SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:33 am

@Astrobach the girl behind Jess is Britt H IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:35 am

@Bobette who is she, what season?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:36 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette who is she, what season?

She was joint F2 on Nick's season (no F1).  She does a podcast with Laura and said she wants to be an intruder on Locky's season (see here).  It appears she's got her eye on the role of Lead but I can't see it happening - she's nothing special IMHO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:38 am

@Bobette So she wouldn’t be the one at the ring ceremony then? ( with Glen possibly) the red nails girl is not her?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:39 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette So she wouldn’t be the one at the ring ceremony then? ( with Glen possibly) the red nails girl is not her?

Nope I don't think so - red nail girl is dark/olive skinned IMO and Britt is very fair.

I really want to know if this the same blue jacket man in both SCs, or two different couples? question

ie Is this couple:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YLic8cB

The same as this couple:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BS3jNPC

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Y43QNLL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:45 am

@Bobette ok, so I’m not go and spend time researching her hands...thanks!
That makes sense that I don’t recognize her, I haven’t seen that season. That’s Brooke season as well, right?
I’ll go back to watching Bach SA#5
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:47 am

Correct, and Brooke was closer to being F1 than either Britt or Sophie (his other F2) ever were IMO (something which Brooke pretty much confirmed on the last season of BiP when she said Nick told her off-camera he was planning to pick no one at the FRC, and then let her go at F3 to save her the embarrassment)

Interestingly, Sophie (Nick's other F2) went back to living her normal life after the show and distanced herself from the franchise, while Britt is absolutely milking every last second of her 15 mins of fame IMO, and Brooke, who implied the show did her dirty, still went on BiP last season so couldn't have been that annoyed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:33 am

Bobette wrote:Trying to confirm the girl here with the chipped red nails.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ERPoVwH

Source

Mary wears red nails but usually crap acrylic ones.  Danush and Sogand seem to wear light coloured nails and maintain better manicures (plus I don't think either were ever confirmed as cast?)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KmwTa18

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Y43QNLL

Source

It could be Glenn and Mary IMO - both are hidden in trailer as far as faces go.  But the long blurry shot looks more like Jamie (although there could be two guys in blue jackets at the finale...)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YpsSILE

Source

Who else could it be, any ideas?  I don't think Vakoo went...

I'm pretty sure Sogand was definitely there based on the screenshot of Jamie liking her comment I posted in the Media/SM thread.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:41 am

I also saw 2 blue jackets of different hue. One is clearly paler and has a white shirt with blue flowers,- that seem to be the very pale blond guy, Glen maybe - the other is a darker blue with a darker shirt...and yes with flowers as well. giggling they’re trying to confuse us! laugh out loud but I like a man who can wear flowers!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:45 pm

I tried looking at the cap with Helena and have no idea who that could be as I really haven't watched The Bachelorette since Desiree's season.  Sorry!  

I only know of any the most recent characters from reading stuff here and online.

Only one I can guess is Connor?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:21 pm

@atem Thanks for looking.  Connor was on last season and ghosted Shannon after the show so I doubt he'd be back.

@Astrobach Agreed - I think they are trying to trick us by putting two men in blue.  Also the rings don't match up...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:34 pm

Sorry, those red nails are grossing me out. affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie