SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:30 am

Now that I’ve seen this quick video, I’m wondering whose date it was in the helicopter, kind of typical F2 date...one commented that it was Victoria and another wishes it was Madison. Another reason why I’d like to know how far this ( ‘ OReilly’s ) is from the other locations.
Help @Bobette! laugh out loud TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:33 am

smg2587 wrote:@gabriele Couple things the schedule you posted forgot to add the RC and RS reported last day of filming was 11/17. So the schedule should probably look more like this. Still shouldn't move Victoria's fsd looking to be the second one from what it seems like. Just adding MF posted the suit picture of Peter believe to be the f3 rc on November 11 so that would go with the RC being November 11th in Australia.

Epi 9  FD   -  
11/4-5 - TRAVEL -
11/5 -
11/6 - FD1 -
11/7 - day off  
11/8 - FD2 -  
11/9 - Day off
11/10 - FD3 -
11/11 - RC

Finale -
11/12 - day off-travel -
11/13 - MTP1
11/14 - MTP2
11/15 - LCD -
11/16 - LCD2 -
11/17 - FRC - ELIMINATED:

@Astrobach here is the post where smg2587 had updated the schedule I posted. Hopefully we can all figure out more tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:39 am

@gabriele Yes, I saw that and it’s still off... Hannah Ann posted on November 4 - or 5 - for us... some things don’t add up... scratch
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:40 am

Astrobach wrote:Now that I’ve seen this quick video, I’m wondering whose date it was in the helicopter, kind of typical F2 date...one commented that it was Victoria and another wishes it was Madison. Another reason why I’d like to know how far this (  ‘ OReilly’s ) is from the other locations.

Here you go @Astrobach

Also one of the sleuthing IG pages said it was VF in the helicopter if that helps.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 CzwXyk5

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 WWzDrMl

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 AExJQEW

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Ma1bTZA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 am

@Bobette :Thanktwo So now, where is the Sanctuary Cove where the crew was spotted and compared that to where Songbird location is?
Have you seen the little video that is on the IG post? They talk about a date in what looks like a jungle area? Called Bimma Burma??? It was posted on November 8th but could have been happening before obviously...
So many questions...
question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:50 am

Astrobach wrote:Now that I’ve seen this quick video, I’m wondering whose date it was in the helicopter, kind of typical F2 date...one commented that it was Victoria and another wishes it was Madison. Another reason why I’d like to know how far this (  ‘ OReilly’s ) is from the other locations.

I just looked it up on google maps and it’s pretty much where Moran Falls is. Almost the same location. The Songbirds and Gold Star look to be the fairly similar distances from Moran Falls. I’m not sure how many miles as I just took screenshots to compare generally but O’Reillys is much closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette :Thanktwo  So now, where is the Sanctuary Cove where the crew was spotted and compared that to where Songbird location is?
Have you seen the little video that is on the IG post? They talk about a date in what looks like a jungle area? Called Bimma Burma??? It was posted on November 8th but could have been happening before obviously...
So many questions...
question

To give you a ballpark answer the 3 hotels where they all stayed look fairly equidistant from each other, probably 10-15 miles I’d guess. And they are all fairly equidistant, maybe 20-25 miles, from Moran Falls and O’Reillys which I’m guessing is the heli takeoff spot for the Falls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:13 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette :Thanktwo  So now, where is the Sanctuary Cove where the crew was spotted and compared that to where Songbird location is?
So many questions...
question

Do you mean Binna Burra?  That's a difficult drive from O'Reillys - helicopter probably involved.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 4W2jqWM

Source

Here is the other map you asked for.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 K98EXgk

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 HU6TDRV

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:24 am

But, wasn't the last HTD on 11/1/19?  When was the RC after the HTD the 3rd?  So, how could filming start before 11/5/19?

Peter said that filming wrapped on 11/20/19 in some interview I can't recall. RS states HS and VF tell Madi about one or both of them sleeping with him. So, they whole 'I have been intimate' thing isn't making sense to me.

Last edited by atem on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:29 am

From The filming schedule thread:

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 -
10/26 - travel
10/27- HTD1 -
10/28 - travel
10/29- HTD 2 -
10/30 - travel
10/31 - HTD3 -
10/31 - travel
11/2 - HTD4 -
11/3 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:30 am

OK. Brilliant. @Bobette, what do you think of this scenario:
Victoria is waking up at Sanctuary Cove and is being driven to O Reilly’s Retreat and meets Peter where thy ride in an helicopter to Moran Falls and later in possibly to Binna Burma ( I’m aware it’s on the other side so a little weird? ) unless they hiked from one to the other if there are trails?
Then break time, they get driven back to their evening part of the day at the Tamborine Mountain, Songbirds Retreat where they maybe eat and
later spend the night . That’s the S/C we have of them roiling on the bed. She get back to Sanctuary Cove the next morning where she hangs out with crew or producers and is seen in gym clothes.
That takes care of one date and a few locations.
Thoughts!?

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:37 am

@gabriele
That means they left on November 4th and got to Australia on the 5th. But someone said that CH and crew were already in Australia by Tuesday the 1st.
Another question Was CH present at the RC after HTD ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life