SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:14 am

@Doats yes IA he seems to be just as quirky as her. Obviously his family friends knew her too by their reaction.

What are the chances that TPTB didn't know they knew each other?

I'm sure we'll find someone out soon!

I don't know why they didn't show all the wedding's this week. Kinda not happy about that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:44 am

Love Miles and Karen! Brett was not a good choice at all. I feel for Olivia.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:49 am

I thought it was nice that both Olivia's father and stepfather walked with her down the aisle. It's a good thing when people can get along after divorce. It doesn't always work that way.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:09 am

Amani's family (including father and stepfather) also seem to be supportive, too. That is so good to see. I am hoping good things for Woody and Amani.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:24 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Woody and Amani are one of the couples still together, not only based on how cute they were but Lifetime IG has more pics of them then anyone else. (I hope nothing changes between them as it happens so often!)

https://www.instagram.com/mafslifetime/?hl=en

I'm glad Karen felt better after she had a chance to speak to Miles. He is such a sweet guy. He appears very genuine.

I have no use for Brett. He's a macho arrogant type, totally not interested in him at all.

So far my fav's are

Miles and Karen
Woody and Amani

I have to see more of the other two couples to form an opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:21 pm

So MAFS fan revealed which 3 couples stay together?
Who? Who?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:18 pm

provenceguy wrote:So MAFS fan revealed which 3 couples stay together?
Who? Who?

I'm not on social media so that puts me at a disadvantage. I tried googling "mafsfan season 11 spoilers" which gave me a few sites where I could find absolutely no spoilers.

Perhaps instagram may give further info...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:27 pm

provenceguy wrote:So MAFS fan revealed which 3 couples stay together?
Who? Who?

She revealed that by Decision Day, Miles and Karen, Woody and Armani are still together and Brett and Olivia are split. That's all she has reported so far. I think most of us are not surprised about Brett and Olivia.
Fingers crossed for the other 2. I really like them,

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:33 pm

From MAFSFan, Amelia and Bennett have a mutual friend and that is what they are shocked about. I think I would have the same kind of reaction. Too funny!!

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:24 pm

@Brill thanks for the info!

The spoiler was three couples stayed together, so I'm guessing one of the other two remaining that we haven't seen yet also stay together.

Yay for my favs Karen Miles Woody and Armani!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:30 am

Amelia and Bennett"s first dance:

https://screenrant.com/married-first-sight-season-eleven-bennett-amelia-dance/

GuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:12 am

@GuiltyPleasure thanks for posting. It will be interesting to see these two going forward. Looking forward to tonight's epi!

Am I the only one distracted by her underarms?

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Captur31

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure