SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I looked at Kelsey's IG to see what she's up to recently. Not much, posting here and there but just for the show. I wish she would change her profile picture as I think she is much prettier than that photo. I really didn't know much about her, or forgot what was sleuthed. Here is an article that provides a little info for those who may be interested.

Does anyone know what she does outside of the pageant world?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a29425466/kelsey-weier-bachelor-peter-weber/

She works for a mens’ custom tailoring company. It’s a global company - over 80 locations in the US and a few in other countries.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:03 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I looked at Kelsey's IG to see what she's up to recently. Not much, posting here and there but just for the show. I wish she would change her profile picture as I think she is much prettier than that photo. I really didn't know much about her, or forgot what was sleuthed. Here is an article that provides a little info for those who may be interested.

Does anyone know what she does outside of the pageant world?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a29425466/kelsey-weier-bachelor-peter-weber/

She works for a mens’ custom tailoring company. It’s a global company - over 80 locations in the US and a few in other countries.

She is a personal shopper for some of the more wealthy men (and maybe women) here in the Des Moines area.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Thanks for the update! I had no idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:45 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1228431977797341184?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 pm

No, please no to Andi Dorfman. What man would want to "win" and have a tell-all written about him?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1228431977797341184?s=20

NO!!!

I don't see fans clamoring for Andi as the Bette again. I most certainly am not. I didn't want her bitchy self the first time, let alone a second! Unfortunately, because of the crappy casting this season, there is not exactly a viable option from Peter's season and people have been looking back at past seasons for anyone single. She is on the short list only because there is a short list of women still available!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:57 pm

@Sprite Agreed, and she’s also pretty close to CH so it would have been considered before. iMO, she is not really interested, she just likes the attention this discussion is bringing to her. She thrives on that IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:11 pm

I'm kind of surprised nobody is talking about the possibility of Madi being the next Bachelorette.  There's a good chance what RS said is true - that she left after finding out Peter had slept with both Victoria F and Hannah Ann.  And then he said a few days ago that The Bachelor was in AL filming Madi.  I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything - but they haven't had a virgin Bachelorette yet.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm kind of surprised nobody is talking about the possibility of Madi being the next Bachelorette.  There's a good chance what RS said is true - that she left after finding out Peter had slept with both Victoria F and Hannah Ann.  And then he said a few days ago that The Bachelor was in AL filming Madi.  I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything - but they haven't had a virgin Bachelorette yet.

All we keep hearing is that Madi is a virgin., but do we know for sure that that's the case? Wasen't she in a 3 yr relationship ? Maybe it's the same scenario as Sean where he wasen't a virgin but then decided not to have sex anymore until marriage. Madi says " Peter dosen't know that I'm saving myself for marriage" but that could be a more recent decision that she made for herself and could be because of her past relationship that didn't end in marriage. I know we hear VF speak to it but she could just be interpreting "saving myself for marriage" as virginal when maybe that isn't the case. Unless we hear Madi herself say it then I think we can believe it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Jolena wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm kind of surprised nobody is talking about the possibility of Madi being the next Bachelorette.  There's a good chance what RS said is true - that she left after finding out Peter had slept with both Victoria F and Hannah Ann.  And then he said a few days ago that The Bachelor was in AL filming Madi.  I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything - but they haven't had a virgin Bachelorette yet.

All we keep hearing is that Madi is a virgin., but do we know for sure that that's the case? Wasen't she in a 3 yr relationship ? Maybe it's the same scenario as Sean where he wasen't a virgin but then decided not to have sex anymore until marriage. Madi says " Peter dosen't know that I'm saving myself for marriage" but that could be a more recent decision that she made for herself and could be because of her past relationship that didn't end in marriage. I know we hear VF speak to it but she could just be interpreting "saving myself for marriage" as virginal when maybe that isn't the case. Unless we hear Madi herself say it then I think we can believe it. jmo

I think it’s been confirmed via the previews with her mom and the episode description. But she doesn’t tell Peter until she gets the date to FDDs. I think she waited too long to tell him and [lease mo I do not want her as Bachelorette. Imo. The only good thing is it soul free up my Monday nights.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:17 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm kind of surprised nobody is talking about the possibility of Madi being the next Bachelorette...
Reasons people aren't talking about Madi as the next Bachelorette...

She's the F1 and her relationship with Pete will be announced during ATFR
She's too young
Not wanting a virgin Bachelorette

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:13 am

Oh for crying out loud! I can see the flirting between CH and Andi, and what's her name's head spinning in circles.

I highly doubt Andi would be the 'ette again, simply because I think there was a thing with her and CH and he wouldn't be able to handle it. JMO's

As for Andi, I don't think she'd stoop that low since her life has changed a lot since she was last on.

I hope she's not the next lead, I would never be able to handle the way she talks acts or watch the pouty face/lips expressions. For me she knew how to pour on the fake as a contestant and then as lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99