SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:16 pm

@bluwavz I agree!
And GREAT new avatar! A little refreshed one! handwave
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Linds911 wrote:@GuardianAngel ugh I agree with you there. Especially knowing she made it to the f4. no no

I see her being on their shortlist. The girl not only constantly seeks out guidance from her producer but even asked her ex Chase what she should do! IMO tptb revel in being trusted by a contestant in that way. Also, her saying she doesn’t know why she “ is the way she is” is what the franchise builds storyline around - discovery.
As to the Cosmo controversy, we don’t know her ethnicity. Is she Caucasian with an olive completion or is she mixed? If the latter, the WLM controversy could easily be swept away and changed to a narrative of her being young and naive at the time.
I’m not fond of her personality so am hoping she just fades from next lead contention.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:38 pm

@notarose This exactly why I thought of her when I saw this during the epi.

Also, her saying she doesn’t know why she “ is the way she is” is what the franchise builds storyline around - discovery.

Forgive me, because I didn't google anything further about her modeling the choice of clothing, only what I read here and I thought it had something to do with fish?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose This exactly why I thought of her when I saw this during the epi.

Also, her saying she doesn’t know why she “ is the way she is” is what the franchise builds storyline around - discovery.

Forgive me, because I didn't google anything further about her modeling the choice of clothing, only what I read here and I thought it had something to do with fish?

It does have to do with fish but using White Lives Matter which parallels Black Lives Matter in addition to a fish instead of star version of the Confederate flag in their advertising is seen by many as insensitive and unnecessary in this decade.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:46 am

@notarose Thanks for clarifying.

Re HB potentially being the next lead. IMHO she wasn't in the right frame of mind the first time, and IMHO a 2nd round is the last thing she should be considering.

I think she really needs to get herself out meeting lots of new people, going on dates, enjoying real life. I don't follow her, only what I read here, but I never see any posts with her and friends. Does she have any friends she hangs out with? Is she finally settled in her apartment?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:55 pm

leavers wrote:
bluwavz wrote:There's zero chance they're going to even consider picking a woman who modeled White Lives Matter clothing.

Thanks, I agree. I've said this elsewhere. Now that Cosmo have literally published a statement on this being why they wouldn't publish the cover pic, tptb won't touch VF for Bachelorette with a 10 ft pole IMO.
That may have saved us from disaster. Imagine 20 emotionally abusive relationships evolve at the same time.
Yay! no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 pm

Further to discussion in HB spoiler thread.

Will Hannah Brown return to ‘The Bachelor’ franchise?
“Also, I heard rumors,” Martinez spilled. “Apparently someone … in Bachelor world said that they heard from a very reliable source that they are actually considering Hannah for season 2.”

“Hannah Brown is being talked about for season 2,” Ambrose confirmed.

“No!” Martinez responded. “No! I don’t care how I felt about her season or how I’ve ever felt about her. This has nothing to do with any of that, my personal feelings aside. Please, no!”
cheatsheet.com

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 am

I think it's Kelsey that's getting the Bachelorette edit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose Thanks for clarifying.

Re HB potentially being the next lead. IMHO she wasn't in the right frame of mind the first time, and IMHO a 2nd round is the last thing she should be considering.

I think she really needs to get herself out meeting lots of new people, going on dates, enjoying real life. I don't follow her, only what I read here, but I never see any posts with her and friends. Does she have any friends she hangs out with? Is she finally settled in her apartment?

Well, HB has got Demi the opportunist and Alan the pretend boyfriend as friends. She did seem to have a few friends at home but, she has issues that make her a difficult choice for new friends IMO. Starting with the fact that 98% of her sentences start with “I” and she evidently has little else to talk about. When you compare her DWTS package to others, it’s so sad to see how self absorbed she is. Other contestants were focused on charities and others. She listed all her yearbook designations as achievements. She’s a beautiful empty shell, IMO. I’m not sure how she learns to care about anything other than herself but, I am very sure another round of Bachelorette won’t help. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 am

atem wrote:I think it's Kelsey that's getting the Bachelorette edit.  
I would watch her season for sure.  She kind of grew on me.  And she's quite beautiful! Men would line up!  I hope you're right! I would prefer here over other choices that I have seen out there, Tia, Kendall, Hannah B. ...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:05 pm

I looked at Kelsey's IG to see what she's up to recently. Not much, posting here and there but just for the show. I wish she would change her profile picture as I think she is much prettier than that photo. I really didn't know much about her, or forgot what was sleuthed. Here is an article that provides a little info for those who may be interested.

Does anyone know what she does outside of the pageant world?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a29425466/kelsey-weier-bachelor-peter-weber/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I looked at Kelsey's IG to see what she's up to recently. Not much, posting here and there but just for the show. I wish she would change her profile picture as I think she is much prettier than that photo. I really didn't know much about her, or forgot what was sleuthed. Here is an article that provides a little info for those who may be interested.

Does anyone know what she does outside of the pageant world?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a29425466/kelsey-weier-bachelor-peter-weber/

Perhaps that will change after Monday?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99