SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 pm

I think the interview was good. I just feel when I listen to her it's as if she took a Dale Carnegie course and knows what to say. She hasn't been on a date yet, but she already put it out there.

IMO she's young, she's cute, enjoy what you have, do your modelling or whatever makes you happy and earn a good income, sock it away, and keep some of your life private because now I'm sure she'll be bombarded with questions and speculation on who it is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the interview was good. I just feel when I listen to her it's as if she took a Dale Carnegie course and knows what to say. She hasn't been on a date yet, but she already put it out there.

IMO she's young, she's cute, enjoy what you have, do your modelling or whatever makes you happy and earn a good income, sock it away, and keep some of your life private because now I'm sure she'll be bombarded with questions and speculation on who it is.  

She does seem like a 'look on the bright side' type to me.  Plus, she got to ',win' then get to drag him on national television and even have his Mom cheer her on. Who wouldn't want that?

I have only seen small clips and Nick asked her if he brought Madison up and she said he said it was hard watching his scenes with Madison.  Well, even I knew that  Peter would talk about everyone, but Madison, unless it was a direct question.  Always with the 'America will fall in love' with  VF or HS.  But. nothing about Madison and NO ONE would ask Peter his opinion on Madi.

I want a real interview.  I want to ask Peter and Chris what they meant by the producers and no one knew what one of the final 2 ( it had to be Madi) was up to and it shocked them?  That Chris called it heartbreaking and Peter saying he wished he 'protected his heart more'.  Nothing is making any sense.  To me it was obvious Madi wasn't going to say yes to a proposal and Chris told Peter to go for HS.

There was no questions about how her and VF became so close. Why HS never got in contact with Madi. I mean, wouldn't you want to know what the heck happened for Peter to say it was hard watching scenes with Madi?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:14 pm

I read that HS did an Instagram Live with Nick.  It is interesting to see how HS is acting all flirty with Nick and Nick doing this with a 23 year old.  

It is also interesting to see how she is dealing with the break up with Peter vs Madi based on her short Instagram Live.  Not that I think it is wrong, just different.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:47 pm

atem wrote:I read that HS did an Instagram Live with Nick.  It is interesting to see how HS is acting all flirty with Nick and Nick doing this with a 23 year old.  

It is also interesting to see how she is dealing with the break up with Peter vs Madi based on her short Instagram Live.  Not that I think it is wrong, just different.

IMO the show is limited in portraying personality so what the edit does and doesn’t show leaves a lot of room for viewer fill-in-the-blanks. I always look forward to seeing post-show interviews and SM because people get to be their unedited self. In the IG live Hannah Ann made some good points about the Peter/Kelley situation.
Hannah Ann was with Peter in RL for 2 months; Madi was with Peter in RL for 2 days. Their situations were very different especially their breakups. What I think is the same is I imagine they are happy to not be with Peter LOL.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:I read that HS did an Instagram Live with Nick.  It is interesting to see how HS is acting all flirty with Nick and Nick doing this with a 23 year old.  

IMO the show is limited in portraying personality so what the edit does and doesn’t show leaves a lot of room for viewer fill-in-the-blanks. I always look forward to seeing post-show interviews and SM because people get to be their unedited self. In the IG live Hannah Ann made some good points about the Peter/Kelley situation.
Hannah Ann was with Peter in RL for 2 months; Madi was with Peter in RL for 2 days. Their situations were very different especially their breakups. What I think is the same is I imagine they are happy to not be with Peter LOL.

She was!?  I thought they didn't meet for a month?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:11 pm

atem wrote:
notarose wrote:

She was!?  I thought they didn't meet for a month?
When the breakup was filmed it was the end of January according to HA. Filming ended in November. The (almost) month they didn’t see each other was January considering they spent NYE together. Even so, in the time they didn’t see each other, they were still together.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:25 pm

I didn’t follow this season closely. So, did Peter and Hannah Ann have any SHV at all? How did sleuthers miss?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:49 pm

sdmom wrote:I didn’t follow this season closely. So, did Peter and Hannah Ann have any SHV at all? How did sleuthers miss?
Yes they had at least one I think as she mentioned wearing a blond wig.  We never catch them all, we usually just catch one or two a season which is enough to confirm F1.  They were together for NYE for sure,

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:48 am

https://youtu.be/aY0h8DhUNoA
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:23 am

@bluwavz Thanks for posting. You know I’m pretty bored if I watch that video, and I did! laugh out loud
It just confirms pretty much my impressions of her since the start where I knew she had a ‘ plan’ and that hasn’t changed. She’s very young and very THIRSTY for fame, exposure and what not. She is riding the wave but I’m afraid it will crash sooner then expected as I can’t see any ‘ modeling ‘ shoots happening anytime soon, and of course, she wants to ‘ host’,( follow in ASHLEY I footsteps maybe,) but not sure she has the background ( education ) and necessary maturity.
Every reply she gives to questions that pertained to Peter or the Bachelor is kind of cringe and this is not a broken hearted girl for sure. She’s maximizing her time and going forward with her plans. Except life is not exactly the same and IMO will not really come back that way anymore. We’ll see.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:05 am

Astrobach wrote:@bluwavz Thanks for posting. You know I’m pretty bored if I watch that video, and I did! laugh out loud
It just confirms pretty much my impressions of her since the start where I knew she had a ‘ plan’ and that hasn’t changed. She’s very young and very THIRSTY for fame, exposure and what not. She is riding the wave but I’m afraid it will crash sooner then expected as I can’t see any ‘ modeling ‘ shoots happening anytime soon, and of course, she wants to ‘ host’,( follow in ASHLEY I footsteps maybe,) but not sure she has the background ( education ) and necessary maturity.
Every reply she gives to questions that pertained to Peter or the Bachelor is kind of cringe and this is not a broken hearted girl for sure. She’s maximizing her time and going forward with her plans. Except life is not exactly the same and IMO will not really come back that way anymore. We’ll see.
JMOAA

I like her. Not enough to fan girl but I like that she refrains from bashing. Peter isn’t well liked so she could easily trash him but she doesn’t. She said what she wanted at AFR. Same when asked about Barb who is very unpopular yet Hannah Ann doesn’t bother to ride that negative wave either.
She might be thirsty but nothing much supports that. She was F1 so being interviewed a few times isn’t unusual. She was requested by the hosts who’ve interviewed her.
Definitely agree that she isn’t broken-hearted. Is Peter worth being broken hearted over after what has transpired? Clearly, at least according to the edit, he was invested in Madi yet proposed to Hannah. She saw what we saw plus his thinking about Hannah B and now hanging out with Kelley. All these things make leaving the past in the past after a short lived relationship reasonable.
Like with anyone from the show, I hope she does well moving forward. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:44 am

I like HA too. I think she came across well in this video and she was really well spoken on the BHH podcast. I happened to check her IG today and she’s posted a 10 day series on tips that helped her get through the breakup. She talked about trust and forgiveness and other ways to cope in hard times. I think she has a lot more depth and character than people realize at first. I hope things work out for her in LA. It’s definitely an uncertain time but hopefully her modeling career will pick back up. She’s hardworking, grounded, sweet and cute so I think things will be ok for her in the long run. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+14
LoveDovez
Stacia620
HavaDrPepper
Sprite
Astrobach