SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Recent follows. affraid I know they weren't being followed the other day.

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Captu268
https://www.instagram.com/kelsey_weier/?hl=en

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if TPTB had a secret deal with Kelsey - and maybe someone else too- to lead them to think that THEY are their choice, with contract and everything, like they did with others like Caila and Luke Pell, only to pull the rug at the last minute...typical TPTB ! :uptonogood
Where was SHE seen last?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:57 pm

In one of Tia's stories today, she mentioned she is going on a trip to Australia in a couple of weeks.  She was hoping to take some of the clothes she was trying on with her.

So evidently, she was out before she was even in.  She did mention when asked if she was going to get a job that she had some travel coming up and would wait until that was done then find a job.  So evidently, this Australian trip has been in the works for awhile.

Good for her.  I'd take Australia over being the lead and having to deal with TPTB any day!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30 pm

So far, the cast listed here is not doing it for me.  

Good for Tia.  Wish she and Madi got to meet before she leaves!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: Credit: @Erin Hill
getncozypod
After a season of babies on @bachelorabc it will be nice to see an older lead if the #rumors are true, and she’s a total smoke show TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1105969562TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1105969562TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1105969562 Clare was the runner-up from #juanpablo season and a local from Sacramento! I’m hoping she will bring back the glory days of this franchise and can’t wait to see her finally find her person 💕
#thebachelorette
#bachelornation
#clarecrawley
#goodmorningamerica
#sacramento
#newbachelorette
#bacheloralumni
#journeytofindlove
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9LMLz_jGCy/

Just bringing this forward because I wanted to comment on it but I had to step away. Posted 18 hrs ago.

This has to be recent pic because she looks different than she did in her previous pics, and the same as her IG stories that I posted up thread.

Plus, her car does not have a white interior. Could it be when she was picked up to go to the airport?

Credit: @Clare Crawley
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfo5ohlFlwk/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:21 pm

@GuardianAngel I’m confused.... it has snow outside, like she maybe went to Lake Tahoe recently? But not anywhere close to where she lives....which is Sacramento. Plus the car is dark inside and white outside ... dizzy ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:54 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:Is everyone convinced it's Clare only because RS says it's so?  How long ago was it that he said Luke Pell would be the Bachelor, only to have Nick walk on stage when it was announced?

Not saying it won't be Clare, but I'm not believing until they say her name on GMA.  It all just seems a little too weird.

Honestly, I am hoping the announcement is someone else just to screw with RS.  I'm evil like that.  :uptonogood

According to a reddit poster that went to BL in LA the other night, MF confirmed to her that Clare is the lead.  She told him she was a big fan of Clare's and that she would be very happy if they chose her. He told her that she would be happy on Monday morning.  Since when has MF confirmed anything to a fan before an announcement?  I'm guessing never (but I could be wrong).

In the Nick situation, it also came out that Chase had his bags packed and was ready to go to the airport to get on the plane to head to LA for the announcement the next night when he got the phone call to stay home.

Re: bolded. That user (who has been on the sub for a very long time and I know has gone to tapings for various things before as she lives in LA and her info about what happens there has always turned out to be correct) also said that MF said they want to 'age up the franchise'.

I think it means they don't mind the info getting out early. Why they care so deeply about some things being spoiled and not others is anyone's guess
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Glad to see the guys ages will be closer to her age. I don't mind age differences as long as the guy and Clare can make it work and it's not super huge. Like younger then 25 would be a no-go. A lot of celebrity couples have age differences and they are making it work. My favorite celeb couple have a 7 yr age difference and they are going on 4+ years. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 8367-910 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 I_got_13 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 E5kqdm15 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:51 pm

@Astrobach That snow pic is an old pic. She went to Tahoe which I'm pretty sure people from Sacramento and the surrounding area go for vacations. I traveled to Sacramento years ago, and my friends took me to Tahoe. It was a couple of hours IIRC. I was just pointing out the recent pic in the white leather seats isn't her car. She could have gotten a new one, and it's not clear who actually took that picture of her in the car, tagged Sacramento, since it's not on her own IG. Erin Hill who posted the pic seems to have her own podcast, I have no idea who she is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:19 pm

I'm thinking that at least 10 contestants should be over 35 years old, and 3-5 of those over 40.
They will milk the whole age theme this time, for sure

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:33 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for clarifying! I was not even looking at the car of the top photo, didn’t realize you were comparing them, my bad. :gotcha:
As far as Erin Hill, looks like she just recently moved to San Diego...that’s all I got if it is the same woman. no idea
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:24 pm

Just read the spoiler and...

via GIPHY

What a monumentally awful decision, IMO. Awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:38 pm

@Hawaii Girl WHICH SPOILER ? About Clare?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99