SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:49 pm

General Discussion thread.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:48 pm

https://youtu.be/707ZUsP1bQ0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:26 am

She has an IG story up and her parents sent her two rolls of toilet paper laugh out loud I feel ya girl. I’ve been to the store 3 times in the last week and no TP, bread or any canned goods. It is the TP apocalypse in LA. I just ordered a bidet.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:20 am

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1242709823185027073?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm

60 day Fiancé Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion 3806527698

I just can't warm up to that young lady. Glad she's excited about a special someone.

OTOH she says she's not going to be exclusive to anyone for a long time. What exactly does that mean when you're talking about someone you're excited about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:58 pm

@GuardianAngel It means you were never truly in love with the first person if you can give your heart so quickly. JMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:60 day Fiancé Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion 3806527698

I just can't warm up to that young lady. Glad she's excited about a special someone.

OTOH she says she's not going to be exclusive to anyone for a long time. What exactly does that mean when you're talking about someone you're excited about?
It means she likes the person but isn’t ready to jump into another relationship. When you’re hanging out with the person it’s cool & fun, but when you’re not hanging out, both of you are free to date other people etc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 pm

TBH, it's a struggle for me to believe that Hannah Ann and Peter were anything more than a default couple. Madi was gone, and either Peter or TPTB or both did not want the season to end without an engagement. Maybe H/P enjoyed a short-lived period of "bubble love" in the few weeks post-show, but it seemed, imo, more like two people talking themselves into a relationship that neither of them really wanted.

At some point, I think Hannah'll get a second chance at love in Bachelor World. Until then, wish her the very best. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:60 day Fiancé Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion 3806527698

Did Nick actually ask interesting questions or rehash what has already been said?  It seems like everyone can't say anything due to the ABC contract or am I off?

Probably wanting to go on BIP? But, they haven't even gone on a date yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:48 pm

atem wrote:snipped
Probably wanting to go on BIP?  But, they haven't even gone on a date yet.

Maybe. I just found it odd she's all excited and giggly about a certain person but made it clear she isn't going to be exclusive. What if the guy she's interested in is looking for long term exclusive, or what if there was someone interested in her and she's googly eyed about someone else. Maybe I'm old. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:snipped
Probably wanting to go on BIP?  But, they haven't even gone on a date yet.

Maybe. I just found it odd she's all excited and giggly about a certain person but made it clear she isn't going to be exclusive. What if the guy she's interested in is looking for long term exclusive, or what if there was someone interested in her and she's googly eyed about someone else. Maybe I'm old. laugh out loud

They haven’t gone on a date. If mystery guy listens to the interview it will be nice for him to know she is excited about meeting him. No need to put any more pressure on something that hasn’t happened at any level other than talk at a distance Smiley JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:15 pm

If that was the biggest take away, the interview seems like a rehash?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+14
LoveDovez
Stacia620
HavaDrPepper
Sprite
Astrobach