SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:23 pm

atem wrote:
Emeralds wrote:I love that Madi showed a much less judgmental version of Christianity than most very religious people usually put forth. I truly felt like she was saving herself for marriage because it was what she wanted. She also didn't wear it as a badge of honor as some are prone to do. I also think it was very sweet that both she & her family showed support for Peter on IG. This fanbase is brutal & I'm sure her support meant a lot to him.

I'm also really glad they got the chance to have lunch & get a bit of closure. I believe there truly was love between them.

Yup. They even went on Mary Mykal's Instagram and spewed their hate on her pic of her and Madi.  

Just another reason I really don't like 'Bachelor Nation'.  IMO

Reddit was brutal to her for daring to do mission trips & try to help people. What is wrong with people? sad

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Someone reposted on Instagram a TikTok that Courtney (Peter's friend) put up with her and Madi doing the dance to Renegade at her baby shower.  Courtney is too cute!  LOL  Interesting that Madi was wearing something different than the top she wore with the Instagram story Courtney put up for her baby shower.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Here is the interview Chad Prewett did on a local sports radio show. He is the very last interview and unfortunately, he can't say their side of the experience on this farce show.

https://twitter.com/1055wnsp/status/1239508092103979008

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:11 pm

@atem Looks like the Prewett are more careful in honoring their contract then the Weber’s! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:03 pm

Astrobach wrote:@atem Looks like the Prewett are more careful in honoring their contract then the Weber’s! laugh out loud

Makes sense IMO since they seem more careful about honoring everything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:33 pm

@Sprite Exactly! You either HAVE morals and ethics Or you DON’T... clear to me that the Prewett are in a category of their own on that topic.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:39 pm

Nice to see this. Smiley

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 2 110dcd10

https://www.instagram.com/p/B90LnOHH1aj/?igshid=12entbdffaven

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 2 E7a04510
https://www.instagram.com/p/B90NeD2Ams8/?igshid=fz0jfhmw99yd
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:46 pm

@bluwavz Great post by Madi. I’m sure she is still recovering from all the events from last week.
OTOH hmmm  HA ‘s post... seems to be almost copied from something Madi would say. Envious of her followers and trying to ‘ adapt’ accordingly? I wonder...
JMO
ETA Oh, and that is posted RIGHT UNDER her entrance to Ellen’s show...ok. Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:19 pm

I have already said that I wanted HS and Madi to get along as they were friends while this crap show was happening. It's a weird situation, but both are nice people.

I just wish Madi got to say HER side in all this. It's not fair to me that she has to take the high road and say nothing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:23 pm

atem wrote:I have already said that I wanted HS and Madi to get along as they were friends while this crap show was happening.  It's a weird situation, but both are nice people.

I just wish Madi got to say HER side in all this.  It's not fair to me that she has to take the high road and say nothing.

Madi is a classy girl from a principled and honorable family. They are not about to get down in the muck with certain LA trash. She’s better than that and it’s behind her. No need to waste any more valuable time on stupid. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:31 pm

I feel like telling Mykenna that picture was taken before or a little after the show aired and this stupid series has affected Madi's spirit, heart and health.  I am sorry, but it has and for her to say Madi is 'glowing' just pisses me the hell off. But, I know she was just being nice.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:12 am

Ugh. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9sSTHuHD1H/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM