bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:15 pm

General Discussion thread for Peter.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57472
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds on Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:14 am

I'll be first! Smiley

I'll start it off with something positive about Peter. He decided when he was young that he wanted to be a pilot & he made that happen much younger than is typical. He said in one interview that he's never had a traffic ticket (except for cell phone use) because he knew it could affect his career so he's put thought into what he needed to do to achieve his dream. He mentioned on TMZ that he's going back to work on Sunday & I think it'll be very good for him. With all the people in this franchise that offer little to society other than IG posts, it's nice to see someone passionate about his career.

Emeralds

Posts : 221
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach on Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:36 am

@Emeralds Thank you for starting this thread in such a way! sign heart
It is also a big responsibility to have people’s life in your hands while traveling, he seems to take that to heart and is one part of his life that he can excel at by using his analytical skills and his good disposition.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 2572
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem on Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:45 pm

Courtney put up on her Instagram that the mission trip has been postponed to Fall 2020 and that Peter plans to still go.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24747
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:53 pm

@atem wrote:Courtney put up on her Instagram that the mission trip has been postponed to Fall 2020 and that Peter plans to still go.

Did anyone ask her if Madison is going?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3585
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds on Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:32 pm

I hope when Peter is ready that he’ll give his perspective on everything that transpired at the end of his season through ATFR, but I suppose that might be difficult without addressing production’s role in this disaster. I’m so glad that he & Madi seem to be on friendly terms. It seemed like to me that she genuinely was hoping to rekindle their relationship while Peter wasn’t & I think it was nice that they met off-camera & had their closure privately.

Emeralds

Posts : 221
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:28 pm

@Emeralds wrote:I hope when Peter is ready that he’ll give his perspective on everything that transpired at the end of his season through ATFR, but I suppose that might be difficult without addressing production’s role in this disaster. I’m so glad that he & Madi seem to be on friendly terms. It seemed like to me that she genuinely was hoping to rekindle their relationship while Peter wasn’t & I think it was nice that they met off-camera & had their closure privately.

@Emeralds I thought about that but I was thinking more it would be difficult for him because of his mother. No way would he say anything negative about her IMHO.

There have been other past contestants who have called out TPTB but since he is under contract, we probably won't know any more details for a long time.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57472
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:30 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Emeralds wrote:I hope when Peter is ready that he’ll give his perspective on everything that transpired at the end of his season through ATFR, but I suppose that might be difficult without addressing production’s role in this disaster. I’m so glad that he & Madi seem to be on friendly terms. It seemed like to me that she genuinely was hoping to rekindle their relationship while Peter wasn’t & I think it was nice that they met off-camera & had their closure privately.

@Emeralds I thought about that but I was thinking more it would be difficult for him because of his mother. No way would he say anything negative about her IMHO.

There have been other past contestants who have called out TPTB but since he is under contract, we probably won't know any more details for a long time.

We might get a little insight to the inside operation once Colton's book comes out. just saying.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3585
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:32 pm

@Jolena I was going to mention that but decided to wait and discuss in his thread.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57472
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:23 pm

I hope Peter is okay.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1216
Join date : 2014-12-20

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach on Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:28 pm

@Stacia620 I do too, but it’s highly doubtful. He has been through Hell and back...and is still living with his parents where he is not able to have any distance to process everything that happened. I am sure he is NOT really well, but is used to save the appearances and go about his business as usual. Which is only creating more anxiety, tension and pain IMO.


Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 2572
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:33 pm

@Astrobach I am feeling the same way about him.

I think he's a confused mess right now but hiding it all. I hope I'm wrong.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57472
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum