SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:37 am

So much confusion! It think it’s 100% possible Hannah Ann decides to split. I mean ... she is gorgeous, and she has no reason to accept being someones back up plan. Plus he slept with Victoria F... and that’s unforgivable.

I also looked at madis friends instagrams -

The bday party was on the night of Dec 7 in Madison Al (4-5 hours or so from Auburn) and her story looked like she drove there

She was still with her friends on Dec 8, then she went dark in posts and tags (except for a random old pic uploaded on dec 10)

But here’s something weird-
She was BACK with those same friends in Madison, AL AGAIN the night of dec 14. (tagged at an event )

Hannah Ann seemed to be back in Knoxville with her sister by Dec 12 (unless those were old pics too)

So between dec 9 - the night of dec 14, madi was either still with her friends in Madison AL (near Huntsville) without posting or being tagged in a single picture, or she was somewhere else, then returned on dec 14 (her car would have still been up there)

Maybe she flew in and out of the Huntsville AL airport, then flew back 6 days later?

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:47 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, he broke up with Hannah Ann in Australia.  I just don't see an Arie/Mesnick type of ending.

I agree with you. Peter has said in interviews he only said “I love you” to one girl. In my opinion, this wouldn’t support him choosing Hannah Ann then dumping her for Madi.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:57 am

Are there any caps  of Peter specifically saying I am in love with either HS or VF?  Or were they VO?  If they were VO, what did he exactly say? I know we do for Madi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 am

The Sun posted pictures of HS first.  I think she meets them before Madi.  It was stated that those that the commercial shown after the WTA was both women meeting the parents.  

Peter looks to be sad and protective of Madi.  Madi seems defeated , but I am not sure.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:04 pm

Sun Photos:
-if you look at all of them - there are 1 or 2 where they are very happy and
smiling.
-it may just be the lighting/sunshine - but the shirt that he is wearing for
his 'mother's" bring her home statement - seems a bit darker and has more
texture. Could it "not" be from MTP?
MTP:
-The "bring her home" statement - to me just seems "too" obvious that it
it Madi (as much as I want it to be), along with the arriving late to the
Fantasy Date Rose Ceremony -perhaps it is HA - but as I mentioned
earlier - I just do not see any chemistry.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:38 pm

atem wrote:Are there any caps  of Peter specifically saying I am in love with either HS or VF?  Or were they VO?  If they were VO, what did he exactly say? I know we do for Madi.

What does VO mean? And I've never heard him say I love you to Hannah or Victoria

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:55 pm

heart wrote:
atem wrote:Are there any caps  of Peter specifically saying I am in love with either HS or VF?  Or were they VO?  If they were VO, what did he exactly say? I know we do for Madi.

What does VO mean? And I've never heard him say I love you to Hannah or Victoria

No to them. I mean a VO or an ITM saying he's in love with them like he has with Madi.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:03 pm

@heart

VO = voice over. You never see the person making the statement, you just hear it...so it could have been recorded at any time and spliced and diced and put in place for effect.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:05 pm

Sprite wrote:@heart

VO = voice over. You never see the person making the statement, you just hear it...so it could have been recorded at any time and spliced and diced and put in place for effect.

Exactly and the average viewer thinks it's meant for the face that's on the screen at the time when it was said to or regarding someone else.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Amberly wrote:Sun Photos:
-if you look at all of them - there are 1 or 2 where they are very happy and
 smiling.
-it may just be the lighting/sunshine - but the shirt that he is wearing for
  his 'mother's" bring her home statement - seems a bit darker and has more
  texture.  Could it "not" be from MTP?
MTP:
-The "bring her home" statement - to me just seems "too" obvious that it
  it Madi (as much as I want it to be), along with the arriving late to the
  Fantasy Date Rose Ceremony -perhaps it is HA - but as I mentioned
  earlier - I just do not see any chemistry.
 I do think it is the same shirt and that the lighting/sunshine is the difference in color. 

I said when the photos came out that I think the happy photos are when they arrive to the MTP date and that the "sadder" photos are when she is leaving.  She was excited about seeing him again (because it has probably been several days) and then sad to be leaving him.

For the MTP, the lead usually sits down with their family after the 2nd date and that is when the family gives their opinions to the lead.  So for his mom to say that, I think Madi's MTP is the 2nd one and this is when Peter is talking with them and this would go along with the fact that it has been at least 2, maybe 3 days since the F3RC where she last saw him so being excited/happy in the beginning would also bring sadness when the day is over.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:09 pm

@atem @sprite Thank you!

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:55 pm

gabriele wrote:3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 9a574f10

I took a screenshot and lightened the image to show that it is more likely a car door in the corner rather than hair. You have to click the photo to enlarge it to see the corner. The woman is probably sitting in the backseat of a van with the window rolled down. Someone on Reddit had said they thought it was a car door and I believe they are correct.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MpiKFba8s

The only problem I see with this theory is it looks like there's a wall there. Not sure a vehicle parked up against a wall would work?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life