SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thatswhatshesaid - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:11 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I think if they wanted Kelsey to be the next lead. She would have been more front and center of WTA. I what I have read and saw. She's very minimal.
Besides Victoria F, she was the only girl on the hot seat.

Screams next lead to me cause VF ain't it!

IMO
They also got a past cast member to give her a rub during her hot seat.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

thatswhatshesaid - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 pm

The Bachelor: The Women Tell All 3/2

Feb. 26, 2020                                        

PETER STRUGGLES WITH MADISON’S EXIT DURING THEIR FANTASY SUITE DATE
IS THIS THE END OF THEIR JOURNEY?
AN EMOTIONAL ROSE CEREMONY REVEALS THE FINAL TWO WOMEN

THEN, PETER FACES THE WOMEN HE REJECTED, SPARKS FLY AND THE CLAWS
COME OUT, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL,’ MONDAY, MARCH 2

Seventeen of the Most Memorable Women of This Season Return

Bachelor Nation Favorites Rachel Lindsay and Ashley I. Make Special Guest Appearances

For high-resolution images, click here.

“The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” – Peter’s dramatic and emotional journey is about to come to an end. But first, he must come to grips with Madison turning away from the strong relationship they have developed until the fantasy suites. Will Madison even show up to the rose ceremony? And then it’s a sensational and shocking “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” MONDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Episodes can also be viewed next day on demand and on Hulu.

Seventeen of the most unforgettable women from this season will return to confront Peter and each other. Dramatic feuds will be revived and Peter must face the scrutiny of the women he sent home, needing to defend his decisions from the questioning women. The woman sent home from the rose ceremony in Australia has an emotional return and shares her side of her powerful story.

Then, take a look at some hilarious bloopers from this season; a sneak peek at “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” the new Bachelor series about love and music; and a preview of one of the most unpredictable endings in franchise history on “The Bachelor.”

Chris Harrison gets things started by asking the women, including Lexi and Sydney, to offer their reactions to Madison’s emotional plea to Peter about who she is and what she needed from him.  Then, looking back on the drama of this season, things heat up immediately when it comes to the ladies’ opinions of Victoria P. and Alayah. Who was being real when it came to pursuing Peter? Mykenna and Tammy challenge one another in a controversial and intense confrontation.

Kelsey, who will forever be linked to “Champagne-gate,” will relive that experience, her romance with the handsome pilot and her eventual heartbreak. Has she been able to get over Peter and move on? Bachelor Nation favorite Ashley I. makes a special appearance to champion the fight against “emotional shaming.”

Finally, Peter must answer to the women he sent home. After a few join him in the hot seat, the rest of the bachelorettes attempt to get closure – and not in a shy way.

Former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay returns to lead a discussion on an issue that has deeply affected the Bachelor family and internet users around the globe, by addressing the growing cyber-bullying trends and the effect they have on those being targeted.  

And Peter and Chris Harrison drop in on Bachelor Nation to crash some amazing Bachelor viewing parties. For the first time, the party crashers also include the Bachelor’s parents. What surprises do they have in store for Peter?

An exciting preview of “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” which premieres Monday, April 13 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), also will be featured.

Finally, it is time to take a look at the big, two-part live season finale. Peter’s final two women meet his family and then have one final date to make sure he knows how they feel about sharing a future with him. Will Peter find his soul mate and lasting happiness? Will he get engaged? No one knows for sure – not even Peter.  
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/the-women-tell-all-1/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:06 pm

'Her emotional story'?  WTH, this show is something else with the VF slobbering!

Chris probably got triggered when Sydney supported Madi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Feb. 26, 2020                                        

Bachelor Nation Favorites Rachel Lindsay and Ashley I. Make Special Guest Appearances

“The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” – Peter’s dramatic and emotional journey is about to come to an end. But first, he must come to grips with Madison turning away from the strong relationship they have developed until the fantasy suites. Will Madison even show up to the rose ceremony? And then it’s a sensational and shocking “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” MONDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Episodes can also be viewed next day on demand and on Hulu.

Seventeen of the most unforgettable women from this season will return to confront Peter and each other. Dramatic feuds will be revived and Peter must face the scrutiny of the women he sent home, needing to defend his decisions from the questioning women. The woman sent home from the rose ceremony in Australia has an emotional return and shares her side of her powerful story.

Then, take a look at some hilarious bloopers from this season; a sneak peek at “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” the new Bachelor series about love and music; and a preview of one of the most unpredictable endings in franchise history on “The Bachelor.”

Chris Harrison gets things started by asking the women, including Lexi and Sydney, to offer their reactions to Madison’s emotional plea to Peter about who she is and what she needed from him.  Then, looking back on the drama of this season, things heat up immediately when it comes to the ladies’ opinions of Victoria P. and Alayah. Who was being real when it came to pursuing Peter? Mykenna and Tammy challenge one another in a controversial and intense confrontation.

Kelsey, who will forever be linked to “Champagne-gate,” will relive that experience, her romance with the handsome pilot and her eventual heartbreak. Has she been able to get over Peter and move on? Bachelor Nation favorite Ashley I. makes a special appearance to champion the fight against “emotional shaming.”

Finally, Peter must answer to the women he sent home. After a few join him in the hot seat, the rest of the bachelorettes attempt to get closure – and not in a shy way.

Former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay returns to lead a discussion on an issue that has deeply affected the Bachelor family and internet users around the globe, by addressing the growing cyber-bullying trends and the effect they have on those being targeted.  

And Peter and Chris Harrison drop in on Bachelor Nation to crash some amazing Bachelor viewing parties. For the first time, the party crashers also include the Bachelor’s parents. What surprises do they have in store for Peter?

An exciting preview of “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” which premieres Monday, April 13 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), also will be featured.

Finally, it is time to take a look at the big, two-part live season finale. Peter’s final two women meet his family and then have one final date to make sure he knows how they feel about sharing a future with him. Will Peter find his soul mate and lasting happiness? Will he get engaged? No one knows for sure – not even Peter.  

Barb just loves getting her face on TV, doesn't she?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@LeapofFaith Yeah, same here! ( NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)  Did you see in the SM thread Bobette made a post. Apparently, they were taken down! no no

Oh no this is not good!!!!!! This is literally my nightmare :nervous

Don't fret @LeapofFaith it will be back soon Hugesmile

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette I can only imagine. I know exactly what they are going through and suprised they found one so quick, that's why I asked. I copied your post in the viewing link thread for those that are interested. I've been receiving several inquiries about it, so I appreciate being kept up to date. Smiley TY

Almost sorted...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:37 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:17 am

The episode description sounds like it’s full of everything BUT the WTA....

Rachel Lindsay, Ashley I, Barb, viewing parties, preview of Listen to Your Heart. A bunch of filler
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:52 am

luvstx wrote:The episode description sounds like it’s full of everything BUT the WTA....

Rachel Lindsay, Ashley I, Barb, viewing parties, preview of Listen to Your Heart.  A bunch of filler

Total waste of time.  I actually have no desire to see any of these people.

I think I'll turn it on with 10 minutes left just to see the previews.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Feb. 26, 2020                                        

The bolded confirms Madi returns and continues because VF is at WTA so she can’t be one of the final 2 women... or at least it would be weird if she was and also at WTA.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:46 pm

https://youtu.be/eu92yCEMzSo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:56 pm

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:58 pm

https://youtu.be/VpuBieo1lhU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91