SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Has anyone found somewhere to watch the episode with the archive being down?

ETA: I live in Aus, so something that works for int viewers.

Last edited by butterflylove on Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MadiPrewfan Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:06 pm

butterflylove wrote:Has anyone found somewhere to watch the episode with the archive being down?
It’s on Hulu
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:19 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Has anyone found somewhere to watch the episode with the archive being down?
It’s on Hulu

I'm in Australia, so Hulu doesn't work unfortunately.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:22 pm

butterflylove wrote:
MadiPrewfan wrote:
It’s on Hulu

I'm in Australia, so Hulu doesn't work unfortunately.

That sucks to me.

Do you have to buy the episodes from Amazon or are they even available there yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:16 pm

https://youtu.be/2Fgpm5ivd5Y
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:41 pm

ETA: I live in Aus, so something that works for int viewers.

Source

One of the dumbest episodes I've ever seen.  I felt like all of them were acting to varying degrees.  Also, Pete would make an excellent polygamist IMO.  He's just waaayyyyy too comfortable with having three girls on the go at once.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Ashley I’s Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a31101440/bachelor-peter-weber-season-24-episode-9-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:19 pm

https://youtu.be/Tvgcw31VSPE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:51 pm

Bobette wrote:snipped Also, Pete would make an excellent polygamist IMO.  He's just waaayyyyy too comfortable with having three girls on the go at once.
\

funnythread wow bowdown

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:01 pm

Oh Shoot, Now after watching his rant video on page 33, I have to have mad respect for Nick. rofl hehehe Embarressed!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:09 pm

First, I don't think that Madison did anything wrong.

Could she have been a bit more timely in sharing her values and feelings? Sure. But I felt for her when she said to Peter that she had already made a great number of compromises and accommodations throughout the show. IMO she was in the process of working out her feelings (not just about Peter, but the process in general) just like any other cast member or lead. She was going at her own pace and responding as circumstances presented themselves. And I think she gave him enough information *if* he happened to be in love with her. IMO at that point in time, he wasn't. So he glossed over what she told him and carried on with what he wanted to do anyway.

Peter liked Madi enormously, and thoroughly enjoyed her company. He likely had a bit of a crush on her. He may even have been falling in love with her, but I'm going to make the argument that during Fantasy Suite week (assuming that was the case,) he did not yet realize it. He even said as much at their dinner, that she was still just one of three. Is he kicking himself now for saying that?

So I'm going to wonder if this was a case of really, really bad timing. Maybe Peter realized too late that she was the one. And if he had it to do over again, perhaps he would do it differently.

Hannah Ann would (at least on paper) be a better match for him, and they appear to get along well, but he doesn't have the spark with her that he has had with Madi. He has a lot of sexual chemistry with Victoria F., but their dynamic together is not a healthy one for the long run.

I don't think Peter is going to respond well to having the choice taken away from him. He thinks he's in control, but has forgotten that it's a two way street.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 pm

Peter wants someone that wants him as much as he wants them, he has always said that. HA and VF told him that they loved him. I think that carried a lot of weight with his decisions. Madison did not really express her feelings to Peter. I think she might have said she liked him. I wonder if it would have made a difference in his decision making process if Madison would have told him she was in love with him before they got to the FS dates? If she was truly his frontrunner, I think it might have made a difference. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana