SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Previous threads here

Continue Thread 4 here.

Crazylady29 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@gabriele just snigger reason.. I think he is Hannah Ann!! I would be surprised if he is with Madi!JMO

I just can’t get passed him begging Madi to stay just for him to pick Hannah.
I agree BUT what if she says NO? Or books?

well then wouldnt hannah feel like she is just backup because the one he really wanted bailed?

gabriele wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@gabriele just snigger reason.. I think he is Hannah Ann!! I would be surprised if he is with Madi!JMO

I just can’t get passed him begging Madi to stay just for him to pick Hannah.
I agree BUT what if she says NO? Or books?

Yeah. I think Madi books on out of there and Peter decides to date HA. It doesn’t work out and they break up at the house in Agoura. No idea what the big surprise is at FRC but I’m thinking it doesn’t really change anything. Jimmy Kimmel said Peter picks HA and he is usually right. jmo and my ending theory is subject to change without notice. giggling

Chgohighlife wrote:
leavers wrote:
atem wrote:Madi isn't a good actress.  To say that she faked her being into Peter is out there IMO.

Madi probably thought due to Peter being in love with HB that would still mean that he would not sleep with another woman, if he was in lover with her. That's all. Peter thinks differently about love and sex.

That's Madi showing her inexperience with men imo. Women can do it too, I know, but IME men are very able to separate sex and love. It doesn't surprise me at all that Peter can be in love with Madi but also want to have sex with HA and VF, but I think it is surprising* to Madi. Madi, having had one boyfriend that also probably shared her beliefs, has no clue what it's like out there in dating world.

*surprising might not be the right word.

@leavers
I agree with you. Madi knows nothing about men. However, I also think until now, her stance has never been tested. Everyone knows there are many men who do not test your resolve on any issue. Nice guys you date and really don’t care if they leave or stay. However, if you move outside your tight little religious circle and the school where your dad is a revered coach, and run into a warm and sexy, handsome, experienced, LA pilot - a real test is quite different than the easy pass that most men represent.
I think that’s what we saw all over Madi. Revelations she never had before. If it was that easy, lots more people would do it. Love and sex and real attraction between two adults is complicated. You can stick to your guns but, it’s not always cut and dry, easy or simple. IMO, Peter was the first one to teach her those basic life lessons. I think the pain of learning them was all over Madi and that’s the obvious conflict we saw on screen. Welcome to womanhood. Not easy, baby. Now you will have a basis for knowing what you’re talking about, I think for the first time. Before, it was like giving up cigarettes for lent when you’ve never smoked. LOL, all IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:00 am

Credit to Reality Steve for the spoilers.

So here’s what I have regarding the final rose ceremony…

-As we know, Madison doesn’t show up to the final rose ceremony.

-Peter then calls off the final rose ceremony until he can talk to Madison. But she’s already left to go back to USA, so they have to all leave and go to USA for him to talk to her.

-Basically he’s saying, “To know I’m making the right decision and have a clear conscience, I need both of you to be here.” He’s not like “bye Hannah, I pick Madi.” He doesn’t even make a pick either way and says he won’t until he at least has a chance to talk to Madison and have them both be there both be there. He doesn’t want Hannah Ann to feel like he picked her bc Madison left and she was the only one left standing. He needs to figure this out, and he can’t do that without speaking to Madison.

-Once they were back in the states, Peter really had to win over, not only Madison, but her family as well. Madison’s parents were not overly supportive of this, and Madison did NOT take him back right away either. There was definitely some down time where nothing was happening between them.

-Peter had to finagle his way back in and prove he was being authentic after what went down in Australia. Lets just say there was a lot soul searching, some real tough conversations, and he really had to win over the family. Peter and Madison were able to talk about stuff but realized how hurt she was by what she did and it was very intense.

-In the end, Peter and Madison are together right now, but not engaged. We will see footage of how it all came to be after filming in Australia ended, because that’s when his “courtship” of Madison had to happen. From everything I was told, this happened in Alabama.

-A couple weeks back, when I had first heard mention of this and where they’re at now, I hinted in an answer somewhere, “I can see where their love story is this season.” And that was basically it. Not to downplay Arie and Lauren’s relationship after he broke it off with Becca, but we all saw the footage of when Arie went to see Lauren. It seemed like she immediately accepted him back in the first 10 minutes and forgotten what he’d done. I’m hearing it did not go down that way with Madison. It took a while and Peter really had to work hard to get her to trust him, and get her to believe he was sincere in all this. He ultimately did it, and that’s where they’re at now.

Now I want to answer some questions you may have from all this.

1. So if he knew he was gonna pick Madison (or wanted to) on that final rose ceremony day, and Madison leaves, why wouldn’t he just tell Hannah Ann it’s not her and go back to the states for Madison? Why drag Hannah Ann along until he spoke with Madison first?

Fair question, and I think really only Peter can answer that. I guess we’ll see how it plays out. If that was my mindset, that’s what I would’ve done. But, I can see his side. Maybe there was a side of him that was thinking, “If I let Hannah Ann go now, and I go run to Madison and she says no, now I’ve lost both.” Maybe he wanted to keep his options open. Granted, it would’ve looked really weird and Hannah Ann would’ve no doubt felt like a second fiddle if Madi didn’t take him back. But, it’s not like Peter didn’t care for Hannah Ann at all. We hear him at the end of the season say he’s in love with both women. So in that aspect, I can see why he’s saying, “Look, I cannot make a decision here until I hear from Madison.” Because in that moment, if he goes with Hannah Ann after Madi left, she’d no doubt feel like a runner up and only picked because she was the only one there.

2. What’s the timeline of how this all went down?

We know final rose ceremony day was Nov. 17th in Australia. Peter was running with his “Reality Steve isn’t gonna spoil this season and there’s a reason for it,” once he started doing interviews in the beginning of January. Was he still in limbo at that time? I don’t know. He might’ve just been answering that question in January, based off what happens in the finale. I do not know the timeline of when everything went down. We just know the finale was Nov. 17th and his season premiered on Jan. 6th. I don’t know when the “courting” of Madi in Alabama began and how many times he saw her. I just know the end result of where we’re at now.

3. So why was Peter saying that his season wouldn’t be spoiled and there’s a reason for it?

Because when Peter left Australia, everything was still in limbo. He hadn’t chosen either girl, but, he also hadn’t rejected either girl either. He would not make any decision until he spoke to Madison, and Madison was now back in the states.

4. What about Chris Harrison saying on Monday, “Even Peter doesn’t know how it ends?”

I was told this is because Peter is going to propose to her officially during the live show and he doesn’t know if she will accept. Apparently he has no idea if she will say yes. Hell, maybe he’ll get cold feet and not go through with it. Clearly Peter knows what’s happening in his life right now, who’s he talking to, and who he’s with. So to say “he doesn’t know how it ends,” is kind of a play on words. I think Peter will propose on the ATFR Tuesday, but we’ll see.

5. What about the scene of Peter saying “I’m so sorry…I never expected this to happen” where he’s crying in a house, then walking outside, then crying by himself inside again?

That scene has been proven to be a house in California rented by the show. I wasn’t told SPECIFICALLY who that was, but based on everything I just said, that seemingly is him finally telling Hannah Ann that he’s spoken to Madi and he’s not ending it with her in that moment and apologizing for seemingly putting her through this.

So there you go. Hey, now you only have to wait 5 days to see if it’s true rather than 3 months. Man, maybe I should do this every season? Bhahahahahahahahahaha. No f***ing chance. I want the spoiler out as soon as possible every season and this season is proof of that. It’s been a beating to be told every day for the last 3 months I don’t know anything, I’m holding out because ABC is paying me to, or get asked “Hey, who is Peter with” and “Why don’t you know yet.” Trust me. Not fun. But now I’ve finally received what I needed to receive to release the ending and we’ll see it all play out come Monday and Tuesday during the live finale. Should be interesting.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lightredemption Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:10 am

We been knew! I mean, I know there's still a chance RS has this completely wrong but IMO, this has been the very obvious outcome for sometime.

The lack of a clearly spoiled ending has meant people leaned into the show's OTT promotion and the more outlandish theories that, IMO, were never going to come to fruition
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:33 am

I have been suspecting for quite awhile that he has not been having SHV's in CA but that they were meeting closer to her home in Alabama. I have also suspected that her family might have even been around for some of their time together.  Peter needed to let her family, especially her father really get to know him.

It all comes down to the fact that because of his job as a pilot, he is all over the country every single week.  With Delta being based just 1.5 hours from Madison, it would be ever so easy for him to make trips to see her.

I rather doubt they actually had 2 or 3 day SHV's of them alone like a normal couple.

So in a way, this whole thing is totally new and never been done before in the franchise.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:46 am

If everything RS says is true, IMO Peter would be a fool to propose on national TV considering what he went through with Madi and her parents not being supportive. Plus once again if he wanted Madi why didn't he let HS go before they left Australia. At least Colton let is F2/F3 go to prove to Cassie how much she meant to him. They hardly know each other at this point and it doesn't appear to me that Madi is in a position to be engaged to anyone at this point.

That reminds me of JPGs big surprise they kept advertising before the ATFR which in the end there was no surprise and we later learned it was TPTB that wanted him to propose on the ATFR. He didn't. He also didn't get to go to DWTS because of it. I know this due to information I received at the time but was unable to share.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If everything RS says is true, IMO Peter would be a fool to propose on national TV considering what he went through with Madi and her parents not being supportive. Plus once again if he wanted Madi why didn't he let HS go before they left Australia. At least Colton let is F2/F3 go to prove to Cassie how much she meant to him. They hardly know each other at this point and it doesn't appear to me that Madi is in a position to be engaged to anyone at this point.

That reminds me of JPGs big surprise they kept advertising before the ATFR which in the end there was no surprise and we later learned it was TPTB that wanted him to propose on the ATFR. He didn't. He also didn't get to go to DWTS because of it. I know this due to information I received at the time but was unable to share.

IDK. Her Dad did like the tweet about 'love conquers all' thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 am

IF it will play out as per RS, I don't think Peter will get cold feet and certainly not if he already ask Madi's dad for his blessings which I hope Peter has discussed with him.   Most probably we will get a FRC at the AFTRC with Madison accepting the last rose and maybe get engaged?  (as Arie did)  We'll see.  But I know we'll get to see to much of HA, they usually put a lot of focus on the F2 and we won't have the whole story between Madi and Peter.  JMO.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:09 am

I can believe the RS spoiler because it tracks with what we've seen from Peter - a total lack of decision making or conviction in his relationships.

These two just come across to me as teenagers who aren't actually settled into what they want in a life partner. I don't get it.

I'm ready for Clare!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:22 am

Interesting spoilers but why was CH trashing Madi in his interviews if she’s F1?

ETA: more questions. Why does Peter look so sad and defeated these days? Why didn’t Peter just break it off with HA in Australia? Clearly he wanted Madi so HA was just backup in case Madi turned him down? How does HA exhibit backbone then if she’s just waiting around to see what happens with Peter and Madi? And why isn’t HA the next bachelorette?

jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:49 am

If this is how it plays out well I can't say I have any good thoughts about it. Peter dragging Hannah Ann back to the states without an answer and making her look like the back up plan just gives a sour taste in my mouth. Not sure why he couldn't just break up with her in Australia.

Proposing at this point is crazy to me if he actually goes through with it. They haven't been on solid footing for the most part and there still many things they seem to have to deal with. Adding a proposal on a young couple in a pretty fragile relationship that is about to hit the public eye whether they like it or not to me has a disaster warning all over it. I hope that isn't what where headed but  wouldn't be surprise if that's where we are headed. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:54 am

Thanks, I hate it. So underwhelming and predictable.

Someone remind me when Madi and her family dumps Peter.

I'm so glad there's only one more week of this season. Clare's season can't come fast enough.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:57 am

I'd rather he take his time and think about it then pick HS then dump her later.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska