SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 53 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:50 am

Oh I don't think anyone goes on this show just for love. I think some have maybe a more serious outlook on what an engagement and marriage would mean and some actually do end up falling in love.

Were people saying they didn't think Madi would want to hang out with celebrities?? She had Charles Barkley featured on her hometown date, I think she's fine with it. It's been years now since the social media landscape changed and the popularity of the show has meant it's entered the mainstream consciousness. I think most of them will seek representation and try to make the most out of any opportunities they get. They all sign up for it, but I don't think they quite understand the level of production manipulation. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:56 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/barbara-weber-will-not-apologize-to-madison-prewett-after-bachelor/

Oh gosh so barb doesn’t think she has anything to apologise for at all 🤔
And one of her biggest concerns is madi hasn’t apologised to Hannah Ann 😬 I mean at the end of the day that’s all ok Peter, it’s not like Madi meddled with their relationship when they were together. Nothing happened until post break up. It’s not Madis fault peter was still wishy washy and couldn’t get over madi.

His mum needs to take some responsibility for her hand in all of this and she certainly needs to realise how much of this is on her son.... all jmo

Oh the irony. Did Babs apologize to wife #1 for screwing her husband while he was married and breaking up a family? Me thinks not!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:08 am

whilst I didn’t expect peter and madi to work long term I was rooting for them to give it a shot and find some happiness together in the short term.

Do I think the main reason it lasted a whole 2 day, if that, is Barb and what went down at ATFR - 100%. I think it was just too much for them to deal with and for that I am sad for them. 

His mum has no self awareness to understand what she’s done , and I don’t think she ever will unfortunately.

All jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:16 am

Kas_256 wrote:whilst I didn’t expect peter and madi to work long term I was rooting for them to give it a shot and find some happiness together in the short term.

Do I think the main reason it lasted a whole 2 day, if that, is Barb and what went down at ATFR - 100%. I think it was just too much for them to deal with and for that I am sad for them. 

His mum has no self awareness to understand what she’s done , and I don’t think she ever will unfortunately.

All jmo

I think that's how I felt too. Aware that there really were A LOT of obstacles, but hoping that they might give it a try to learn and grow. I do believe that there was an idea to go on that charity trip in the Spring together. I think Madi's family had their own concerns, but they could see how she was struggling and gave her their blessings. I don't really think many relationships could withstand what Barb did to them. I think there was a tentative opportunity, but that would only work if Peter was willing to take a real leap and set up very clear boundaries with his Mother. I hope one day he gets that courage because this same pattern is going to be present in any relationship going forward. I don't think Barb is ever going to change.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:36 am

The couples I ship never seem to work out, laugh out loud. I think Madi will be the biggest 'winner' from this season as she corners the Christian influencer segment. I pray that Peter heals emotionally, reflects on what went wrong, & uses this experience to be a stronger man & better partner in the future. I also hope to see him living out of LA soon. Smiley I'll always have a soft spot for Peter.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:51 am

I was looking at comments on all the respective posts on IG and noticed HA didn’t reply to a comment by CH. She replies to most all comments. She could have liked the comment though. I think a lot of them (Madi, Barb & Peter Sr, etc) are none too happy with CH right now. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:28 am

[quote="Astrobach"]
Billysmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qSPZkHLua/

Now I've got Lose You to Love Me (+ HB's contemporary) running thru my head!!

Wow! Just read all the posts that happened for the last few hours. So sad. It is an unfortunate reminder of the power we have on each other.  On one side, one woman who is a mother somehow has no idea of the damages she has caused in her son’s life and she keeps on thinking she’s a good mom. On the other side, we have Madi ‘s family who has shown only understanding, grace, compassion and support to Peter throughout the whole ordeal he was put through. We can choose with our words and actions to impact people in a certain way. Which one is it going to be?
I see Madi’s sad expression behind the perplex smile of a girl who has been beaten up but found another good soul to connect with and share, choosing love again and again.
Madi is and will be very well supported, I’m more concerned about Peter’s mental and emotional state with an unknown as to his support system. His own family certainly ain’t it.
1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3552228123
JMHO[/quote?

So incredibility sad. I'm sure that Madison will be fine, but Peter is going to have so much to overcome with his family. I can just hear his mother now lecturing him.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:44 am

Have Hannah Ann and madi followed each other on insta all season or is that a recent thing? I’ve only just started following hannah Ann so I haven’t kept up with that side of it all sorry!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:00 am

Emeralds wrote:I think Madi will be the biggest 'winner' from this season as she corners the Christian influencer segment.

This was one of her goals from the start IMO.  Not hating on Madi - I don't really have feelings about her either way - but I don't think she ever wanted/expected to be F1.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:13 am

Kas_256 wrote:Have Hannah Ann and madi followed each other on insta all season or is that a recent thing? I’ve only just started following hannah Ann so I haven’t kept up with that side of it all sorry!

I think they've been following each other all season so it isn't a recent thing.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Emeralds wrote:I think Madi will be the biggest 'winner' from this season as she corners the Christian influencer segment.

This was one of her goals from the start IMO.  Not hating on Madi - I don't really have feelings about her either way - but I don't think she ever wanted/expected to be F1.  JMO
ITA. This narrative that sweet genuine Madison came on The Bachelor to find her God-fearing, faith-leading husband is utterly hilarious. If she had shared her values and beliefs with Peter on day 1 she would've been out the door, which is why she waited until he was emotionally invested in her to tell him IMO. 

From everything I've seen she doesn't actually have a full-time job or stable income. Her work with foster kids, while admirable, is a volunteer position through her church and is only a few hours a week. By coming on this show, she can just preach all day to her 1.8 million followers and eventually start a Christian mommy blog when she marries some guy from seminary school next year (or Luke P on BIP laugh out loud). Props to her, because she's basically set and will never have to work a 9-5 job for the rest of her life now. I just wish her fans would stop acting like the girl who commented "You're so genuine and real" on her own photo came on this show for any reason other than followers.

Please, TPTB. No more evangelical Christians/virgins/23 year olds who need daddy's permission for everything. I've had enough for a lifetime Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:54 am

Jolena wrote:
cheriee wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Peters commented on Madis post so at least they are amicable.

Yeah I said this in a couple of posts but if you look throughout the season, Peter would often go to Madi just to chill and get away from all the stress (other girls this season have said that Madi was really selfless and would be the person they'd turn to for help). I think there's a friendship there that he didn't really have with his other relationships. I also said that if they weren't together I could see them still wanting to be friends. I think that's the case. Even with them following each other and commenting on each other's posts.

And wow @atem people are trying to make that into a negative? The Prewett's just seem to have a sense of compassion and decency. I hope they're not getting sent hate. I even saw some sick person leaving hate on Madi's little sister's post. That's so twisted.  All JMO.

Someone please tell me why I cannot see that Peter commented on her post or her parent's comment on his post. IT's so frustrating. I went down the comments as soon as they put the posts up and went through all of them again just now and I don't see them . TIA

Are they still not showing for you @Jolena?

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska