downtime is needed in between?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:51 pm

If Clare and Dale have to be stuck together in a private house for that long -- they will either become closer as a couple or further apart. Do you think they will do some filming at the private house for the show?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr