SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:42 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qSPZkHLua/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:47 am

mercieme wrote:Seems a lot of folks on the forum were hoping for their relationship to last. But IMO this is the best outcome as these two never seemed compatible to me even as someone that didn’t watch the show but just followed on SM. I wish all parties the very best and especially for Peter to rediscover himself as IMO he has a long journey ahead before he can fully give himself to any woman.

@mercieme I agree with you and I would go further and say that IMO there wasn't enough of a relationship there in the first place to "last" post-show. IMO Peter was infatuated with Madi but wasn't realistic about how their lives would mesh IRL.  And Madi I never saw as being genuinely into him.  In fact I think each of top 3 had their own reasons for wanting to be there, and none of them were Peter.  Not judging them for it, that's just how I saw it all season long.  JMO

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:47 am

I think it was just after the first part of the finale that Selena posted an Instagram Story saying she wanted to hang out with Madison and invite her over. Anything can happen I guess with this show.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:48 am

Wish them both the best and glad they parted friends. 🤗

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:55 am

cheriee wrote:I think it was just after the first part of the finale that Selena posted an Instagram Story saying she wanted to hang out with Madison and invite her over. Anything can happen I guess with this show.

Well, I am glad she did! I think Selena knew that Madi was really dealing with a lot and it was very nice of her to do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:57 am

bluwavz wrote:

She’s so happy she can finally stop pretending to like Peter laugh out loud. Very relatable. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 am

atem wrote:
cheriee wrote:I think it was just after the first part of the finale that Selena posted an Instagram Story saying she wanted to hang out with Madison and invite her over. Anything can happen I guess with this show.

Well, I am glad she did!  I think Selena knew that Madi was really dealing with a lot and it was very nice of her to do.

It was sweet of her. A game night with friends is probably a good place to be after everything.

Hope all of them are taking care of their mental health right now.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:02 am

cheriee wrote:
atem wrote:

Well, I am glad she did!  I think Selena knew that Madi was really dealing with a lot and it was very nice of her to do.

It was sweet of her. A game night with friends is probably a good place to be after everything.

Hope all of them are taking care of their mental health right now.

Madi has gotten so thin! I hope so.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:02 am

Welp there goes that. Oh well wish them all the best. His lame mother is probably thrilled though. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 1f49c

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 8367-910 thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 I_got_13 thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:02 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:Madi's post was awesome. She should be a writer.  
That was likely written by Lori K not Madi.  IMO she can’t communicate that well

I actually think Madi communicates very well. Peter is just not the most attentive listener. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:05 am

Uh oh.......

What if we had a second best fake actress in his season...

I read RS. Seems that little peter was quite happy to be out and free after the FRC...

I wonder realllllllly why the whole peter family hated Madi. It looks really deep here.

I am thinking Peter is now single. Yes he loves Madison but as she said, love doesn’t mean they can make each other happy.

Madison hanging with Selena ? Truly? WTH? Where does this come from?

Wow... this season was disappointing from beginning to the very end.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:06 am

bluwavz wrote:

Now I've got Lose You to Love Me (+ HB's contemporary) running thru my head!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska