SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:15 am

OMG, You are freaking awesome @rockabykitty! I thought it was Kelsey and Madi at the F4 Rose Ceremony.

I am betting it's between Madi and Kelsey and Madi gets the rose.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by rockabyekitty Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:17 am

@TrishB They're US dates, so one day behind Australia.

@atem Peter says in the newest promo that he was intimate with someone "6 days prior", so I think that VF went first. He may or may not have slept with HA, but it seems like that's the best bet...that VF went 6 days before Madi, she found out, and she left.

rockabyekitty

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:20 am

rockabyekitty wrote:I found where they filmed the final 4 rose ceremony!

I found this filming permit issued by the city of Camarillo for "Frank and Brenda" a.k.a. Peter's production code name. The address listed is for a Sun Air private jet hangar.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Hangar12

The background in this photo of the hangar

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Pic10

The 6 talent must be the final 4, Peter, and Chris Harrison?

I haven't found any other permits, but I wonder if they filmed anything else there.

It makes so much sense too! They fly right after the Rose Ceremony! Does that help more with the FSD schedule?
Does anyone know how AU gives out their filming permits?

Last edited by atem on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rockabyekitty Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:20 am

@atem thanks! It was very satisfying to finally find something! I have been looking for so long!

I am also thinking that since the best sleuths can't find that morning glory mural or the painting behind Peter's mom that they might be production props.

rockabyekitty

Back to top Go down

Post by rockabyekitty Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:23 am

@atem I looked around but I couldn't find any searchable website or list of permit applications or approvals. I think the production staff had to apply to each area separately and probably had to go through a lot of red tape to film in aboriginal/outback areas.

rockabyekitty

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:24 am

What is the name of the Gold Coast hotel where one of them (or 2?) is staying at?? Thank you!!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:24 am

rockabyekitty wrote:@atem thanks! It was very satisfying to finally find something! I have been looking for so long!

I am also thinking that since the best sleuths can't find that morning glory mural or the painting behind Peter's mom that they might be production props.

Yes, I agree.  VF's FSD had pictures put up when there should have been a mirror.

If they flew out on the 2nd, how long would it take to get to AU and start filming?

eta

TrishB wrote:What is the name of the Gold Coast hotel where one of them (or 2?) is staying at?? Thank you!!

It was another place, not Gold Coast one. I will go back and put it in.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:30 am

Thank you @atem

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:32 am

TrishB wrote:Thank you @atem

It was at the https://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/us/en/sanctuary-cove/bneql/hoteldetail where staff was staying and I guess the ladies. It is assumed that is where the F3 Rose Ceremony took place.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 am

rockabyekitty wrote:I found where they filmed the final 4 rose ceremony!

I found this filming permit issued by the city of Camarillo for "Frank and Brenda" a.k.a. Peter's production code name. The address listed is for a Sun Air private jet hangar.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Hangar12

The background in this photo of the hangar

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Pic10

Matches the one in this picture of Madi:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Madi10

(Taken from YouTube)

The 6 talent must be the final 4, Peter, and Chris Harrison?

I haven't found any other permits, but I wonder if they filmed anything else there.

AWESOME JOB! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1176891977 That is such a good find!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:44 am

@rockabyekitty wow! Fantastic sleuthing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:54 am

atem wrote:OMG, You are freaking awesome @rockabykitty!  I thought it was Kelsey and Madi at the F4 Rose Ceremony.

I am betting it's between Madi and Kelsey and Madi gets the rose.
Victoria will 100000% get the last rose, IMO. Peter not meeting her parents and her going to his hotel the next morning is too dramatic for her not to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life