SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:30 am

heart wrote:I've been trying to find that red building they're in front of.  Do you think it's them walking around town or them about to walk into the house/hotel where the family is staying?

Possible location match - similar red walls and square black metal support posts - but I haven't found anything conclusive.

Mercure Alice Springs

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 XDpKNo2

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 UVgPl9t

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 QNA2yVU

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 RA2foQF

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 AbmLeIL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:36 am

I can't link it now, but I saw some pics from the F3 RC.  Can we verify its at the same place HS is wearing the silver dress?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:41 am

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 NINTCHDBPICT000552218815

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 NINTCHDBPICT000552218883

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 NINTCHDBPICT000552218819

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/434666/bachelor-peter-weber-cries-final-three/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:15 pm

Why would Madison’s fantasy suite be the same hotel they are already staying at? Has that ever happened before?

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:22 pm

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Why would Madison’s fantasy suite be the same hotel they are already staying at? Has that ever happened before?

I said on another thread that I wonder if we will find out where Madi's FS was really meant to be.  Imo it was the Star, but after TPTB found out she would not go to the FS, they hastily changed plans. Couldn't let that place go to waste.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:38 pm

@Agent99 I totally agree.  :yes:

IMO VF's date was the "rainforest date", Hannah's was meant to be the "beach date" and Madi's was meant to be the "city date" (showcasing the different aspects of the Gold Coast to potential American tourists!) but then Hannah got upgraded to the Star.

As an aside, I can't wait to see how they edit around all the drunk schoolies when they're walking around Surfer's Paradise. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:52 pm

@Bobette I know, I can't believe a photo of them on the esplanade at Surfers did not surface before now laugh out loud  That place is always heaving with people.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:55 pm

Agent99 wrote:
CaliforniaGirl wrote:Why would Madison’s fantasy suite be the same hotel they are already staying at? Has that ever happened before?

I said on another thread that I wonder if we will find out where Madi's FS was really meant to be.  Imo it was the Star, but after TPTB found out she would not go to the FS, they hastily changed plans. Couldn't let that place go to waste.

Could be the reason why Madi looked spooked all of a sudden after getting her rose.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette I know, I can't believe a photo of them on the esplanade at Surfers did not surface before now laugh out loud  That place is always heaving with people.

SAME!  Maybe it was actually a stroke of genius because anyone with any sense avoids the GC at that time of year and the main occupants would be 17 years old too busy instagramming their own tomfoolery to notice some "old" American guy in a brown polo shirt.  laugh out loud

atem wrote:Could be the reason why Madi looked spooked all of a sudden after getting her rose.  

IMO she looked spooked because her gameplan was to make it past HTDs then get booted for being "too pure" and be in prime position for Bette 2020.  She probably thought there was no way Peter the Hornbag would keep her round after she dropped her V-bomb.  

But she performed her role a little too well, Peter is apparently oblivious to the fact that she is, from what I've seen, not into him at all, and kept her round anyway.  Perhaps he even briefly entertained the delusion that he could actually keep it in his pants for her (laugh out loud).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:@Bobette I know, I can't believe a photo of them on the esplanade at Surfers did not surface before now laugh out loud  That place is always heaving with people.

SAME!  Maybe it was actually a stroke of genius because anyone with any sense avoids the GC at that time of year and the main occupants would be 17 years old too busy instagramming their own tomfoolery to notice some "old" American guy in a brown polo shirt.  laugh out loud

atem wrote:Could be the reason why Madi looked spooked all of a sudden after getting her rose.  

IMO she looked spooked because her gameplan was to make it past HTDs then get booted for being "too pure" and be in prime position for Bette 2020.  She probably thought there was no way Peter the Hornbag would keep her round after she dropped her V-bomb.  

But she performed her role a little too well, Peter is apparently oblivious to the fact that she is, from what I've seen, not into him at all, and kept her round anyway.  Perhaps he even briefly entertained the delusion that he could actually keep it in his pants for her (laugh out loud).

I disagree, I think Madi is into him , it's Victoria who isn't. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:20 pm

I don't think any of the final three are genuinely into him TBH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:21 pm

Bobette wrote:I don't think any of the final three are genuinely into him TBH.
ITA. I'm still mourning the Tyler bloodbath that could've been 3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 1f62a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life