SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:53 pm

@Bobette rock nice job

My question in my head as I'm reading the posts is why would they choose someone random like that, but you answered my question. I can totally see your point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:32 pm

@Bobette Oh YEAH! Fantastic sleuthing again! :claphands

I obviously do not know anything from this girl, so thanks for the character contrast explanation, Ill be ready when she shows up! Sounds like she’s maybe a bit thirsty if she’s already following Tyler, Matt and Mike. Rolling Eyes

Any news on the first episode air date ? TYIA

ETA I’m thinking maybe Jamie would be a suitable match? laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Great thinking @Astrobach Jamie/Janey could definitely be a thing. Not necessarily a good thing, but a thing nonetheless laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 am

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:56 am

Still trying to find a match for these hands.  They look a lot like Glenn's, but in the long shot the man looks like he has dark hair?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Rxtqsaa

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 XU2fsku

Source

Glenn - Vein structure seems similar

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 U0Qnko6

Source

Jackson - SC fingers seem too long/thin to be his

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 SxJDw0a

Source

Jake - Too hairy

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Kl8F3zj

Source

Tommy - Veins don't match

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 JP9qLj3

Source

Can't be Matty, Ciarran, Alex or Timm (all have hand tatts). Can't be Niranga.  We need to find out which other guys were there...

Meanwhile the skintone of the girl suggests Mary or Sogand IMO.  Sogand was back fairly late and the gold dress would suit her.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Oek6ePq

Source

It can't be Renee, because the skintone doesn't match, and she has tattoos on the fingers of her right hand.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 7GLxwiC

Source

So, if Glenn and Renee are together, these must be his hands below?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 RWRrNLI

Source

It would make sense not showing the corresponding Lady Fingers because Renee's tatts would immediately give it away.

That would also leave room for them to be the engaged couple (the other couple are not wearing theirs on the right fingers).

So for the final 3 couples we might have:

Glenn (dark blue jacket) and Renee (not shown) - engaged?

Pale blue jacket and (Sogand?) - "committed"?

Dark skin men's ring and....?

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:31 pm

@Bobette bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698  Here we go AGAIN!

I just re - checked for the ‘enienth ‘ time the fingers from Mary’s pictures and the
Ones from Sogand’s and IMO it’s NOT Mary’s hands. Mary has longer, knotty kind of thin fingers and the nail shape seems different as well.
Sogand’s has smoother skin and the shape works, plus her nails in the previous S/C looks kind of chipped the same way. My guess is she’s not too worried or hyper conscious of her nails when on vacation.
Other point about the long shot, as far as women silhouette goes, the hair DOESNT seem to match MARY at all and I’m sure her back side, ( bottom) is more curvy than this even blurry one. The height is also a factor but with heels that’s much harder to compare accurately.
I get that Renee is now out of the running in this pairing because of tattoos, that one less...to re examine!
I can see what you’re saying about the male, being maybe darker than Glenn and maybe Jackson is another possible candidate...? The hands certainly show very pale blondish skin tone though. I trust these close ups more than the long shots, which are much easier to be affected by lighting, distance, blurryness, etc.

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:53 pm

@Astrobach We are on the same page. yes

I agree it could be Sogand in the long shot IMO.  Skintone matches, her return date of late Nov fits with her being a finalist, gold was her signature dress colour on Bach, and she isn't listed on Sportsbet.  

Who with though?  Maybe Jackson (at least his Dad would approve of her job laugh out loud) but the hands don't look like a good match, and Jackson is short and muscular while the guy in the light blue seems tall and lean.

Meanwhile Sportsbet really have me scratching my head.  They seem pretty convinced Ciarran "finds love", but we only see one men's ring being opened (and the hands are definitely not Kiki's!).

I did wonder if maybe he ends up with a dark-skinned International girl, but the way he was carrying on with Kiki post-show makes me think it's far more likely he didn't actually go through to the finale?  dizzy

So... none of the people on Sportsbet's list make it to the finale?  We know Abbie and Timm don't, and I can't see them paying out on Jamie or Britt's odds.  And they've had MONTHS to get their insider info.

Would it be legal to have a market where the "winner" isn't even an option? I guess they could - they took bets during the first 7 eps of Sophie's season when Stu wasn't listed. Seems dodgy though, even for them...

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5Ka6kjS

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:57 pm

@Bobette Scot with the one t, and Adam the diver are hand cleanskins. I'm fairly certain Scot was there, not so Adam.

Imo red chipped nails are not Sogand. Her nails are a beautiful, long natural shape. Red, chipped nails are quite short.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:01 pm

@Agent99 wasn't Scot single t galavanting around with Tara Maree from Matt's season while they were filming BiP, or was that before?  I'll go back and check...

I agree about Adam diver - his name is popping up on a lot of follow lists.  So is Belinda Love Coach but I'm not sure if she was there or is just networking.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 pm

@Bobette About Sportsbet... this is all wrong as we know! My feel is they still put higher bets on the MOST POPULAR / controversial candidates to draw attention before the show airs. And their insider could be lurking here too and getting info...it will be interesting to see if the odds change once it starts really airing! ( and WE have figured out MOST of the mystery couples) laugh out loud
hi
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:05 pm

@Astrobach the thing with Sportsbet is even if they are still disguising the finalists by not listing their names (I see no Glenn or Renee for instance), IMO their figures rule out Britt and Jamie, because Sportsbet would have made damn sure they wouldn't be paying out on odds of 4.50 and 5.50 respectively.  They must have solid info that those two didn't "find love", IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 pm

@Agent99 this was late Oct - a week before BiP filming started.  It was all fake IMO - just two desperado attention seekers - but if he knew he was going on BiP I don't know why he would have done this as it would make him look like he dumped her to go on the show?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 V2TTdbh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie