SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:37 pm

@Doggoneit I said it earlier, it’s a good strategy to IGNORE him, that will drive Peter even more bunkers...look at his IG, he put his ( made up) ‘Dance Off’ , on his highlights!
rofl Go ahead Tyler, stay in your lane! cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:51 pm

I think Matt would be a good choice for the first black bachelor., and if he wants it I think Hannah and Tyler would both be in full support . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:57 pm

Fan4life wrote:Oh, so I'm guessing the reason Kelley was not at the WTA, but was at the ATFR, is because she and Peter were already dating, and that he and Madison getting back together was just an act?
What I've been able to gather is once Madi left Australia Pete and Madi were never a couple. Once Pete broke up with Hannah Ann he started a relationship with Kelley.

Productions story line from the beginning was Pete the windmill guy falls for Madi the virgin. It all fell apart when Madi volunarity left the show. Production did everything they could to have the finale be about Pete and Madi to complete their original storyline.

It backfired for all involved. Pete went along with the facade. It brought out the worse side of Barb. Madi was hurt.

In hindsight the more appropriate ending should have been Pete got engaged to Hannah Ann. They broke up. Pete moved on to Kelley JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:08 pm

That’s the part that I can’t stand about the show. If Peter wants to be with Kelley, just let that be the ending instead of CH flying to convince Madison to see Peter as a surprise. I think they knew that would set Barb off so they'd get their drama. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 11 2292733854

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:21 pm

If this is really what happened, huge props to Madison for not shading any of them.  I'm ashamed I watch this show.  Didn't Peter tell Hannah a part of his heart was with Madison?  At what point did the Oscar aspiring performance kick in?????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:14 pm

When did Peter say he can't afford to donate to the charity in his IG? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:16 pm

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 11 71130d10
Viall Files

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:39 pm

Billysmom wrote:If this is really what happened, huge props to Madison for not shading any of them.  I'm ashamed I watch this show.  Didn't Peter tell Hannah a part of his heart was with Madison?  At what point did the Oscar aspiring performance kick in?????
I might be misremembering but I don’t think he did. I think he told HA that he couldn’t give her his whole heart but didn’t mention Madison. That jives with what HA said about Peter speaking to her father after the breakup and her father asked him if he was breaking up with her to pursue someone else and he told her father no.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Billysmom wrote:If this is really what happened, huge props to Madison for not shading any of them.  I'm ashamed I watch this show.  Didn't Peter tell Hannah a part of his heart was with Madison?  At what point did the Oscar aspiring performance kick in?????
I might be misremembering but I don’t think he did. I think told HA that he couldn’t give her his whole heart but didn’t mention Madison. That jives with what HA said about Peter speaking to her father after the breakup and her father asked him if he was breaking up with her to pursue someone else and he told her father no.

I remember it the same as you except for the “no” to Ranger Rick. I think Rick said Peter didn’t give him a direct answer.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:46 pm

notarose wrote:I remember it the same as you except for the “no” to Ranger Rick. I think Rick said Peter didn’t give him a direct answer.
The no was me paraphrasing but I think Peter’s answer to Rick was about just needing time to sort through his feelings, not about trying to going back to Madison.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:I remember it the same as you except for the “no” to Ranger Rick. I think Rick said Peter didn’t give him a direct answer.
The no was me paraphrasing but I think Peter’s answer to Rick was about just needing time to sort through his feelings, not about trying to going back to Madison.
yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:45 pm

https://youtu.be/qeKq9CBE7yQ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101