SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:58 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Agent99 This is looking like Abbie, she has that outfit when she walks in . Her hair looks darker there, so unless she is lending her outfit to someone else...that’s her!
IMO

It's not the same outfit imo.  Abbie's doesn't have a ruffle around the top.

Hair doesn't look like Abbie to me - her hair would be a frizz factory in the Fiji humidity IMO. Possibly Renee.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 pm

Last edited by HEA on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:51 pm

When Ciarran gets up everyone is looking at him in that photo, except for the girl in white and Glen.  She seems to be looking in Glen's direction, who then stands up, presumably to confront Ciarran.  Gosh Ciarran throws too many hissy fits for my liking.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:12 pm

@Agent99 I wouldn't be surprised if Glenn is just getting up to walk away from the situation. He seems to smart/normal to get into a confrontation IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:28 pm

@Bobette oh for sure, I don't mean in an aggressive manner.  But I think he is a man, and will stand his ground.  Ciarran otoh is a drama queen imo.  I can't wait to see what it's about but imo it is between Renee and Ciarran and Glen.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:59 am

Getting back to this SC.  Did we definitively rule Vakoo out as a contestant?  Comparing finger shape and skin tone, Vakoo's hands seems like a better match than Mary here (Mary's fingers seem more tapered).  The fake nails might be throwing me off though.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 76b1de10

Source: Tenplay

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Tf3Duen

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 KmUxHAx

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:45 pm

@Bobette Oh. How I missed these ...The difficulty IMO is that we have mostly the thumbs on the preview screen, whereas these two IG photos show mostly the rest of their hands. Do you have other pix where we can see their thumbs more clearly? I agree that the nails are also not helping. Thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Vakoo was posting as if she was in South Africa working pretty much all through filming, unless they were all throwbacks from another time that she posted to make it look like she was there.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:49 am

Not sure how I missed this the first time but there is a quick flash of a second set of men's hands in the trailer.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 AL90MZ1

Source

So three couples in all, incorporating two pasty pale skinned men and two olive/dark skinned women.

All things considered, how about:

Glenn & Renee (Glenn in dark blue as per the new SC above)
Jamie & Sogand (Jamie in light blue, Sogand in gold as per blurry full length SC)
Mary & ....? (Crappy red nails)

@Astrobach there are no other shots of the woman with the ring. I still think it looks more like Vakoo's hands but it sounds like her Sth Africa posts rule her out (and I doubt TPTB would want to work with her again considering her diva behaviour on Matt's season)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:32 pm

@Bobette I agree with Vakoo being possibly black listed... it’s hard to see the whole hand, so it could be Mary.
Have we figured out that Niranga and Helena are NOT a couple?
I see Jamie and Mary more than Sogand... are we sure Glenn is with Renee ?
All up in the air for now...
I’ll have to take another look but I thought red chipped nails could be Sogand.
And I think they would not show 2 people from the same couple, we see two  men and one woman’s hand right?

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:09 pm

@Astrobach - On the SM thread there are some IG posts of Glenn at Kakadu the same time as Renee, Sam and Jarrod, so it does look like they're a couple.

Helena wasn't there long enough to end in a couple, though she and Niranga have exchanged IG comments post-show.  She probably friendzoned him IMO.

We see two female hands and two male in the trailer.  I agree they do not necessarily all go together and with 3 finale couples there are two hands not shown.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 L5Nd8lp

Hand A (male).  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 BSIef8l

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 AL90MZ1

Hand B (female)

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Xn7nBnK

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 V4aQBGw

Hand C (red chipped nails female) and Hand D (male pale skin).  Different rings to above

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 PUBZpBT

Another angle showing sleeve of Hand D

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QARnVAN

Hand D's body (same clothes).  Visible chest freckle.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 VIGuD0M

Probably Hand D and partner (unless it's someone else also wearing blue jacket).  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 XU2fsku

Source

Ciarran was back late.  If he made it to the end they wouldn't show his hands IMO because the tatts would give it away (same with Jess Brody).  

ETA:  I forgot about Britt W.  We suspected she stayed to the end but her hands don't match either of the finale girls holding rings.  Hmmm....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:04 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:ETA:  Hmmm.... What do we think?  It looks like the Fiji guy might have a moustache/beard scruff?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 SKJjU8T

snipped...

I've got a hunch it's Niranga.

You could be right @Agent99.  I went to Niranga's IG to find a pic to compare and not only does the profile/beard scruff look similar but it may even be the same shirt?  Or else one with a similar pattern IMO.  And yes would explain the IG exchanges.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 EXwGIOP

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 YWtASo7

Source

Shirt match for Niranga in latest promo:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 PRrDn0E

Source

... but WHO is the girl in yellow?!  question

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Y02wOGx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie