SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 11 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by dee Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:53 pm

@happygolucky Unfortunately, I knew his comment section will be lit up with super rude comments once it got out he picked up Hannah from the airport. The stans are too much. This is why I don't like shipping real people. I like Hannah and Tyler just fine and if they want to be together, that's fine with me. They're cute and provide nice content. But Tannah stans, who are really Hannah stans, are just too much for me to fully want to root for this couple. I just know it will be Tyler's fault if this relationship never fully develops or if they break up.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:05 am

I feel more for Olivia & the rest of them who have to deal with the constant accusations in their comments about not being nice enough to Hannah or being too friendly with Tyler etc. Brown bear did a live a few days ago & I heard the comments were really mean.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:29 am

I feel for Olivia and Kate (and insert any woman that is in Tyler's life in any capacity). The comments have been brutal. Olivia gets the most hate for simply being an influencer. But the stans are triggered with Kate since she's bff with Tyler and comes off as a super sweet and normal girl, she's just not Hannah laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:23 am

ReneeM wrote:I feel more for Olivia & the rest of them who have to deal with the constant accusations in their comments about not being nice enough to Hannah or being too friendly with Tyler etc. Brown bear did a live a few days ago & I heard the comments were really mean.

WTH! That sort of thing is completely illogical to me. If someone is a fan of Tyler, why trash people from his inner circle? If someone is a fan of Hannah why trash friends of the guy they are shipping to be with Hannah? If someone isn’t a fan of Tyler - get a life and get off his SM  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 11 2292733854
JMO it’s weird. And the fact that fans are commenting this way on the posts of a guy who’s mom just died is incredibly shallow.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:25 am

Yeah ... I agree with you all. Yesterday I actually called one out for insulting Olivia and claiming to be Hannah's fan. And the young woman has "mom" written in her bio and she didn't see anything wrong with "name calling" (but bless our souls if Hannah gets called the same) ... then there are "christian moms" (over 50s from the pics) who just love to underline how Hannah is more beautiful than the other girl ... just petty. And they are not the ones in ANY kind of relationship with Tyler and ARE women. That alone gets my skin crawl. No respect, no decency, no responsibility for the negativity they spread ... just demand and expect from others to give them the Notebook love story. Priorities.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-kLvOHjFgx/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:09 pm

^^^
I wish people would leave Tyler alone about Hannah. The comments on his post are out of line imo . I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t post much at all now the Hannah stans are just rude . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:28 pm

Hannah stans' rudeness is so off-putting that I don't even want to open his posts or follow live. And we are not talking about some teenage girls, but grown-ups who don't see how problematic their behavior is.

Once I've read here someone say that Tyler was/is disrespectful to older women ... and I don't agree. I've never seen him write or say something disrespectful out of the blue. But yesterday he called out one poster who not only offended him and his friends, but implied that he isn't worthy of Hannah ... and his response was How many cats she has?
And you know what ... people who aren't respectful to begin with can feel offended all they want, but not to criticize him for lack of respect shown. Grown women be dam***.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:52 pm

^^^
This obsessive critical stanning needs a name. How about being a Barbra? After all Barbra Weber excessively gushed about one person while being excessively cold toward another both of whom were not her choice to make.
Grown a** women sh*t talking in a box giggling = Barbra(s)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:03 pm

Fair point @notarose yes and I 2nd it. Also I don't want to put any blame on Hannah, since I don't believe these people are actually her fans, but just use her as an outlet for their own issues. Also no "answer" satisfies them to stop their actions, so I don't think Tyler or Hannah have any control over this following.  Barbra-s it is. Hugesmile
BTW Eminem wrote it right ... it's attention/confirmation seeking attitude of feeling righteous and worthy.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:41 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
I wish people would leave Tyler alone about Hannah. The comments on his post are out of line imo . I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t post much at all now the Hannah stans are just rude . JMO

I wish they would too! I don't understand why people can't take it for face value. I mean, Hannah went to Momma C's service, was apparently invited back again, Hannah stayed for over 2 weeks, did all kinds of cute things with Tyler and his friends, and even slept in Tyler's bed. Isn't that enough of a statement? I don't understand why people feel they are entitled to know every single detail of their personal life. I would think Hannah going to Tyler's and staying for over 2 weeks would be enough. duh
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Idk how it works for influencers who depend on SM engagement for their jobs. I don’t know if it’s feasible for him, but now would be a great time for Tyler to limit his comments to just people he follows. At least for a little while, because people refuse to not be psychos. They’re acting UP in his comment section. They’re doing way too much. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing