SELECT CONTENT

Richie Boyens - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Boyens - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Richie Boyens - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm all in for anyone who loves Lily just exactly as she is and Richie seems to do that. Makes you believe that everyone has their 'person', doesn't it?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Richie Boyens - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Richie Boyens - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm all in for anyone who loves Lily just exactly as she is and Richie seems to do that. Makes you believe that everyone has their 'person', doesn't it?
I agree with this. I have rooted for them since their first 1 on 1 when Lily said “What I like most about Richie is how he makes ME feel, which is comfortable, excited, effortless.“
And soon after that we got the sunflowergate, which showed that not only did she pick him, but they were still going strong 2-3 month later.

While a lot of the guys fell for Lily, Richie was the only one who really got her, and could keep up with her. She told him that she felt understood by him, and I’m sure that doesn’t happen too often for her.

This quote from her post show IG post is pretty powerful (the entire post is great):
Before you, the word ‘easy’ was seen as negative word for me when it comes to relationships. I was under the impression that maybe I had to feel a little guarded, restricted, insecure, like I couldn’t always be understood or feel adored every single day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They may crash and burn from being quarantined together, or just have fun for six month, but I do think there is a chance that they will stay NOT married for a VERY long time (see what I did there), take over the world together like he said, and eventually have a bunch of wild kids and grandkids.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Seems like lockdown is going well then.  laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Source

This had better not be a pisstake - I want to read this book!

Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may we please have a couples thread for these two?  I think they're going to be fun to follow.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Boyens - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
GuardianAngel
blueblues
Astrobach
Bobette
Jordan44