SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Jolena wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
heart wrote:
atem wrote:
heart wrote:
atem wrote:@Bobette So, HS in the silver dress isn't at the F3 RC?   I thought the LCD was in Alice Springs?  I am so confused again!

Do you think the cap of the silver dress gal walking away is at the Sanctuary Cove with the large rocks @agent99 found that look similar?

I am talking about this cap.  Doesn't there seem like some tapestry/blanket on the right side and a giant painting blocking some of the left side of the door?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Pic210

It looks like the mural.  The green part where the arrow is pointing is the green leaves and stem and stuff to that mural, not a tapestry or blanket.

Right,  I mean on the right hand side next to his head.

ohhh, thought you meant where the arrow is.  Next to his head on the right looks like a real plant, and a light shade, or some sort of light feature.

I think the mural exists.  It’s just been impossible to find.  If the mural is of morning glory flowers, there is a Morning Glory Drive in Queensland.  But, I can’t match this mural up to anything; similarities yes but not the exact one.  

We have a clip of Madi saying it would be hard for her to move forward if he is intimate with someone else.  That has me a bit confused.  So, she knows about one time?  I wonder if he lets Victoria go at FRC and then Madi pulls him aside after accepting the rose.  Maybe he is referring to his intimate time with Hannah Ann and Madi wanted to talk about what Victoria said.  Hannah Ann could be crying based on what Victoria said.  

Have we had any screenshots from the LCDs?  I just am trying to figure out if Madison eliminated herself after F3. I think she does but that is my opinion.

Does anyone else think that maybe Madi WAS intimate with him ?Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887  I mean it is possible that in the
" heat of the moment "and strong feelings she could've lost control . No? dizzy

Anything is possible but I am guessing no. I think the after F3, the theme of the season is Peter being intimate with VF and/or HS and Madi self elimination.

Does anyone think the news Chris is telling Peter at the FRC is that Madi left Australia? Maybe he was thinking she was still there and he could go and talk to her after letting HS go?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:10 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
heart wrote:
atem wrote:
heart wrote:
atem wrote:@Bobette So, HS in the silver dress isn't at the F3 RC?   I thought the LCD was in Alice Springs?  I am so confused again!

Do you think the cap of the silver dress gal walking away is at the Sanctuary Cove with the large rocks @agent99 found that look similar?

I am talking about this cap.  Doesn't there seem like some tapestry/blanket on the right side and a giant painting blocking some of the left side of the door?

It looks like the mural.  The green part where the arrow is pointing is the green leaves and stem and stuff to that mural, not a tapestry or blanket.

ohhh, thought you meant where the arrow is.  Next to his head on the right looks like a real plant, and a light shade, or some sort of light feature.

I think the mural exists.  It’s just been impossible to find.  If the mural is of morning glory flowers, there is a Morning Glory Drive in Queensland.  But, I can’t match this mural up to anything; similarities yes but not the exact one.  

We have a clip of Madi saying it would be hard for her to move forward if he is intimate with someone else.  That has me a bit confused.  So, she knows about one time?  I wonder if he lets Victoria go at FRC and then Madi pulls him aside after accepting the rose.  Maybe he is referring to his intimate time with Hannah Ann and Madi wanted to talk about what Victoria said.  Hannah Ann could be crying based on what Victoria said.  

Have we had any screenshots from the LCDs?  I just am trying to figure out if Madison eliminated herself after F3. I think she does but that is my opinion.

Does anyone else think that maybe Madi WAS intimate with him ?Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887  I mean it is possible that in the

Anything is possible but I am guessing no.  I think the after F3, the theme of the season is Peter being intimate with VF and/or HS and Madi self elimination.  

Does anyone think the news Chris is telling Peter at the FRC is that Madi left Australia?  Maybe he was thinking she was still there and he could go and talk to her after letting HS go?

Didn't RS debunk that theory? (not that he knows much this season) but I could swear that he said CH talking to Peter has nothing to do with the ending. (or something like that) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:21 pm

Jolena wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
heart wrote:
atem wrote:
heart wrote:

Anything is possible but I am guessing no.  I think the after F3, the theme of the season is Peter being intimate with VF and/or HS and Madi self elimination.  

Does anyone think the news Chris is telling Peter at the FRC is that Madi left Australia?  Maybe he was thinking she was still there and he could go and talk to her after letting HS go?

Didn't RS debunk that theory? (not that he knows much this season) but I could swear that he said CH talking to Peter has nothing to do with the ending. (or something like that) jmo

He did but he thinks it is something more serious than the ending. I am skeptical of the editing. I just don’t see what could be that serious where Chris needs to approach Peter at the FRC. Chris claims he doesn’t know how it’ll turn out. I do believe him because HS is the only one left. Maybe Chris told him that Madi is gone in case Peter wanted to think about possibly choosing HS? JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:42 pm

I think CH came to Peter at the FRC to tell him his mom has been cast on a telenovela and will be the next big star.

Peter: that’s the last thing I need

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:09 pm

gabriele wrote:I think CH came to Peter at the FRC to tell him his mom has been cast on a telenovela and will be the next big star.

Peter: that’s the last thing I need

Smiley

cantstopl cantstopl too funny!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:23 pm

Here’s another ending - Madi self eliminates & Peter/Hannah agree to date. Then in the meantime Madi says she wants to come back & date Peter.

I don’t think it’s how it goes down, but not a theory I’ve heard out there yet. Might explain for the SC’s all over hell’s half acre. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 3806527698
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:28 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone else think that maybe Madi WAS intimate with him ?Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887  I mean it is possible that in the

I was wondering that too @Jolena.  Not so much whether they did the deed (I somehow doubt it) but IMO the phrase "if he has been intimate with anyone else" could just mean "I don't want him being intimate with anyone other than me".

atem wrote:But, if that cap of HS is in Byron Bay.  That doesn't match with me thinking it was from the F3 rose ceremony. @Bobette determined that Peter was at the Sanctuary Cove with the grey suit where the F3 rose ceremony took place.

No, I didn't.  

I said I thought the SC of Peter in the grey suit might be the same occasion as Hannah with the hills because the grey sky was similar.  The hills do not look like Sanctuary Cove to me - as I said upthread it looks more like the Hinterland IMO.

It has not been determined where the F3 RC ceremony took place - it was speculated it might be Sanctuary, but not proven.

ETA:  A visual guide for Non-Aussies.  This is Sanctuary Cove.  Nowhere near the hills.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 LzSY7zy

Source

And this is a typical view in the Hinterland.  The area is MASSIVE.  Loads of wedding venues and places they could have filmed.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 ObXeDwx

Source

Hannah SC definitely looks more like the Hinterland to me.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 QtyGvoJ

Source: Episode 7

Also noting the sky was also overcast on the day Victoria had her hiking date, which may indicate the SC of Hannah was around the same time - that could fit with VFs FSD being last, and Hannah's SC being taken at the F3 RC shortly after.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 CjphFIo

Source: Episode 1 Season preview

And this is what the area around Alice looks like.  Red dirt, dry, rocky, sparse vegetation.   

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 QwggrSX

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 F4G0Yq9

Source: Episode 1 Season preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:02 am

So, it is Madi he's talking with the mural/painting. Is she in the silver dress?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:40 am

BINGO! It is with Madi at the Sanctuary Cove... you do not see the “mural” here, but everything else is a match! Where they are having dinner is the same as in this pic on here, except on here they have covered the fireplace area that we see in the one with Madi and Peter.
Plus production obviously changed some things with props... The mural must be on the other side of them, behind Peter! The French doors with handles are an exact match!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 4bfebf10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 D57cff10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 85ebc410

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 4bfebf10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 D57cff10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 85ebc410

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:10 am

In the VO he said he's in love with 3 women?  I just can't anymore.

I can't help but think this is after the F3 Rose Ceremony.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:33 am

It might be @atem ... who knows? Would not surprise me either!

All I know is that these scenes happened at the Sanctuary Cove, and they were with Madi ... who is the one he is hugging in that SC also, the dress matches, so does what Peter is wearing.

I am also thinking that the “famous infamous” mural/print might be a prop bright by the show’s production!

I think almost all leads say towards the end “I’m in love (or falling in love, or have fallen, or I love) with the last 3 standing. I do not give it thought, I’m sure emotions are high for all three always Smiley

Kelsey showed so much class during her exit! I have learned to really like her and admire her during the last few episodes! Her family was super nice! Her mom was adorable and so real!!

Madi’s family was outstanding also!!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:37 am

Screencaps biggest takeaways is that all the women are rooming together when not on the fs and no signs of a rose ceremony.

https://youtu.be/QS7vC3cPxPM

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree460
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree461
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree459

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree462
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree463
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree464
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree465
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree466
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree468
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree469
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree473
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree472
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree471
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree475
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree474
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree476
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree478
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree479
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree477
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree481
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Scree480

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life