SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 15 of 55 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What's this about Nick's secret? I must have missed that.
We'll find it out next Monday. Hugesmile
Did Nick say something, or was it in a preview for next week? I totally missed where exactly and who said what. TYIA
CH said that about next Monday that Nick would tell us his secret.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:29 am

Amethyst wrote:I watched the first two hours and then lightly in the third hour.

My first season was Desiree's, so the only way that I knew Sean was as the "born again virgin," which I found off-putting. IMO if you want to be celibate, fine, but calling yourself a BAV is too precious for my taste. However I was charmed by him last night. I was especially impressed with how he handled sneaky little Tierra, giving her a very classy speech during her sendoff.

Catherine was spunkier than I expected. I liked their chemistry together and that you could quite easily see their love growing.

The thing I liked the best (and what I would like to see the show get back to,) was that there were so many thoroughly nice girls. It was also great to see how Sarah Herron got her start on the series, because I only knew her from Paradise.

@Amethyst Sean was not the one who called himself a born again virgin. That was the media or the show and then, as usual, they just beat you over the head with the phrase. Not his choice.

Yes. It was so clear that Sean had a great group of girls. It's been downhill ever since. Unfortunately with SM taking off, now most of them over act just to get noticed so they get those SM numbers so they can start shilling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:35 am

teachbeach72 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Did Nick say something, or was it in a preview for next week? I totally missed where exactly and who said what. TYIA

My guess~and only a guess~is that it may come out that he and Kaitlyn had developed a flirty relationship and that she jokingly asked him to come on The Bachelorette if she were to get it. It's been mentioned in several of his podcasts that they had been in contact and spoken to each other between the time she was let go from Chris Soules season until she was cast for Bachelorette.

I think that was mentioned during the season. We certainly knew about it. I hope it is something that we don't know, but knowing how the promote everything to be so dramatic and then it's a dud, I'm not holding my breath.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:51 pm

Sprite wrote:
teachbeach72 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:

My guess~and only a guess~is that it may come out that he and Kaitlyn had developed a flirty relationship and that she jokingly asked him to come on The Bachelorette if she were to get it. It's been mentioned in several of his podcasts that they had been in contact and spoken to each other between the time she was let go from Chris Soules season until she was cast for Bachelorette.

I think that was mentioned during the season. We certainly knew about it. I hope it is something that we don't know, but knowing how the promote everything to be so dramatic and then it's a dud, I'm not holding my breath.

Perhaps Nick will reveal he & Kaitlyn had sex 5x, thus trumping PP & Hannah’s 4x. Just kidding... 😂
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:23 pm

Maddy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:
CH said that about next Monday that Nick would tell us his secret.

Thank you, I missed that. I didn't hear CH say that at all.

teachbeach72 wrote:snipped..

That actually was sleuthed right here by our awesome sleuthers who picked up on that well before it aired or the media got a hold of it. After being convinced just by sleuthing, that something was going on between them, sleuthers actually further speculated / sleuthed he would be on her season, when by all counts the whole scenario at the time, sounded ridiculous, it happened. laugh out loud

Sleuthing always wins! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I watched the first two hours and then lightly in the third hour.

My first season was Desiree's, so the only way that I knew Sean was as the "born again virgin," which I found off-putting. IMO if you want to be celibate, fine, but calling yourself a BAV is too precious for my taste. However I was charmed by him last night. I was especially impressed with how he handled sneaky little Tierra, giving her a very classy speech during her sendoff.

Catherine was spunkier than I expected. I liked their chemistry together and that you could quite easily see their love growing.

The thing I liked the best (and what I would like to see the show get back to,) was that there were so many thoroughly nice girls. It was also great to see how Sarah Herron got her start on the series, because I only knew her from Paradise.

@Amethyst Sean was not the one who called himself a born again virgin. That was the media or the show and then, as usual, they just beat you over the head with the phrase. Not his choice.

Yes. It was so clear that Sean had a great group of girls. It's been downhill ever since. Unfortunately with SM taking off, now most of them over act just to get noticed so they get those SM numbers so they can start shilling.

Thanks for the clarification on the BAV attribution! I should have known.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:54 pm

I don't know why they are showing couples that didn't last. Does anyone else see value in that? Please share! I guess I'm the type that doesn't watch the same movie twice, this is sort of the same thing. Even though there was a proposal, it wasn't a happy ending.  hmmm

Nick Viall Says Reliving Failed ‘Bachelorette’ Proposal Was Like Mistakenly Waving At Someone, ‘But A Million Times Worse’

https://etcanada.com/news/656644/nick-viall-says-reliving-failed-bachelorette-proposal-was-like-mistakenly-waving-at-someone-but-a-million-times-worse/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:29 pm

@GuardianAngel
I think the point is to be entertained and there are a number of fun seasons that did not result in "happily ever after". IMO, People who find no pleasure in reading the same book twice, shouldn't want to re-see a season they've already seen, regardless. However, if I enjoyed the season, I enjoyed the season - it doesn't matter what happened to the couple longterm. Many couples who are early twenties in real life, dating and knowing each other for years don't last forever. Same with marriages. So the likelihood of these relationships lasting are pretty slim.
I just want to see the most entertaining seasons. For me, one has nothing to do with the other.
All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:03 pm

@GuardianAngel well you know I'm all for seeing Kaitlyn's season again but not sure how much I want to see the proposal again sad (even though I still have it saved on my laptop Embarressed! )I really hope they don't show the whole thing cause then Upset I do enjoy reading books and watching movies again so I'm fine with the repeats.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 1f49c

BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 pm

Well Kaitlyn said she will be watching tonight, so if she is I guess I can too!. BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 3552228123

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 1f49c

BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Ok whose watching tonight? I need a play by play and of how much of the proposal they show. BachelorNation - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 15 3552228123 so I am prepared for when I watch. giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 55 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers