SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:57 am

When Barb says her line it’s Peter’s shirt that matches up with Madi’s MTP. There is a button on the back of the collar.

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:08 am

Bobette wrote:Back of head comparison shots from F3 RC:

Hannah

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 DpQNqsl

Madi

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 WjmLS1C

Finale Preview

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Fug1aw7

Source: WTA Episode and finale preview

Looks like Madi to me.

I took screenshots of of a bunch of back of the head shots of the women and compared them and it’s very difficult to tell who it really is. The pic with Peter cuts off before you see any of HAs waves so it can initially look like it’s Madi. If you only look at the top of HA’s head it is very hard to know. Honestly I think it could go either way. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59 am

I still think it is Hannah Ann.  She has in the past moved her head when listening to people possibly unconsciously. The girl is this clip does that.  The head moves side to side like when saying no.  Not up and down when saying yes if you get what I mean.  I don't recall Madison doing that.

The other thing is Madison's part in her hair goes really far back on her head. Hannah Ann's doesn't.  I don't see that on the girl talking to Peter especially when watching the preview in slow motion.

In slow motion the head movement is really noticeable as well.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 am

Agent99 wrote:@Astrobach  No, I meant this shirt.  It looks exactly the same.  

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Scree510

Peter wears 3 blue shirts during the last week.

Hannah Ann's MTP: This one has a different texture than the other shirts. Sleeve length is unknown.  Can't tell for sure but it looks like there are no buttons on the collar.

Hannah Ann's LCD: Blue shirt has short sleeves and a white pattern on the shirt.

Madison's MTP: Blue shirt with longer sleeves and the texture different than the others.  Buttons on the collar with this shirt.

Apparently, Peter likes blue shirts.

Madison's LCD: The infamous crying in plaid shirt.

Just what I saw the other night when watching the preview a number of times starting and stopping it and watching it in slow motion today.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:56 am

@HavaDrPepper Blue shirts...good catch.
Could have been a production decision as well to keep the spoilers confused.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:01 pm

@Doggoneit

Yeah, when I was watching the preview Monday night on the twitter link, I was surprised at all the blue shirts.  So I just kept watching and starting/stopping the video.  Wrote notes on it as well.  I actually was watching to see what the girls were wearing and Peter's clothes stood out to me more!

If production had him do it, they blew it. Should have had him in a blue shirt instead a plaid one on Madison's LCD.  Imagine how that preview of him with the plaid shirt would have been in the early season previews if would have been in a blue shirt.  I'm sure a few heads of sleuthers would have exploded trying to figure that one out!   cantstopl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:12 pm

And dang...they are about the same height as well!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:27 pm

gabriele wrote:

Hannah

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 DpQNqsl

Madi

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 WjmLS1C

Finale Preview

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Fug1aw7

Looks like Madi to me.

I took screenshots of of a bunch of back of the head shots of the women and compared them and it’s very difficult to tell who it really is. The pic with Peter cuts off before you see any of HAs waves so it can initially look like it’s Madi. If you only look at the top of HA’s head it is very hard to know. Honestly I think it could go either way. jmo

What about the scar? Any indication when that scene could have been filmed based on that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:36 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Hannah

Madi

Finale Preview

Looks like Madi to me.

What about the scar?  Any indication when that scene could have been filmed based on that?

To me it is an older pic. The scar at WTA looked much fainter but then airbrush makeup could have been used.

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Although Peter has been extremely boring as a lead and useless cat fight drama with the girls stupid, I watched for the unspoiled part... here is my take. In my opinion.

Imo Madi left for good before FRC

Imo Peter, pressured by prods, picked Hannah Ann at FRC. Madi left before.... (they  aka producers just found out but got the footage of the small plane leaving #sarcasm)

Imo Peter had a parallel relationship with producer Julie who was with him way more often than the occasional SHV with HA.

Imo Peter broke with Hannah Ann.... I am so sorry

Imo Madi was never an option after MTP discussion (pink shirt). Big crush on her but Imo no faithful leader, lifestyle too different. And I think imo Madi will never forgive the intimacy. She was looking imo for a Luke P. (minus the jerk part) with Peter traits of personality. I think imo she got under the wrong impression because Hannah BRown focus was her faith and Peter arriving top3, that Peter was a faithful leader..... wrong! Edits! IMO .... Mother: bring her back....... methinks peter announced she may leave. Teaser shows that mother doesn’t like HA and is quite rough with her IMO

Imo Peter is with Julie.... spent Xmas with her and both families..... possibly engaged at Xmas! 

An engagement will probably calm down most fan as more serious than dating.... CH is very cool about this rumor I plying that leads do cross the line more often than we know........ never heard before but why not. Fleiss when asked was boasting kinda, didn’t deny it. Many articles on the net about it too. This would explain IMO why Peter is so cold and detached during interviews.

Therefore impossible to spoil this season. Imo

All above is In My Opinion.

Note: Madi may have been invited for the bachelorette position but last minute (last Saturday as per Clare) they picked Clare. No SHV as per Instagram and sleuthed per members in this forum. They may have also considered Victoria F but the ad killed her chances and Kelsey was not unanimous ( maybe too instable for the show?) imo

Hannah Ann has a distinct hair strands on her forehead. Madi hair are straight and go down. Imo

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 F1b4df10
sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 6e87e110
sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 D5c4dc10sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 3acfa210

Credit: https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor

Last edited by HEA on Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:29 pm

HEA wrote:Although Peter has been extremely boring as a lead and useless cat fight drama with the girls stupid, I watched for the unspoiled part... here is my take. In my opinion.

Imo Madi left for good before FRC

Imo Peter, pressured by prods, picked Hannah Ann at FRC. Madi left before.... they  aka producers just found out but got the footage of the small plane leaving

Imo Peter had a parallel relationship with producer Julie who was with him way more often than the occasional SHV with HA.

Imo Peter broke with Hannah Ann.... I am so sorry

Imo Madi was never an option after MTP discussion (pink shirt). Mother: bring her back....... methinks peter announced she may leave.

Imo Peter is with Julie.... spent Xmas with her and both families..... engaged!

Therefore impossible to spoil this season. Imo

All above is In My Opinion.

Note: Madi may have been invited for the bachelorette position but last minute (last Saturday as per Clare) they picked Clare. No SHV as per Instagram and sleuthed per members in this forum. They may have also considered Victoria F but the ad killed her chances and Kelsey was not unanimous ( maybe too instable for the show?) imo

Hannah Ann has a distinct hair strands on her forehead. Madi hair are straight and go down. Imo

sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 F1b4df10
sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 6e87e110
sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 D5c4dc10sarcasm - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 3acfa210

Credit: https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor

Omg what a crappy ending if he and the girls all went through this just for him to end up with a producer!!! Man he would be hated on even more
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:38 pm

I still don't think he's with a producer. But, good points about the hair.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life