SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rose - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1233784094221357056?s=20

Well finally RS comes through. You can bet he was going to get this one out there ASAP! laugh out loud I actually like Clare but hope they cast a bunch of older men. (30’s and 40”s) This could be fun to watch.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

rose - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MadiPrewfan Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm

I’m so disappointed
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:20 pm

LaineyG wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1233784094221357056?s=20

Well finally RS comes through.  You can bet he was going to get this one out there ASAP!  laugh out loud    I actually like Clare but hope they cast a bunch of older men. (30’s and 40”s) This could be fun to watch.

Sadly I still expect most the guys to be 25-early 30s at most. I was hoping for Tia. I will watch but will cringe as she chooses younger guys.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Yes!! I love it especially since she is 38! There has to be some guys over 30 for it to make sense. Perhaps she likes them younger?

Last edited by sandileekeller on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Wow! Kinda shocking!

I don’t mind it, although I definitely need a refresher on her seasons.

Kinda sucks for Tia and Tayshia being passed over twice but I guess that’s the way it goes
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:26 pm

rose - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Ac76d410

www.twitter.com/realitysteve
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:27 pm

I guess that makeup artist Gina follow (than unfollow) was a big clue. laugh out loud

I never watched any of the seasons Clare has been on. So I really don't know what to think or expect with this one.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:I guess that makeup artist Gina follow was a big clue. laugh out loud

I never watched any of the seasons Clare has been on. So I really don't know what to think or expect with this one.

She was F2 on Juan Pablo’s season. She told him off when he dumped her. She is older now, so I’m interested to see how much she has grown since then.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:29 pm

Even RS says definitely an older cast.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:29 pm

Doesn't matter how old the guys are.

I'm out.  I have no interest in watching Clare.  Wasn't fond of her on BIP. Wasn't fond of her on Winter Games.

Not the first time I haven't watched a season because I had no interest in the lead and probably won't be the last.

But can I say I hope TPTB stick it to RS and announce someone different Monday morning  :uptonogood

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:30 pm

If they bring a mature cast, then it could work. We've been complaining about the immature young people on the past few seasons. Fingers crossed both for Clare and for us.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:34 pm

sandileekeller wrote:
smg2587 wrote:I guess that makeup artist Gina follow was a big clue. laugh out loud

She was F2 on Juan Pablo’s season. She told him off when he dumped her. She is older now, so I’m interested to see how much she has grown since then.

We saw her on Winter Games with Benoit it was a mess

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99