SELECT CONTENT

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:05 pm

leavers wrote:
suzq wrote:A new dating show from Kinetic Content (Production company for Married at First Sight) starts on Netflix on Feb. 13.  It is hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey.

I'm watching this (Love is Blind) right now! On Ep 5... anyone else? Any opinions on the couples?

GuardianAngel wrote:I haven't watched. Here is a little more info on the show.

https://www.glamour.com/story/love-is-blind-netflix-review

I'm searching this whole forum and I can't find the name of the show that's similar to this. Help! What was the name of the show where the "lead" was behind a screen, one week was female the next week was male. The contestants only got to speak to them and answer questions but didn't see them until the end when they were chosen. I know there are threads because we were discussing it weekly.

suzq wrote:I'm enjoying Love Is Blind.  I hope at least a few couples got married and are still together.

leavers wrote:It's looking like there is one couple still together (the most likely couple) and there is another couple that if not still together, are still very friendly (one that would be a lot less likely based on the show but they definitely still hang out!). Dont' want to spoil it though.  It was filmed in late 2018! So still being together is a pretty big achievement imo

suzq wrote:@leavers.  Please feel free to spoil.  I always want to know spoilers.  I think it has to be really hard to keep their lives private for that long.

leavers wrote:ok, so according to IG sleuthing, it looks like Lauren and Cameron are very much still together. And it looks as though Barnett and Amber are either still together, or still part of each other's lives in some way.

Brill wrote:I just watched all the episodes of Love Is Blind that have been done so far.  I like everyone but Jessica of course they have to leave someone in that drives you nuts and make you feel sorry for Mark.  I found this article and it is very interesting.  They had more couples that got engaged then they actually showed.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/14/love-is-blind-netflix-dating-show-creator-what-you-didnt-see/?

suzq wrote:@leavers.  Thanks for the info!   If they had more couples get engaged, why didn't they show those couples as well?

leavers wrote:
suzq wrote:@leavers.  Thanks for the info!   If they had more couples get engaged, why didn't they show those couples as well?

Wonder if they fizzled but unlike Carlton and Diamond there wasn't enough drama. I think if they'd been a success story they def would have showed them.

Brill wrote:I guess there were 8 couples that got engaged but they didn't have time to show them all so I guess they took the ones that they felt that would give the best drama or make it more interesting. no idea
I hope if they were successful they will mention them.

Brill wrote:I joined up to a FB group called Love is Blind Netflex Group. Tonight I just happened to check in there and couldn't believe it that LC from the show was on there live reading our comments and answering questions that she could for about 34 minutes and then had to go to bed. It was one in the am her time.
Here are some of the things she said.  Even though they made it seem like people were from different areas they are all from Atlanta.  She said it is not scripted, and today was her birthday and it was filmed a year ago.
They all keep in touch and she will maybe later this week come on again and have some of the girls with her to answer questions. If I know ahead of time I'll give a heads up.
Lauren and Cameron really did fall in love very fast and only talked in the pods to each other.  You could state to see a special person if you had a connection with them.
She said she dated a guy for almost 4 years and she felt she knew more about some of the guys in the house then she did her ex.
She also liked Kenney in the pods.  They got to see and talk to Nick and Vanessa quite a bit and they are very nice and beautiful.
After the show the ones that went home could date if they wanted to.  As in the Bachelor they had nothing to do other then there was a pool table in their half and she loves pool so they did that a lot. Lots of drinking.
There was no time limits in the pods so you could talk for hours if you wanted to.  I think she said they were there for 10 days. The ones not chosen went home and the others flew to Mexico and there were other engagements but because of time restrictions they couldn't show all of them.  If I think of more things I'll post more tomorrow.
Oh same production company as MAFS.

Brill wrote:I'm not sure this will work but I tried it this am and I can see it.  It is the video with LC from Love Is Blind.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/126462575369992/?

Click on her name and the video should come up.

Brill wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Brill Do you know if any of the couples lasted long term?

I don't know that, LC couldn't say.  Maybe we will hear more later this week when she comes back on with some of the girls. The couple, she did say was really in Love from the get go, was Lauren and Cameron and she said they were so cute. I know she is up to date on all of them since she says in the video they all just got together last Thursday.
In the video she explains about her name on the show.  Her name is also Lauren and so TPTB asked her if she has a nickname and she said some of her girlfriends call her LC and that became her name on the show.

Brill wrote:All the IGs:
Follow Amber – @atypicalamber
Follow Barnett – @barnettisblind
Follow Jessica – @jessicabatten24
Follow Mark – @markanthonycuevas
Follow Kelly – @chaselifewithkelly
Follow Kenny – @kennybarnes11
Follow Diamond – @iam_diamondjack
Follow Carlton – @carltonmorton
Follow Lauren – @need4lspeed
Follow Cameron – @cameronreidhamilton
Follow Giannina-@granninagbelli
Follow Damian-@damian_powers
Follow Alyson-@alyco242
Follow Lauren (LC)-@123laurenc

kmick0890 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How many epi's are left? Should I create a separate thread?

5 episodes are left. The next 4 are being released this Thursday 2/20 and then the finale is next Thursday 2/27. It was a 10 episode season that they spread out over 3 weeks.

Brill wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How many epi's are left? Should I create a separate thread?

5 episodes are left. The next 4 are being released this Thursday 2/20 and then the finale is next Thursday 2/27. It was a 10 episode season that they spread out over 3 weeks.

It's up to you GA but they did say there will be another Love Is Blind coming. :yes:

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Thank you GA!! yes

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:27 pm

@Brill I forgot to ask, is this season 1?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill I forgot to ask, is this season 1?

Yep! It is. I hope they've got another season in the works! It's been pretty popular I think so I can see Netflix greenlighting it.

The first dump of episodes was 1-5; this week they're dumping 6-9, and then next week is the final ep.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:19 am

LOVE this show. I am definitely waiting for the next three episodes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:37 pm

@leavers Thanks. I will add Season 1 to the title. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:40 pm

GA, thanks for this thread.

I'm enjoying this show. I hope Lauren and Cameron are still together. Smiley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Lets have some fun while we wait for Thursday.
There were 8 couples that got engaged out of 10. They showed us 6 couples.
Who in the end will get married?
I'm not great at guessing but I'm thinking maybe 2 couples, Cameron and Lauren and Kenny and Kelly. Hope I'm wrong and there are more.
Your thoughts?

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:22 pm

I think Amber and Barnett are still together (not sure about married) - they follow each other on IG, like each other's posts, his mother follows her and comments on her posts. Though there aren't photos of them together, since filming they've both gone to DragonCon and Italy. And they seem to have lots of mutual friends.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:36 pm

Here's a link with possible clues that Lauren and Cameron are still together.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/love-is-blind-are-cameron-and-lauren-still-together-after-the-show/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:24 pm

lightredemption wrote:I think Amber and Barnett are still together (not sure about married) - they follow each other on IG, like each other's posts, his mother follows her and comments on her posts. Though there aren't photos of them together, since filming they've both gone to DragonCon and Italy. And they seem to have lots of mutual friends.

Very interesting!! I would never have guessed but good for them!! :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:30 pm

ElonM wrote:Here's a link with possible clues that Lauren and Cameron are still together.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/love-is-blind-are-cameron-and-lauren-still-together-after-the-show/

Thanks for the link. I saw those photos on FB and I couldn't get them to get bigger so I could see the hands etc. I was thinking geez why aren't the fantastic sleuthers from this board watching this show!!giggling :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
PinaColada43
jenski_tas
Kas_256
Tiggerlgh
mizzoufan