SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:09 am

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1234676117476237321?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:17 am

During the preview for next weeks episode RM tweeted...

@Millsy11374 Something unexpected? A third party?

Under the tweet there are comments about Hannah B, Kelly, and Natashia returning.

I'm thinking Pete isn't "in love" with Madi or Hannah Ann at ATFR. It's someone viewers didn't expect. That's why RS says he's going to "throw his hands up in the air" if the information he received last week is true JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:29 am

jen689 wrote:During the preview for next weeks episode RM tweeted...

Under the tweet there are comments about Hannah B, Kelly, and Natashia returning.

I'm thinking Pete isn't "in love" with Madi or Hannah Ann at ATFR. It's someone viewers didn't expect. That's why RS says he's going to "throw his hands up in the air" if information he received last week is true JMO

Psh I just think they are trying to add drama. Why beg Madi to stay if he just wasn’t that into her
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:33 am

Crazylady29 wrote:Psh I just think they are trying to add drama. Why beg Madi to stay if he just wasn’t that into her
I think Pete did have a strong connection with Madi. She self eliminated. After filming ended and he was outside the "bachelor bubble" he realized they're not compatible so he moved on to someone else JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:34 am

jen689 wrote:During the preview for next weeks episode RM tweeted...

I'm thinking Pete isn't "in love" with Madi or Hannah Ann at ATFR. It's someone viewers didn't expect. That's why RS says he's going to "throw his hands up in the air" if the information he received last week is true JMO

Didn’t he say if the info he got doesn’t happen the way he heard it he will throw his hands up in the air? I’ll have to go back and read it.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:34 am

jen689 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:Psh I just think they are trying to add drama. Why beg Madi to stay if he just wasn’t that into her
I think Pete did have a strong connection with Madi. She self eliminated. After filming ended and he was outside the "bachelor bubble" he realized they're not compatible so he moved on to someone else JMO

Well if that is true than Madi dodged a giant bullet
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 am

sandileekeller wrote:Didn’t he say if the info he got doesn’t happen the way he heard it he will throw his hands up in the air? I’ll have to go back and read it.
Here's the quote from RS website... "I was told something yesterday about the end of the season, that if it’s true, I just throw my hands up."

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:40 am

jen689 wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:Didn’t he say if the info he got doesn’t happen the way he heard it he will throw his hands up in the air? I’ll have to go back and read it.
Here's the quote from RS website... "I was told something yesterday about the end of the season, that if it’s true, I just throw my hands up."

Oh okay. I don’t remember that part. I was thinking of the other thing he said about throwing his hands up. laugh out loud

RS: “So if it’s not with Madison, or working on things with Madison, then I guess he’s single? I don’t know, call me Lizzo then cuz I’ll just “throw my hands up” at this whole mess.”

www.realitysteve.com
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:53 am

I don't know why RS just won't spill what he was told, I mean he can say he dosen't have confirmation that that is what happens but if it is true he would've spoiled their season no? Isn't that what he wants to do? It makes no sense to me.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:39 am

If there was a third party, we'd see something in the previews by now, no?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:15 am

atem wrote:If there was a third party, we'd see something in the previews by now, no?

I think we should take what Fleiss says with a grain of salt. The only thing I believe he said is that if anyone knows any guys for claire theirs still time to submit . I think since the season started with HannahB and rumors started about the producer he wants to keep fueling that fire that there's a possible 3rd person now. That's what I think but heck i've been wrong often so what do I know. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:34 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:If there was a third party, we'd see something in the previews by now, no?

I think we should take what Fleiss says with a grain of salt. The only thing I believe he said is that if anyone knows any guys for claire theirs still time to submit . I think since the season started with HannahB and rumors started about the producer he wants to keep fueling that fire that there's a possible 3rd person now. That's what I think but heck i've been wrong often so what do I know. JMO

Maybe the back if that head in the screen cap is Hannah B. laugh out loud  She did have her hair dark for awhile. I know...not very plausible. Just another crazy theory.

Just trying to think of what "nobody could see coming" means?? If Madison and Hannah Ann both leave, I could definitely see that. That would not be surprising to me.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2