SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:06 am

@atem it can’t be HA at the Gold Star because the woman in the bathroom has very long hair. It’s either VF or Madi and because we see the morning pic in bed with socks we know he spent the night with her, and likely had sex. Since it can’t be HA it makes the most sense for it to be VF. Tptb are not going to have VF’s FS last as they want to create drama for virgin Madi.

Sleuthingbach posted VF date, Moran Falls hiking, on the 8th on IG so the last date possible her FD could have been filmed would be the 9th in AUS. jmo

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:47 am

gabriele wrote:@atem it can’t be HA at the Gold Star because the woman in the bathroom has very long hair. It’s either VF or Madi and because we see the morning pic in bed with socks we know he spent the night with her, and likely had sex. Since it can’t be HA it makes the most sense for it to be VF. Tptb are not going to have VF’s FS last as they want to create drama for virgin Madi.

Sleuthingbach posted VF date, Moran Falls hiking, on the 8th on IG so the last date possible her FD could have been filmed would be the 9th in AUS. jmo

At the end of the previous thread we have verification it is VF in the Songbird retreat and not the Gold Star.

I will try and bring that over.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:59 am

Sorry for the double post.  I don't think Madi gets the Gold Coast penthouse.  No way is TPTB going to waste that place for someone that may never go to it.

Plus, the fuzzy socks may be due to HS always being cold.  She's always having to wear a jacket or something.

Astrobach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
KBiegs88 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette what the heck, sorry I didn't see it upthread. Thanks.

I'm still not convinced it's the same dress. The shoes on the bed looks like it has sparkle/bling on it and more strappy, but not in her IG. The top of her dress would have to be off completely.

It makes total sense that it would be VF but I'm not sure.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Captu239

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Shoe10

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 SK9053_BLACK_1_grande

https://shopcontravan.com/products/jesse-midi-dress

https://www.instagram.com/vlfuller/?hl=en

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor

The shoes both Victoria and Hannah Ann wore to the final 6 rose ceremony are a very close match to the shoes in the bed cap. As she rolls you can tell the straps are clear and they aren’t a chunky heel but a stiletto. By hair colour, side boob, and booty...my guess is Victoria. Oh and the white toenails...you can see them better in slow mo, I tried to cap it but it just looks blurry.
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 59d17b10

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 E5170810

Bobette wrote:
gabriele wrote:This photo shows the white ruffles pretty well.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 1922f110

The sleeve ruffles are black not white IMO - it's just light reflecting off the silky fabric I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s

AND BINGO again! Victoria not  only wears those shoes...but look at the nail polish on her toenails...the same white as her nails! And I can see that on one of the top photos of her rolling ! So now, we have pretty much a conclusive evidence IMO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:17 am

I can't copy and paste from this one, but if you look in this thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p876-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

There is a post that shows the shape of VF's hands and it doesn't look like the hand on the bathroom door.

VF's hands seem a bit jagged. Could there be a way to get a picture of each ladies hands?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 am

I still believe the door shot is Madison and not VF or Hannah Ann.  If Peter indicated Madison was his F1, then she would get the best location.  TPTB are very predictable.

I don't know where the post is because I read so many after a couple of days away but someone mentioned that the girl in that shot may have been wearing a pant suit instead of a long dress.  Which girl has worn lots of pant suits this season???

As for her being in the bed, just because she chose to stay all night does not mean they slept together!  And, we never see anything but the feet in that bed and Peter shirtless.  She could have had on sweats and a t-shirt for all we know with Peter also having on shorts or sweats.  TPTB stage these scenes ALL THE TIME.

"Raven skipping" anyone???  Heck, they even gave us a preview of Hannah and Tyler rolling on the bed for their FSD and we know nothing happened on it.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:42 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I still believe the door shot is Madison and not VF or Hannah Ann.  If Peter indicated Madison was his F1, then she would get the best location.  TPTB are very predictable.

I don't know where the post is because I read so many after a couple of days away but someone mentioned that the girl in that shot may have been wearing a pant suit instead of a long dress.  Which girl has worn lots of pant suits this season???

As for her being in the bed, just because she chose to stay all night does not mean they slept together!  And, we never see anything but the feet in that bed and Peter shirtless.  She could have had on sweats and a t-shirt for all we know with Peter also having on shorts or sweats.  TPTB stage these scenes ALL THE TIME.

"Raven skipping" anyone???  Heck, they even gave us a preview of Hannah and Tyler rolling on the bed for their FSD and we know nothing happened on it.

IMO

Oh, I know.  I do think the above pictures prove that VF doesn't have the Gold Star one just with the hand on the bathroom door alone.

A poster above pointed out that there is a distinct gap between the ring finger and pinky finger.  I could not copy and paste it as it's in the archive thread.  I put the thread up to that cap.  Could anyone bring that over to see if Madi's pinky is like that?

The thread with a good cap of the hand on the door is here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p876-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:37 pm

That was me that noticed the hands are different. I'm not sure what you mean, hand on the door? Where is that?
ETA:

GuardianAngel wrote:If you choose "Click to see fullsize" on the bed pic, that looks like Madi to me.

Bobette wrote:snipped

In the preview for the next episode Madi's nails are white (though a different shape to VFs - Madi's are more square).  

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 ROJOYs3

This still looks like Madi on the bed to me.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 7xHH0rA

Source

Astrobach wrote:3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 67b9cb10

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 38b7d510

The nails are not as visible because the hand is reverse and through unpolished glass. BUT you can’t change the shape and length of the fingers IMO this matches Victoria’s hand .

These two hands look different to me. There is a distinct difference in the shape. The top one looks slender, the bottom one has a distinct space between the fourth finger and pinkie and when you compare to where the pinkie stops on the second picture, in the first pic the pinkie is longer. Two different hands IMHO.

While I'm at it, here is the enlarged snip of the first s/cap.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Captu243

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 pm

Thanks. I mean the silhouette of the hand on that frosted glass bathroom door.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:51 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I still believe the door shot is Madison and not VF or Hannah Ann.  If Peter indicated Madison was his F1, then she would get the best location.  TPTB are very predictable.

IMO

Re bold that used to be true but hasn’t been for the past few seasons.  It became to easy to tell The F1. But I still think it’s either HA or Madi behind the door.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:29 pm

I am so confused scratch hissyfit When does Madi tell Peter that she's saving herself for marriage? He picks her even after he knows this right? So When does she leave? Does she leave before FS ? I don't think I've seen any SC of Madi FS day date and the one in bed with fuzzy socks could be HS, do any of the SC that we have so far indicate possible LCD SCaps? I have never been more confused with an ending in 18 yrs as I am with this one and it's not only because RS hasen't been able to spoil it but even with the SC and lack of them . I hope next weeks previews show us something more. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:46 pm

Go through this whole thread and you will see we are trying to figure out if it is Madi or HS.  Madi tells him after the F3 rose ceremony.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:40 pm

Hey Everyone! I've been lurking for awhile and decided i should share what i have. I know that Peter and VF day portion was the 8th in Aus time. This would make VF the 2nd FSD.  I have a friend that was at Oreilly's on Friday the 9th in Aus time, and the staff indicated that the helicopter was there the day before but that "the bachelor and wife didn't stay, but the staff did" which would make sense that they then went to Songbirds for night portion? Or didn't stay together that night at all and Songbirds is MP. Their is a SC of MP and Peter talking and MP is in a black top/dress. Peter also indicated in an interview that the helicopter date was an amazing experience, but there was also some bad stuff that happened during that date.

The bathroom door girl i believe is HA. The hair is way to short to be either VF or MP. The head is tilted up to meet the kiss and 1 arm is also up which would make her hair longer in the back. VF and MP hair would be almost to their butt in that case. When you watch that clip in Slow mo, you can see the hair moving back and forth and its just not that long. After watching that clip 100 times, i think its possible that the "skirt" is drawn on. If you SC at the right time, you can see full on butt. 3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698 and it doesn't really move with the body. JMO.  If i knew how to post pics, i would.

My friend also went to Sancuary Cove that day and saw VF with producers in gym clothes about 10:30am and later left in the same clothes around 4pm.  The next day, the 10th Aus time. she went back to sancuary cove and VF turned up around 9:30am and i have a picture of her in the same clothes as the white with blue flowers outfit. It was a shorts jumper and she is wearing a longish kimono over the top, she did an ITM in that outfit in a preview. HA then showed up 10am went inside and came back out about 10:30 and got mic'd up by producers and then left. With Peter saying he was intimate 6 days prior, it would make sense that HA was the 1st FSD as bathroom door girl, or is it possible when she was getting mic'd up it was for girl talk? Or that she was the last FSD and leaving for her date when getting mic'd, but then the 6 days prior wouldn't make sense because the 1st FSD would have been Madi on the 6th Aus time. The only other thing i can think is it wasn't MP he was talking to?

My friend never saw MP those 2 days.

JMO

I know this is a lot to unpack, but i thought if i shared what i know, we could maybe figure it out. I had to get permission from my friend to share.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life