SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 48 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorGOAT - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:48 am

I remembered watching, how much I liked Jillian on the show and she still has that personality. Fun to see Stephanie and Sophia again also.

I remember feeling really badly for Melissa that day but heard afterward that she knew they were breaking up. Jason probably hit the nail on the head when he said she was mad that it was about Molly. Melissa ended up getting some great perks post-show like being on DWTS twice and she thinks the breakup ended up helping her.

I really like Jason & Molly together. They had a really tough time post-show and got so much flack. I'm glad they were able to get past that and begin a great life as a family. Riley's a cutie, isn't she?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorGOAT - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:04 am

https://youtu.be/rhvJwWuZSR8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:42 pm

TheBachelorGOAT - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 48 155598_003-900x0
SOPHIA HOGAN, STEPHANIE HOGAN
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/jason-mesnick/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:57 pm

Mollie was so gracious last night and while Melissa tried to be at her level, I feel she came up a bit short. Don't think Melissa was accustomed to 'losing' and the embarrassment of being dumped on tv was harming her perfect little life. It's hard now to imagine Jason with anyone but Mollie! I really like Melissa and was rooting for her during the show but what a mismatch she was with Jason.

Jillian looks so good and her kids are the cutest of all. Her daughter Annie seems to have her spitfire personality, too! (Pulling Leo's hair! - LOL). I am surprised Stephanie appears to be single - she is lovely and I'm sure would have had many choices in dating. But seeing Sophia connect with Ty was really the beginning of a new generation of Bachelor family. Too cool!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Watched last night with my 30+ son and his gf. They hadn't seen this season and loved the older format. People sighed on without any interest in a SM career. And we laughed so hard at the mention of Jason's MySpace account! They found the cast less bratty and more sincere. But both felt Melissa knew the break-up was happening when she came onstage.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:35 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Watched last night with my 30+ son and his gf. They hadn't seen this season and loved the older format. People sighed on without any interest in a SM career. And we laughed so hard at the mention of Jason's MySpace account! They found the cast less bratty and more sincere. But both felt Melissa knew the break-up was happening when she came onstage.

I remember reading somewhere post show that she knew they were filming the breakup, but didn't know it was because of Molly, hence the pouting. IMO the rest was acting. She was picked up from the airport post filming by Ty...her ex, now husband, who she went on the show to make jealous, hence why her parents refused to be part of filming since they knew it was a farce...so I fail to see why she was so p*ssed. The only hurt was her ego, plus she made sure that she got plenty of perks as a result of being dumped while poor Jason had to go into hiding.

Funny, years later Ari did the same with way less negativity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:11 pm

TheBachelorGOAT - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 48 155598_013-900x0
TheBachelorGOAT - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 48 155598_014-900x0
TheBachelorGOAT - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 48 155598_016-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/jason-mesnick/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:13 pm

The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever!: Nick Viall (8/31)
Aug. 11, 2020

REVISIT NICK VIALL’S DRAMATIC SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE ON
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR: THE GREATEST SEASONS – EVER!,’
MONDAY, AUG. 31

Chris Harrison Virtually Visits With Nick, Vanessa, Raven, Corinne, Tayshia, Natasha, Kristina, Plus Other Bachelor Nation Favorites

“Nick Viall” – Nick Viall never gave up on love despite how challenging his journey became to find his soul mate. He was one of the final two men on both Andi Dorfman’s and Kaitlyn Bristowe’s seasons, yet never had the opportunity to propose. He had another chance to find love on “Bachelor in Paradise” with Jen Saviano from Ben Higgins’ season. He fell in love but their relationship didn’t ultimately end with a proposal. Despite his fears of rejection, he agreed to become the Bachelor and hand out the roses. Would his concerns prevent him from opening his heart one more time? Find out-on “The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever!,” MONDAY, AUG. 31 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

Nick was fortunate to have some of the most memorable women in Bachelor history join him on his romantic adventures. There was Alexis Waters who jumped out of the limo in a shark costume – or was that a dolphin? Alexis weighs in from her home to settle that dispute as she touches base with Chris Harrison. Chris will also check in with Kristina Schulman, whose tragic but inspiring adoption story touched Nick’s heart.

However, one of the most controversial women in Bachelor history made her mark on Nick’s season: Corinne Olympios. The pampered bachelorette, who still had a nanny, made enemies right from the start on one of the most outrageous group dates ever. One of the women, mental health counselor Taylor Nolan, attempted to school Corinne on emotional intelligence – to no avail. So it was destined that they ended up on an epic two-on-one date that was a battle for the ages. Who stayed and who went home? Both women will join Chris from their homes to continue the argument. Not only does Taylor have some stunning things to say, but Corinne has a surprise to share with Bachelor Nation.

Nick was faced with difficult decisions when it came to his final three women: Rachel Lindsay, Raven Gates and Vanessa Grimaldi. Nick’s visit to Rachel’s hometown results in an important discussion about interracial relationships. And while Rachel didn’t receive Nick’s final rose, she went on to become the first Black Bachelorette in franchise history and to find the love of her life – Bryan Abasolo.

Tayshia Adams (Colton Underwood’s season) and Natasha Parker (Peter Weber’s season) also check in with Chris to talk about the impact Rachel had on their experiences on the show and the importance of amplifying Black voices. They also look ahead to Matt James as the first Black Bachelor.

Saying goodbye to Rachel was very difficult for Nick, yet he still had one more woman he loved but needed to send home. Would he choose Vanessa, the special education teacher from Montreal, Canada, or Raven, the spirited stunner from Hoxie, Arkansas? Would he pop the question and would she say yes? Raven and Vanessa will share with Chris how Nick’s decision impacted both their lives and what has transpired since those emotionally charged days.

Finally, Nick himself joins Chris to share some behind-the-scenes secrets about his season and what he has been up to since the cameras stopped rolling.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/nick-viall/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:46 pm

Uggh bad timing on airing that season. hmmm I certainly don't want to rewatch Corrine.

Couldn't they air Des or Rachel's season? I want to see happy F1 choices!!!

How many epi's are left?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Uggh bad timing on airing that season. hmmm I certainly don't want to rewatch Corrine.

Couldn't they air Des or Rachel's season? I want to see happy F1 choices!!!

How many epi's are left?

I believe the original plan was to do 10 episodes. This would be episode 9.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:34 pm

TheBachelorGOAT - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 48 EfGq2vZXsAUsNy3
🦋 @tswiftsbt13
Molly should be a fortune teller at this point #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/Y0fAkCzPA3
https://mobile.twitter.com/tswiftsbt13/status/1293002441575804929?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:40 pm

I wonder if the last season will be Jaun Pablo's? Just to introduce feisty Clare and show just how serious she is about the process? Rolling Eyes

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers