SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:OMG-what is wrong with Victoria!? She was rude to him last episode but this is inexcusable. Why didn't he send her home right then and slam the door behind her?

Two possible reasons only IMO:

1. The producers made him keep her
2. Sexual desire overcoming all obstacles. Once he slept with her in the FS, well, he got all he wanted and was okay with letting her go.

Honestly - if it is the second option - Peter is a really awful person imo and Madi should stay as far away from him as possible.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:30 am

@leavers Right on ! Most likely a good mix of these two reasons... that illustrates again how spineless he is IMO because a ‘ real’ man would have said NO to the producers and NO to her drama filled tantrums. I feel for Madi. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:39 am

Based on the description, I am guessing that HS Dad says to Peter that he only tell his daughter he loves her and not he's falling in love.  If she's the Gold Coast bathroom tryst/girl with the fuzzy socks, it will make me think she is F1.  How, I have no idea, because she comes off way too young and I don't get it.

Madi says that if tonight goes well, she can see herself falling in love.  From that picture of her kissing him, I think she defies what her father says and tells Peter she's falling for him even though he didn't give permission.  

Kelsey will be getting the Bachelorette edit big time.  Showing big growth in their relationship,, etc. and many are going to be pissed that he didn't pick her over Madi.

I think VF will already have a rose.  This show loves to stick it to the women and that's what they did before.

I think HA will be called first.  It is between Kelsey and Madi. Everyone will think he should pick Kelsey as she is declaring her love and Kelsey thinking Madi and Peter just wouldn't work.  As usual, the one that's confident will not be picked.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:46 am

atem wrote:Based on the description, I am guessing that HS Dad says to Peter that he only tell his daughter he loves her and not he's falling in love.  If she's the Gold Coast bathroom tryst/girl with the fuzzy socks, it will make me think she is F1.  How, I have no idea, because she comes off way too young and I don't get it.

Madi says that if tonight goes well, she can see herself falling in love.  From that picture of her kissing him, I think she defies what her father says and tells Peter she's falling for him even though he didn't give permission.  

Kelsey will be getting the Bachelorette edit big time.  Showing big growth in their relationship,, etc. and many are going to be pissed that he didn't pick her over Madi.

I think VF will already have a rose.  This show loves to stick it to the women and that's what they did before.

I think HA will be called first.  It is between Kelsey and Madi. Everyone will think he should pick Kelsey as she is declaring her love and Kelsey thinking Madi and Peter just wouldn't work.  As usual, the one that's confident will not be picked.

What picture of Madi kissing him are you referring to? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:49 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Based on the description, I am guessing that HS Dad says to Peter that he only tell his daughter he loves her and not he's falling in love.  If she's the Gold Coast bathroom tryst/girl with the fuzzy socks, it will make me think she is F1.  How, I have no idea, because she comes off way too young and I don't get it.

In the Victoria's Secret (VF) ad. I am betting Madi's HTD will be mega short.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:52 am

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

In the Victoria's Secret  (VF) ad.  I am betting Madi's HTD will be mega short.

Where can I find this ad? Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:53 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/EW/status/1227717705614217218?s=20

This is the ad and the caps are in the Non Discussion thread.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:36 am

Credit to the mega awesome sleuth @rockabyekitty for letting us know where the F4 Rose Ceremony is!

rockabyekitty wrote:I found where they filmed the final 4 rose ceremony!

I found this filming permit issued by the city of Camarillo for "Frank and Brenda" a.k.a. Peter's production code name. The address listed is for a Sun Air private jet hangar.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Hangar12

The background in this photo of the hangar

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Pic10

The 6 talent must be the final 4, Peter, and Chris Harrison?

I haven't found any other permits, but I wonder if they filmed anything else there.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:03 am

LOL Frank and Brenda are characters from Catch Me if You Can which is in Peter’s IG bio.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 am

notarose wrote:LOL Frank and Brenda are characters from Catch Me if You Can which is in Peter’s IG bio.

It’s also the name production gave him. We saw it in a car window as well

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:36 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
notarose wrote:LOL Frank and Brenda are characters from Catch Me if You Can which is in Peter’s IG bio.

It’s also the name production gave him.  We saw it in a car window as well

Thanks. I didn’t visit the sleuthing threads pre-show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:42 am

I'm changing my theory to VF gets the 1st rose, HS the 2nd and Madi the 3rd.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689