SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:29 pm

I mentioned last night during live posting, after watching VF I won't be surprised if she's a candidate.

I can see the part she's playing, undecided, not knowing what to do, Peter mentioned something about taking down the walls (one of their favourite lines), she will fall in love then be left heartbroken after taking down those walls. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:37 pm

@GuardianAngel ugh I agree with you there. Especially knowing she made it to the f4. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:43 pm

There's zero chance they're going to even consider picking a woman who modeled White Lives Matter clothing.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:There's zero chance they're going to even consider picking a woman who modeled White Lives Matter clothing.

Thanks, I agree. I've said this elsewhere. Now that Cosmo have literally published a statement on this being why they wouldn't publish the cover pic, tptb won't touch VF for Bachelorette with a 10 ft pole IMO.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:49 pm

I may not like her but I have an inkling that the bachelorette is Kelsey. I say this because she reminds of Hannah B. They've both had growth arcs, and are easily producible which ads drama. We also Kelsey also makes it to hometowns and goes home after Victoria f's nonsense is reviled which should garner her some sympathy. As for others, this season Kelley has just ruined any chances of bachelorette as she is too skeptical of the process, Natasha and most of the other girls have had no screen time, Vicotria F is a no go zone, Victoria P and Sydney have been in too much drama, people like Kendall, Tia, Tayshia, and others remind me of Becca K whose season didn't do well in ratings compared to Rachel or Hannah B CMIMW.

However, there is one other person it could be and that is Hannah Ann if she doesn't win because Ben and Becca K just went on an interview claiming the show wants to attract younger viewers, so I could see the show using them as spokespeople for the show.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:09 am

@ule101 I was thinking Kelsey is on their radar for ette too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:51 am

Jolena wrote:@ule101 I was thinking Kelsey is on their radar for ette too.  

Fine with me, because I could care less about her as a lead and wouldn't watch again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm thinking Kelly 1st and Kelsey 2nd.

Its nice having some one closer to 30 vs. closer to 20

Get back on track with a better chance of making a connection. vs. making the show kind of embarrassing. (which is hat it has been the last 2 seasons)

Not saying 30 year olds aren't embarrassing just a better chance of the show being better.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:There's zero chance they're going to even consider picking a woman who modeled White Lives Matter clothing.

Thank God!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Kelsey looks FAR older than her actual age. Guess that's what beauty pageants will do to you - you keep thinking you need more and more.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Not a big fan of Kelsey and wouldn't enjoy watching an entire season of her as the Bach'ette. Wish they would go outside the franchise and cast someone new.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:14 pm

nikikass wrote:I'm thinking Kelly  1st and Kelsey 2nd.

Its nice having some one closer to 30 vs. closer to 20

Get back on track with a better chance of making a connection. vs. making the show kind of embarrassing. (which is hat it has been the last 2 seasons)

Not saying 30 year olds aren't embarrassing just a better chance of the show being better.

It's for sure not Kelley with the newest promo for Monday.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99