SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:18 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I'm thinking that at least 10 contestants should be over 35 years old, and 3-5 of those over 40.
They will milk the whole age theme this time, for sure

Probably, because they never resist milking anything that can be milked.

I will say though that Australia has had a 37-year-old bachelorette and most of her men were younger than her (though she did pick an F1 that was a bit older - they didn't work out though - it's no guarantee).

One of her F4 was 24. no idea For production reasons? Probably. They didn't make too big a deal of the age difference though it did come up. But, younger men can still have a place on a show with an older bachelorette.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:21 am

At least it will be pretty easy to work out the F1 contenders within the first 5 minutes if 75 % of the cast are toddlers. TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698

Unless she likes younger men in which case, you go girl.  I could see some 24 yos being more mature than her anyway TBH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:17 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1234467385547120640?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:42 am

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a new season. Maybe when Jillian did it. I can't wait for Clare! I think she's going to be a hot mess is the best possible way.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:58 pm

@allykat I agree that Clare's season will most likely be a hot mess. Problem is I don't watch this show for TPTB manipulation and the thrill of conflict and drama. And while TPTB will most likely push the age issue I don't think that will be their main push.

Problem is I've always thought Clare was meh. Will watch some and hope I am wrong and that it will be an engaging season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:00 pm

allykat wrote:I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a new season. Maybe when Jillian did it. I can't wait for Clare! I think she's going to be a hot mess is the best possible way.

I was beyond excited for Jillian and came out totally disappointed. Glad I could care less this time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:15 pm

allykat wrote:I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a new season. Maybe when Jillian did it. I can't wait for Clare! I think she's going to be a hot mess is the best possible way.

I wasn't a fan of her but I'm happy they chose her. I'm looking forward to the sleuthing and see how her season unfolds! I think she did very well on GMA. She's confident, knows how to speak, and comes across as very excited.

It doesn't matter who the 'ette or TB is, there is always TPTB manipulation every season since day 1, so for me it's just more to speculate on and give my opinion. If there is a love story, Becca/Garrett Jojo/Jordan Rachel/Bryan that's just a bonus! I wasn't crazy about Rachel, and that season turned out to be one of my favourite sleuthing season of all time!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:41 pm

I agree, I'm excited for Clare too!  She will be a hot mess, and not necessarily  in a bad way, but she'll just lay it all out there.  I really hope they cast more age appropriate men for her.   And even if you're not a fan of Clare, at least she'll bring a different dynamic to the show, anything would be better than all the 22 year old's and their drama.   We'll have a more mature drama laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:27 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

I agree, I'm excited for Clare too!  She will be a hot mess, and not necessarily  in a bad way, but she'll just lay it all out there.  I really hope they cast more age appropriate men for her.   And even if you're not a fan of Clare, at least she'll bring a different dynamic to the show, anything would be better than all the 22 year old's and their drama.   We'll have a more mature drama laugh out loud

Unfortunately, I suspect we will have the same drama, just with older people and that will only make it worse. It's bad enough if a 22 year old acts stupid, but when it's someone older it is even sadder and more uncomfortable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:49 pm

I'm a fan of Clare and happy pleasantly surprised it's her. I worry for how tptb will treat her, but let's face it, that's with anyone now. I agree with a poster upthread asking for majority of guys to be maybe mid-late thirties/early forties. That's just me. Some guys are mature and ready in their 20s. We don't see a "lot"of that on TB though. I always push for this but I'd like to see Coach Brian back...I think he's still single and to me a stand up guy. He's younger than Clare, but I think she's dated younger guys before. Even if he's not final choice, he would lend some fun and credibility to the season. I haven't yet done more than a cursory check of the guys we know about but I'm not seeing a match so far. Maybe they are still weeding out all the ones chosen for a Madi/whoever from this cast season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:14 pm

Has a Clare had a boyfriend outside BN since her first season?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Has a Clare had a boyfriend outside BN since her first season?

Clare is usually pretty private about her dating life.  I believe that last guys she's posted on SM about was Benoit, though I'm sure she's dated since him, but I have no idea who.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99