SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:52 pm

@cheriee, If Tuesday night spurs Peter to put some distance between himself & his parents, it'll have been worth the trauma I experienced watching it. Ugh, who thought that was good TV? I think Peter needs some therapy too to help him establish healthy boundaries with his parents, be less of a people pleaser, and to learn relationship skills. I don't think he knows how to nurture a relationship without being OTT romantic. Hopefully he won't follow Peter Sr.'s example if the half-brother's allegations are true.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Emeralds wrote:@cheriee, If Tuesday night spurs Peter to put some distance between himself & his parents, it'll have been worth the trauma I experienced watching it. Ugh, who thought that was good TV? I think Peter needs some therapy too to help him establish healthy boundaries with his parents, be less of a people pleaser, and to learn relationship skills. I don't think he knows how to nurture a relationship without being OTT romantic. Hopefully he won't follow Peter Sr.'s example if the half-brother's allegations are true.

I agree, Peter would really benefit from seeing a therapist. There's a lot to figure out, and he's so entangled with his family that I don't even think he knows where to begin. The first step is moving out, and he really should already have done so. I feel like we all went through some trauma watching this unfold! I hope at least Peter takes some steps soon, he's never going to find happiness with anyone if he doesn't. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Emeralds wrote:@cheriee, If Tuesday night spurs Peter to put some distance between himself & his parents, it'll have been worth the trauma I experienced watching it. Ugh, who thought that was good TV? I think Peter needs some therapy too to help him establish healthy boundaries with his parents, be less of a people pleaser, and to learn relationship skills. I don't think he knows how to nurture a relationship without being OTT romantic. Hopefully he won't follow Peter Sr.'s example if the half-brother's allegations are true.
Could you share about those allegations? And I didn't realize peters sibling is a half-brother....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:25 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Could you share about those allegations? And I didn't realize peters sibling is a half-brother....

It appears Peter Sr. cheated on his wife with Barb. His half brother commented about it on SM.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Billysmom wrote:

I have posted about it in one of the threads here. Bottom line is Barb had an affair with Peter Sr while he was married and already had children. Peter Sr has no contact with those children because of Barb.

Peter will never have a good relationship with any woman unless he sets boundaries with his mother. Also, I can't imagine any woman would even think about a relationship with him after that display on Tuesday night.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:28 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Billysmom wrote:

I have posted about it in one of the threads here.  Bottom line is Barb had an affair with Peter Sr while he was married and already had children.  Peter Sr has no contact with those children because of Barb.

Peter will never have a good relationship with any woman unless he sets boundaries with his mother.  Also, I can't imagine any woman would even think about a relationship with him after that display on Tuesday night.

IMO

YIKES!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:00 am

Aha, can't help but wonder if the dynamic between Peter and his F2 in any way resembled the dynamic between Senior and his two wives....ie was the first wife the "one who didnt understand him, and who was not as into sex" while the new wife was seemingly the opposite??? [though as we've learned she's really just a b@llbuster....] j/k, well, sorta

How weird of the half brother to post about that. That alone speaks volumes imo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:12 am

Billysmom wrote:Aha, can't help but wonder if the dynamic between Peter and his F2 in any way resembled the dynamic between Senior and his two wives....ie was the first wife the "one who didnt understand him, and who was not as into sex" while the new wife was seemingly the opposite??? [though as we've learned she's really just a b@llbuster....] j/k, well, sorta

Yes, but Peter wasn't satisfied enough with HS (unless Pete's mom is ok with him cheating). HS seems nothing like his mom. Actually, Madi seems more like his mom (but for the crying) than HS to me as she is very strong willed. He's never had a serious relationship. Peter and HS didn't meet for an entire month? I don't get that and they all claim he can't go without sex for long. Rolling Eyes

I am just not getting the edit of the whole season. The entire time, it was more focused on Madi (who still didn't get as much time as the drama stuff) until the last episode where people are scratching their heads why he is in love with two women.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:43 am

atem wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Aha, can't help but wonder if the dynamic between Peter and his F2 in any way resembled the dynamic between Senior and his two wives....ie was the first wife the "one who didnt understand him, and who was not as into sex" while the new wife was seemingly the opposite??? [though as we've learned she's really just a b@llbuster....] j/k, well, sorta

Yes, but Peter wasn't satisfied enough with HS (unless Pete's mom is ok with him cheating). HS seems nothing like his mom.  Actually, Madi seems more like his mom (but for the crying)  than HS to me as she is very strong willed.  He's never had a serious relationship. Peter and HS didn't meet for an entire month?  I don't get that and they all claim he can't go without sex for long. Rolling Eyes

I am just not getting the edit of the whole season.  The entire time, it was more focused on Madi (who still didn't get as much time as the drama stuff) until the last episode where people are scratching their heads why he is in love with two women.

If we have to believe RS he cheated with Julia, a producer, and Kelley!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:54 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
atem wrote:

Yes, but Peter wasn't satisfied enough with HS (unless Pete's mom is ok with him cheating). HS seems nothing like his mom.  Actually, Madi seems more like his mom (but for the crying)  than HS to me as she is very strong willed.  He's never had a serious relationship. Peter and HS didn't meet for an entire month?  I don't get that and they all claim he can't go without sex for long. Rolling Eyes

I am just not getting the edit of the whole season.  The entire time, it was more focused on Madi (who still didn't get as much time as the drama stuff) until the last episode where people are scratching their heads why he is in love with two women.

If we have to believe RS he cheated with Julia, a producer, and Kelley!

Those are rumors and denied by Kelley. Why would she if she is close with HS? Makes no sense.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:58 am

Since it's a week today since the ATFR it's time to file this thread in the archive.

Please use Peter's General Discussion thread for all discussion.

Peter Weber General Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+87
Bobette
beader
blueblues
Longhornfan
mercieme
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
veg_out
Amberly
Luvstruck
iamreal2u