SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:49 pm

TrishB wrote:Where do you see Peter breaking down at the F3 Rose Ceremony? I missed that?

atem wrote:So, Madi's day date was in that jungle type place?  

So, what is Peter breaking down over at the F3 rose ceremony?  

I must've missed it too. can someone bring that SC over. I didnt catch Madi's jungle date either do we have a SC for that?TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by akd5 Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:27 pm

@Jolena here in this preview, Peters Grey Suit is F3 RC. We also i don’t think have figured out where he’s at in the plaid shirt and shorts?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkIl24TcXKw

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Thank you @akd5

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:11 pm

akd5 wrote:@Jolena here in this preview, Peters Grey Suit is F3 RC. We also i don’t think have figured out where he’s at in the plaid shirt and shorts?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkIl24TcXKw

I believe we have sleuthed that location to around longitude 131, the luxury resort that they stay in during LCDs.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:06 am

In the newest preview with him in some greyish blue t-shirt saying he is in love with 3 women.  Behind him is a jungle looking area. I remember that Instagram site said filming took place in a place that started with a B. Is that Mad's daytime date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:22 am

The Sun posted pictures of Madison day portion of her FSD.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/418020/the-bachelor-peter-weber-kissing-madison-prewett-australia-date-finals/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunustwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1582035319

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:35 am

Thank you!  Could you also post it in the episode thread?  I can't at the moment?

Why does Peter wear such heavy looking clothes in hot weather? no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:55 am

Well, I guess that nixes the theory of her being in the rainforest

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:06 am

heart wrote:Well, I guess that nixes the theory of her being in the rainforest
???

Who being in the rainforest and why is the theory nixed?

As a general comment, this is my biggest issue with sleuthing this year, all the vague comments by many posters where I (personally) have no idea what they are talking about. IMO, this is what has lead to all the confusion about all the sleuthing.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:20 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
???

As a general comment, this is my biggest issue with sleuthing this year, all the vague comments by many posters where I (personally) have no idea what they are talking about. IMO, this is what has lead to all the confusion about all the sleuthing.

I posted a page back that there was an Instagram story for sleuthing that showed them filming in Binna Burma or whatever it's called.  In the newest preview, you see Peter in a t-shirt in what looks like that rainforest type area.  The preview showed nothing from Madi's date, so I was guessing that is where they went, but maybe they didn't?

I just wish we knew what date the The Sun pictures were taken.  Is there any way to really tell?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:25 am

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
???

I posted a page back that there was an Instagram story for sleuthing that showed them filming in Binna Burma or whatever it's called.  In the newest preview, you see Peter in a t-shirt in what looks like that rainforest type area.  The preview showed nothing from Madi's date, so I was guessing that is where they went, but maybe they didn't?

I just wish we knew what date the The Sun pictures were taken.  Is there any way to really tell?
I would like @heart to answer my question since it was that vague comment I was questioning.  I completely missed your post so wasn't even talking about it.  Thanks anyways.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:46 am

Okay so some Instagram pages posted these things in their stories.

BachSleuthers got a picture of Madison at the hotel they say its from November 10th. If that is so she got the last FS.

https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Scree483

Also some bts shoots one page got of Victoria's date.
https://www.instagram.com/sleuthingbach/
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Scree482

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life