SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:27 pm

@Dahling Glad to have your sleuthing skills! It's fun to figure out the puzzle with just a little clue.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:03 pm

@GuardianAngel. I might have said that wrong...I’m not near LaQuinta/Palm Springs area...far from it. I’m in Northern California and I have some idea where Clare lives and what her life may be like living in Sacramento.

@Norcalgal I’m assuming we’re like neighbors.🤗

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:34 pm

@Dahling yes

With Clare being a hair stylist, she can pick up and start over anywhere. I'm just not sure she would be willing to move. She seems to have lived in the same area for many years?

Unless she chooses a F1 who has an awesome job with no opportunity to transfer and they are madly in love, maybe she will. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Dahling yes

With Clare being a hair stylist, she can pick up and start over anywhere. I'm just not sure she would be willing to move. She seems to have lived in the same area for many years?

Unless she chooses a F1 who has an awesome job with no opportunity to transfer and they are madly in love, maybe she will. Smiley

Her mom is elderly and in care. Moving would mean a change in her routine of spending time with her mom. I don’t know the particulars. For some people that is a difficult decision.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:06 pm

So yes I think her mom is a factor right now. I also think she will pick someone that appreciates that she has an older parent that she needs to take care of. I see her either staying in Sacramento or living somewhere where she can easily return.

As far as her business, I think that is something that would be hard to start over with a new clientele somewhere else. It might take her a long time to build up the same number of clients. If she finds the love of her life and she relocates, she may just put her business on the back burner.

My thoughts on Sacramento are that it is not the most exciting place to live and it gets really hot. It is close to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, and San Francisco, so there are places to go to have fun. I think someone who is familiar with living in the Western United States or has a job that is transferable to the area would be a good choice. jmo

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:16 pm

I saw someone mentioned they thought that filming would probably finish in 6 weeks. I made a little schedule up for myself so I can follow along like I did last year, and I agree it would take that long since they don’t have travel days.

What I was wondering was whether they will include days off in their schedule since travel days sometimes have included off days as well. I can’t see them working every day for six weeks. I mean Clare would be working everyday, along with the producers and the rest of the crew, especially the camera crew. The guys wouldn’t be needs everyday, so they will have down time. I mean maybe they just want to hurry up and get her season filmed, but it does seem like a lot of “on” days. Anyway, just some thoughts I had...

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:34 pm

I was reading in the contestant's thread and sometimes wonder about whether tptb are trying to throw sleuthers off track.  The contestants with one or two small changes especially puzzle me.  
I do agree with Auntie's mention of the second RC probably being tonight.  We might get more clarity of who is gone.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:17 pm

I do think TPTB always have to up their game when it comes to people sleuthing the contestants, but I don’t know if they care as much for the earlier contestants sent home. It is funny how a lot of the guys are public this time. You can’t really notice if they’re back until they post or start following more people (especially other contestants).

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:33 pm

I feel like things are moving fast for Clare’s season. She should be having her 3rd RC/elimination tomorrow, and she’s already had 2-1on1 dates. I think after the RC she should be down to 15 guys and by next week 12 guys. That’s a lot of eliminated men coming from 42!

Of course some could be sitting around in hotel rooms as back ups. Anybody have thoughts on this?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Dahling wrote:I feel like things are moving fast for Clare’s season. She should be having her 3rd RC/elimination tomorrow, and she’s already had 2-1on1 dates. I think after the RC she should be down to 15 guys and by next week 12 guys. That’s a lot of eliminated men coming from 42!

Of course some could be sitting around in hotel rooms as back ups. Anybody have thoughts on this?

I like the idea of lots of eliminations early on. We often hear that leads are only romantically interested in about 4 contestants. IMO it could be beneficial to have a smaller number earlier so she can spend more time getting to know each person because of fewer guys being at cocktail parties and on group dates. Depending on how small, it could even mean an additional 1-1 date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:19 pm

@Dahling 

I've been thinking about this and have a first draft that maybe we can discuss and figure out.   One of my considerations is whatever union contracts are in place re crew days off and whether they can work more than 5-6 consecutive days.  Or maybe they have extra crew members, in which case they "may" be able to double up on what Clare does when and reduce the number of days needed.  

Here goes:

Episode 1
July 18   Meet & Greet
July 19 Day off because filming always goes so late

Episode 2  
July 20-21-22  One individual and two group dates
July 23 Second RC Thursday
July 24 Day off?

Episode 3
July 25-26-27  One or two Individual and one or two Group dates      (I forget when they start having just one GD per episode)
July 28  Third RC Tuesday
July 29 Day off?

Episode 4
July 30-31 Aug 1  Two Individual and one Group date
Aug 2  Fourth RC Sunday
Aug 3 Day off?

Episode 5
Aug 4-5-6   Two Individual and one Group date
Aug 7  Fifth RC Friday
Aug 8 Day off?

Episode 6
Aug 9-10-11  Two Individual and one Group date
Aug 12 Sixth RC Wednesday
Aug 13 Day off?

Episode 7 
Aug 14-15-16-17  Three Individual and one Group date
Aug 17 Seventh RC Monday
*** I think this happens on the last Individual date day?
Aug 18 Day Off?

Episode 8  Hometowns.  IDK how they do this but I am guessing it will be remote, so only one day per date and no travel days.
Aug 19-20-21-22  
Eighth RC Aug 23 Sunday
Aug 24 Day off?

Episode 9  Overnight Dates
Aug 25, Aug 27, Aug 29
Days off Aug 26, 28, 30
Aug 31 Ninth RC Monday

Episode 10 Last Chance Dates/Meet the Parents
I think the MTP will be a zoom call or some such, so they could do the LTD and MTP the same day for each contestant.
Sept 1-2  One day for each contestant for both LCD and MTP
Sept 3  Final Rose Ceremony  Thursday.   

I doubt it will go this late, so I figure some days off will be  removed and/or dates will be changed/combined somehow.  It will be interesting to see.  I think this is the latest it could possibly go.

Please, have a go at it and see what everyone thinks  TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f60d

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:45 pm

As they are not traveling, will they need all those days off?

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99