Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by heart on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 am

@rockabyekitty awesome job!! I suggested that's where they were in the last SC Thread, I just never looked into it laugh out loud. So glad you did though!!!

heart

Female Posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 am

I still say that VF has the last date. That Instagram sleuth site said it was the last one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 am

I always thought it was Hannah's (the beach), Madison (gold star hotel), then Victoria F (Rainforest), why is there confusion?

heart

Female Posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:12 pm

@rockabyekitty aewsome sleuthing!! clapping!

@heart you were on the right track!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 56584

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Can we tell who it is by which side she puts her hair over her shoulder?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/20/06/84/68/scree450.jpg[/img][/url]
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Scree449
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Scree453

Source: http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5524-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-previews-aired-feb-10th-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:12 pm

@atem wrote:Can we tell who it is by which side she puts her hair over her shoulder?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/20/06/84/68/scree450.jpg[/img][/url]
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Scree449
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Scree453

Source:  http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5524-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-previews-aired-feb-10th-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

What is she carrying in that second shot?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:19 pm

Yeah, it looked to me like she was carrying a shopping bag! But there is a pic someplace from a different view, and the "bag" is actually a rock on the ground next to the sidewalk.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:20 pm

@beader wrote:Yeah, it looked to me like she was carrying a shopping bag!  But there is a pic someplace from a different view, and the "bag" is actually a rock on the ground next to the sidewalk.  

rofl Too funny.

I still can't tell who it is, but it looks like Madi to me. But, I said that with the rolling in the bed. LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:21 pm

@beader wrote:Yeah, it looked to me like she was carrying a shopping bag!  But there is a pic someplace from a different view, and the "bag" is actually a rock on the ground next to the sidewalk.  

Ha! So it is laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:22 pm

🤣Too funny.

I still can't tell who it is, but it looks like Madi to me.  But, I said that with the rolling in the bed.  LOL

I do want to say it's not at the F3 RC as he is not wearing a grey suit, a darker one.

I am still in the minority that thinks that Madi and Peter don't have a night time FSD.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:30 pm

In the pic of silver dress girl of P. 1 of this thread, it looks like the dress may have tiny straps from the front--maybe even rhinestone straps. Isn't there a pic of H.A.S. wearing a dress that just shows the front straps made of rhinestones? I can't find the pic to see if the straps are at the same angle as the ones on the silver dress. I know the hair looks longer then HA's, but the girl looks like she has a short neck which HA does.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:34 pm

@beader wrote:In the pic of silver dress girl of P. 1 of  this thread, it looks like the dress may have tiny straps from the front--maybe even rhinestone straps.  Isn't there a pic of H.A.S. wearing a dress that just shows the front straps made of rhinestones?  I can't find the pic to see if the straps are at the same angle as the ones on the silver dress.  I know the hair looks longer then HA's, but the girl looks like she has a short neck which HA does.

No, that dress was different and that scene of HS is from the F3 rose ceremony. I don't think this one is.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum