SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Well Tia’s "ex" is supporting her. laugh out loud

If it can't be Kendall, then so am I.

I have a feeling that they care more about who will have a good storyline and be good at the job in general that the popular vote.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:23 pm

I have a feeling it will be Kelsey.

I don't recall Tia leaving Arkansas to go to LA although she did travel to get her extensions updated a few weeks back to that place in Arizona.  With her history with the franchise, maybe any discussions have been by phone and not in person with everything else she has had going on.  Maybe they called and she said "no thanks"!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:36 pm

I would much rather a Bachelorette who's too emotional like Kelsey than one who's too emotionless and monotone like Kelley. I know a lot of her comments about being better than the other women were frankenbited, but I've always gotten the vibe from her that she DOES actually feel that way. Bachelorettes like Andi and Rachel were skeptical, but they didn't act like they were above the process the way Kelley does. Either way I would be really surprised if it's her because production doesn't seem to like her all that much. All JMO.

IMO Tia would be the best option but I think it's a long shot because the only time they've ever reached far back for a lead was Arie (I'm not counting Nick since he was on BIP when they chose him) and that was because Peter K was a mess and impossible to work with. She's who I'm hoping for though - she's 28, has her doctorate, has the witty/charismatic personality that (IMO) Kelsey is lacking, and has ~fallen in love~ twice during this process so you know she'll provide the engagement they're after.

I think they'll probably end up choosing Kelsey and pretend like it's the most popular choice the way they did with Hannah B - who did actually end up becoming popular on her own season, so I guess the same could happen with Kelsey no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:08 pm

As far as who the next bachelorette could be. Go to IG and go to "bachelorfantake" click on the youtube link in the bio and play the first video that's posted "bachelorette 2020."
After listening to it I honestly think the next bachelorette is Madison. They give all the girls from Peter's season and past seasons that would be in the running and why they would be and why they wouldn't be.(including Hannah B) The view on Why Madison would be and how it might've come about recently matches up with her recent filming in Aurburn and what I believe is probably exactly what we'll see go down. In short... They hold Hannah B off the DWTS tour schedule until they know for sure exactly who they want. Madison would be female sean Lowe (that worked out great for them) but Madison is Peter's F1 & they give it a go at dating. (probably Face timing & phone calls mostly over the past 3 months , with little to no SHV's imo) so while they seek and go back and forth throwing names around like Kelly, Kelsey,Tia, Tashia, Kendall. Madison and Peter break up things didn't work out and she's the one they want, low and behold they release Hannah Brown to go on tour and they put out her tour schedule so everyone knows she isn't the bachelorette then Filming for bachelorette intro in Auburn (all of this coming out and happening around the same time) and for me it's all coming together now that this is very likely a high possibility and might be the case. That's IF Madison's family approves of the contract and they pay her enough $$ We all know Money talks . If some of you go over and listen to this you tube I would be very interested to hear what you guys take away from it., but it all sounded very much to me like it could be coming from someone who knows a little about what's going on behind the scenes.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:26 pm

I can see Madi as b'ette before I can see her as Peter Weber's wife. Let's just put it that way!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:55 pm

leavers wrote:I can see Madi as b'ette before I can see her as Peter Weber's wife. Let's just put it that way!

Personally I think the premise of this show is not for Madison (and nothing to do Fantasy suites). Just leading the guys on and practically lying every other word to them. For a sweet church going girl I think that would be tough. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:13 pm

I won't be surprised if it's Kelsey simply because MF tweeted before the epi that she was eliminated, that they need to pick a new bachelorette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:02 am

I hope they DON'T CAST Kelsey as the next Bachelorette. As a viewer, her behavior has been too polarizing this season. If I was a prospective contestant set to be cast for the Bachelorette, I would decline after witnessing her time this season.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:03 am

I dont think Madi is the Bachelorette. Unless they broke protocol for her , they never film Bachelorette packages this early. Becca, Rachel and Hannah didn't start filming their intros until the beginning of March. I also don't see Madi wanting to put herself through the show again. I have a feeling that if it's someone from this season, it's Kelsey's gig to lose.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:08 am

kmick0890 wrote:I dont think Madi is the Bachelorette. Unless they broke protocol for her , they never film Bachelorette packages this early.  Becca, Rachel and Hannah didn't start filming their intros until the beginning of March. I also don't see Madi wanting to put herself through the show again. I have a feeling that if it's someone from this season, it's Kelsey's gig to lose.

They could've filmed a break up intro to get her ready to do the bachelorette intro in near future. no? I hope she isn't , as much as I like her, I wouldn't want to see her do it. no no
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:10 am

Jolena wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I dont think Madi is the Bachelorette. Unless they broke protocol for her , they never film Bachelorette packages this early.  Becca, Rachel and Hannah didn't start filming their intros until the beginning of March. I also don't see Madi wanting to put herself through the show again. I have a feeling that if it's someone from this season, it's Kelsey's gig to lose.

They could've filmed a break up intro to get her ready to do the bachelorette intro in near future. no?  I hope she isn't , as much as I like her, I wouldn't want to see her do it. no no

Personally, I don't think so. Not unless production knew she was their frontrunner for the gig.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:15 am

kmick0890 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

They could've filmed a break up intro to get her ready to do the bachelorette intro in near future. no?  I hope she isn't , as much as I like her, I wouldn't want to see her do it. no no

Personally, I don't think so. Not unless production knew she was their frontrunner for the gig.

I think they were Holding on to a 2 x Hannah B go around but watching how the viewers were reacting to Madi, it was obvious that she was getting great feedback. I posted that the bachelorette 2020 youtube video that is posted in "bachelorfantake" on IG goes over all the possible nominees for next lead and they make good sense , at least to me they did. It's worth listening to. imo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99