SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:51 pm

@mbl Tayshia looks quite upset to me at the FRC, so I do think the F2 leaves then. Some are saying the audio is all sliced in, but I doubt that. Ivan still has a chance. I’m not convinced Zac is F1. If he is then the biggest shocker is RS called it right on his initial spoiler. GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

jmo

Back to top Go down

GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:04 pm

gabriele wrote:@mbl Tayshia looks quite upset to me at the FRC, so I do think the F2 leaves then. Some are saying the audio is all sliced in, but I doubt that. Ivan still has a chance. I’m not convinced Zac is F1. If he is then the biggest shocker is RS called it right on his initial spoiler.  GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698  

jmo

Well the editing crew is known for splicing stuff together and the audio and voice over during the FRC is no different. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:26 pm

@gabriele Understood. For sake of discussion pick anyone as F1 — Ivan, Ben or Zac. I’m most interested in figuring out how a 2 hour show will work knowing the catchup needs to be within those 2 hours.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:33 pm

mbl wrote:@gabriele Understood. For sake of discussion pick anyone as F1 — Ivan, Ben or Zac. I’m most interested in figuring out how a 2 hour show will work knowing the catchup needs to be within those 2 hours.

I agree with you as well because that is a lot to do in 2 hours because you already will have 2 MTP (if we assume Ben gets let go before all this takes place), which each could get what a total of 30 minutes (if you give both guys 15 to 20 minutes, not counting commercial time) then show the discussion with her dad maybe another 10 to 15 minutes. Then go into the LCD's maybe what another 15 minutes for each and then it will be FRC. This is the only thing I can see timewise that is not crammed nor rushed. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:31 pm

mbl wrote:@gabriele Understood. For sake of discussion pick anyone as F1 — Ivan, Ben or Zac. I’m most interested in figuring out how a 2 hour show will work knowing the catchup needs to be within those 2 hours.
Sorry, I couldn’t tell you, tbh. I am just focused on what needs to happen and who is in what role for the storyline. I trust them to make it all fit even if some things are a bit shorter than normal. I remember with Hannah B. we waited for so long for that RC to get started where Luke P. showed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:19 am

This is how I think it played out. A classic FRC. Credit abc.

This is her waiting her F2. Plain daylight. No shadows. She looks anxious, upset.

GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 63fcb110

This under is where she accompanied back her F2. Still daylight, different background, more greenish.

GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 C0bcd610

And this is when she came back to the altar waiting for her F1. Speech of the lead, how she fell in love, her hopes etc.

GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 F1ce7810
GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 613c2f10

This is when CH is showing up right before F1. Sunset shadows. She looks radiant, happy.

GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 17cfb610

Waiting her F1

GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Cfc81f10

All speculations and JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:43 am

@HEA

Hmmm.... Great job on trying to figure out the timeline of the FRC. I know it is just speculation but I would not even know where to begin with trying to figure out the time of day. I do agree she has two difference facial expressions: happy and sad so I can assume as well that it was for letting go the F2 then choosing her F1. JMO

I forget what it is like to have both show up at the FRC, seems like ages ago laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:49 am

@chasus71 giggling

I remember the old times when sleuthers on this board did the mathematics angles to figure it out the shadows. #goodtimes

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:12 am

HEA wrote:@chasus71 giggling

I remember the old times when sleuthers on this board did the mathematics angles to figure it out the shadows. #goodtimes

laugh out loud so true. Also don't forget checking out the forecast for the day the FRC was filmed and all that too. Talk about investigative skills. giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:42 am

chasus71 wrote:
HEA wrote:@chasus71 giggling

laugh out loud so true. Also don't forget checking out the forecast for the day the FRC was filmed and all that too. Talk about investigative skills. giggling

Oh my yes! Mr white was also extraordinary by sleuthing locations. Miss him GoodTimes - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3100179927

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:35 am

Thinking about it more if there isn’t enough time in the last episode then maybe Tayshia doesn’t take Ben back. In that case, I think she gives two roses out to Zac and Ivan, and they proceed to MTP, etc. I could see either scenario happening. Although, I don’t know what the crying in denim scene is about then. General angst? Fortunately, we will get some answers tonight. Smiley

It’ll be interesting to see how it all goes down. I do hope Tayshia found love and is happy. She really is a special one and has become my favorite bachelorette. 💕

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:04 pm

gabriele wrote:Thinking about it more if there isn’t enough time in the last episode then maybe Tayshia doesn’t take Ben back. In that case, I think she gives two roses out to Zac and Ivan, and they proceed to MTP, etc. I could see either scenario happening. Although, I don’t know what the crying in denim scene is about then. General angst? Fortunately, we will get some answers tonight. Smiley

It’ll be interesting to see how it all goes down. I do hope Tayshia found love and is happy. She really is a special one and has become my favorite bachelorette. 💕

Yes the entire scene with her crying in the denim is throwing us all off. I think it is because every time we have seen her cry it is always after she lets someone go. I think this could be just her going through so many emotions especially if it is after her dad making those statements about o of her F2 who she is really in deep with. Considering all the emotional stuff going on she could be second guessing who she picked for F2 over who she let go. This is enough emotional turmoil without eliminating someone in that moment, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890