SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:04 am

Not one of the greatest...the greatest. The only one who actually married the woman he picked.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:05 am

Sean hasn't aged at all!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sean hasn't aged at all!!

Love and happiness works wonders.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:14 am

I'd forgotten that crazy, sparkly Tiarra had gotten the first impression rose. I'm guessing next up...I'm vegan, but I like the beef.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:15 am

I notice Catherine getting a lot of camera time. Editing never changes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:21 am

There are times I hate being on the west coast. #stillwaiting

stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10 stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Family10stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel15stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 am

I had forgotten how awkward this whole record setting kiss date was.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 am

@lipsis awww sorry about that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:28 am

@GuardianAngel sokay boss! I'm used to it.

Sidenote: Lesley sent a cute IG story to Catherine today apologizing for what she was about to see. laugh out loud

stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10 stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Family10stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel15stillwaiting - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:31 am

Awe. He is such a good guy. Getting teary eyed at AshLee's adoption story.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:31 am

@lipsis oh my laugh out loud that is so sweet of Lesley!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:37 am

Sarah's b/f is a cutie!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers