SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 am

gabriele wrote:From The filming schedule thread:

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 -
10/26 - travel
10/27- HTD1 -
10/28 - travel
10/29- HTD 2 -
10/30 - travel
10/31 - HTD3 -
10/31 - travel
11/2 - HTD4 -
11/3 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Per RS, Victoria's HTD was on 10/28, not 10/29.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:45 am

Astrobach wrote:OK. Brilliant. @Bobette, what do you think of this scenario:
Victoria is waking up at Sanctuary Cove and is being driven to O Reilly’s Retreat and meets Peter where thy ride in an helicopter to Moran Falls and later in possibly to Binna Burma ( I’m aware it’s on the other side so a little weird? ) unless they hiked from one to the other if there are trails?
Then break time, they get driven back to their evening part of the day at the Tamborine Mountain, Songbirds Retreat where they maybe eat and
later spend the night . That’s the S/C we have of them roiling on the bed. She get back to Sanctuary Cove the next morning where she hangs out with crew or producers and is seen in gym clothes.
That takes care of one date and a few locations.
Thoughts!?

All this timetabling has me  dizzy I'm better with the visual SC side of things TBH.

I will say though that they absolutely did not hike from Morans Falls to Binna Burra.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:47 am

How was it determined Peter says the ‘6 days prior he was intimate’ at the MTP? Thanks!

I’m going to let you guys figure out the filming schedule as I have no info on it. I did message that IG account to find out the actual heli filming day. Who knows maybe they’ll respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:50 am

@Bobette laugh out loud  OK then, I’ll do that part hehehe so, helicopter IF they went to both...Did you watch the little clip? It’s hard to identify anything or anyone...
It’s the IG from sleuthbach...

@gabriele Thanks, Maybe they will. But no matter what it was filmed before the 8th and it makes more sense that it’s Victoria’s date since. HA was @ the Comran Cove, quite far from that location. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:24 am

Madi's 10/26
Victoria 10/28
Hannah S 10/30
Kelsey 11/1

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:44 am

atem wrote:But, wasn't the last HTD on 11/1/19?  When was the RC after the HTD the 3rd?  So, how could filming start before 11/5/19?

Peter said that filming wrapped on 11/20/19 in some interview I can't recall.  RS states HS and VF tell Madi about one or both of them sleeping with him.  So, the whole 'I have been intimate' thing isn't making sense to me.  

I wonder if it is just a VO for the preview. Or, it could be when Madi talks to him after finding out from the women.

This RC sounds like a mess. I seriously can’t imagine how they all start talking about what happened in FSs. I wonder if Peter will be mad at VF if she spilled the beans and lets her go for that reason. He has seemed way more into her than HA. Oh, maybe this RC is when Madi leaves after she finds out about the sex. That would make sense to me. And that’s why HA doesn’t know what to do because VF already got sent home. At this point HA might be the last woman standing but she exhibits backbone and won’t just keep moving forward as a default. Then Peter goes to talk to Mom and finds Madi. Who knows?! This season is nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:48 am

@gabriele maybe he slept with Victoria before he left her hometown date???

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:52 am

kjcarter91 wrote:@gabriele maybe he slept with Victoria before he left her hometown date???

That’s when he finds out about her past so I doubt it. I think he’ll sleep with her in FSs and then at that RC everything goes nuts after the girl chat. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:51 am

@atem, to me the style of the mural you’re trying to identify looks like the same style of art as the room where Peter is rolling on the bed with VF/Madi.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:53 am

jojo47 wrote:@atem, to me the style of the mural you’re trying to identify looks like the same style of art as the room where Peter is rolling on the bed with VF/Madi.

We have already looked and there is nothing like that painting/mural there. Or mustard yellow walls.  If you go back a page you will see proof that it is VF.

Could someone also put up Madi in the silver jumpsuit and Kesley in her green dress here?  I still think the lights show it's at the HTD?  Although, I have never seen Madi dress up that much for a RC.

Last edited by atem on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:47 pm

FYI the filming schedule is simply brought over as a guide season to season because they are very similar to the previous seasons. Once info is confirmed it's updated, so if things are off by one day it's because it may not have been updated or the exact date wasn't confirmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:FYI the filming schedule is simply brought over as a guide season to season because they are very similar to the previous seasons. Once info is confirmed it's updated, so if things are off by one day it's because it may not have been updated or the exact date wasn't confirmed.

I agree, and it wasn't updated after the Cleveland date, so things will be off.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life