SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:54 pm

Please no Kelsey she way to whiney and emotional all the time.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:59 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:53 pm

RS’ site won’t load for me, but according to Reddit, he thinks that if Madi isn’t F1, she’ll be the next lead. With Mills defending her & her being filmed in Auburn, I think they may be leaning that way. I just can’t see Peter/Madi leaving the show together.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:56 pm

I want Andi to be the lead and Nick to go on the show again then they can live happily after. My dream comes true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:05 pm

@sdmom I would love that!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:51 pm

sdmom wrote:I want Andi to be the lead and Nick to go on the show again then they can live happily after. My dream comes true.

@sdmom
Andi and Nick have milked the franchise forever and they’re still single. I think they’ve played out of lead consideration.
No more reruns. Id love to see people their ages but, fresh faces, please. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Emeralds wrote:RS’ site won’t load for me, but according to Reddit, he thinks that if Madi isn’t F1, she’ll be the next lead. With Mills defending her & her being filmed in Auburn, I think they may be leaning that way. I just can’t see Peter/Madi leaving the show together.
I'd be on Team Madi

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Take this for what you will. Rob Mills was on the Bachelor Party Podcast and said he thinks there is a clamoring for Kelsey to be Bachelorette. She doesn't really have the social media clamoring and hasn't for most of the season so I am surprise he would say that. For Mills to say what he did she seems to be at least still in the discussion for next ette.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:44 pm

smg2587 wrote:Take this for what you will. Rob Mills was on the Bachelor Party Podcast and said he thinks there is a clamoring for Kelsey to be Bachelorette. She doesn't really have the social media clamoring and hasn't for most of the season so I am surprise he would say that. For Mills to say what he did she seems to be at least still in the discussion for next ette.

IMO tptb try to create buzz by saying there is buzz. It’s the same as when the term “fan favorite” is used even when the person is not. It’s about throwing it out there to see if it will stick.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:59 pm

@notarose ITA - same with my post below I brought over from the previous page. "Bachelor Nations is Begging for Alayah.....

I posted MF's tweet upthread ahead of last night's epi and that's the first thing I thought of.

A tweet asking for suggestions on the night Kelsey is being eliminated to start the "buzz" to me appeared planned.

He only had one response to that tweet.

@NikkiGarcia111
5h5 hours ago
More
Replying to @fleissmeister
Please don't get any more immature beauty queens, wannabe models or wanna be instagram influencers.  I don't like Peter's season. Too much over producing and unlikeable girls.
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1229569550846349312

@smg2587 thanks for sharing. They are all snakes!

GuardianAngel wrote:They are?? I hardly remember who she is.

Bachelor Nation Is Begging for Alayah Benavidez to Be Announced as the Next Bachelorette on Peter Weber's 'Women Tell All' Episode
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bachelor-nation-is-begging-for-alayah-benavidez-to-be-announced-as-the-next-bachelorette-on-peter-webers-women-tell-all-episode.html/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:48 pm

Sorry for the double post.

More buzz! Smiley

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1229912231200067584?s=20

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5521p204-bachelor-24-peter-weber-feb-17th-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:53 pm

Maybe im alone but Kelsey's exit was so MEH to me....i just dont see Ette potential in her. She could very well be made the next lead but i think they're forcing it, i dont see any clamoring for her. She hasnt even hit 200k IG followers. I know her weepiness will annoy me if she gets the role, ugh. Team Madi if shes not F1 and Team Tia if she is and that's my final answer! Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99