SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:22 pm

@happygolucky Yes they asked for them to play spin the bottle, but with only tyler and hannah

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:35 pm

Tyler: Is this your first time cooking?
Hannah: Second.
cantstopl seriously Hanna? Where is ABC Food tour to film this ... she needs a cooking lesson stat

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Doggoneit the fans asked for a spin the bottle game? Or for the kiss video? And Tyler and Hannah give us Brownbear's tongue rotfl
Can I ask you something that might be related to Hannah's season when I didn't follow the threads. I'm reading on SM the comments of people that sign it "maria" - what's deal here, anyone?
Also another curiosity, I've never used or read reddit, but I see now that is an app and there are many topics open (google search) so I really don't know how is it appealing, I find this forum much simpler and easy to use  ... so of those of you who read it, are you following some special "group" and why these people that write there don't join "our" forum? Hugesmile

To my knowledge the from Maria was explained on one of the fans sites on Instagram. People were asking the same thing and Maria commented that she doesn't have her own Instagram account so she uses her husband's account. She's a big Tyler, Hannah fan.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh the egg cooking video 💕
We have to thank matt for giving us a glimpse of the most Tannah physical contact yet!!!! They are both just so happy in every video it’s really beautiful to see.

I think quarantining together is giving them such a great start to “whatever” this is. I also think their relationship is progressing quicker than maybe they expected, I think it would have taken them months to get to this stage if it wasn’t for quarantine.
I hope whatever they have going on they can maintain outside of this 🤞🏼

I can’t wait for the day they give an interview on when and how in the world they reconnected and we got to this point!!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Love that they’re giving Matt the best content to share on SM! He’s like the gateway for all of us fans to Tannah!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:43 pm

@Minney Matt broke the internet today!
Don't you know all of the bach nation podcasters are hitting them up!
Sort of just want them to ourselves in this little quarantine time.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:05 pm

@Kas_256 Quarantine is helping a lot of folks get close real quick! One of my sons has rekindled a relationship with a former gf and they FaceTime for hours - watch the same TV show, read a book together and discuss, cook recipes for each other, play trivia, etc. Amazing how easy it is for them to keep up with each other in what is a stressful time.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Ugh meanwhile hubby and I cannot.stop.bickering.  I'm too bossy, he says. Sheesh....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Billysmom wrote:Ugh meanwhile hubby and I cannot.stop.bickering.  I'm too bossy, he says. Sheesh....

Aaawww, sorry to hear that. (Separate rooms for you two. for you )

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Thank you @GuardianAngel for creating a Hannah and Tyler thread. And a huge thank you  to all the people that bring over their tik toks. Loving these two! Their tik toks are making me smile. rotfl
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Minney Matt broke the internet today!
Don't you know all of the bach nation podcasters are hitting them up!
Sort of just want them to ourselves in this little quarantine time.

Me too. Whatever this is I want them to have total control over it and not allow TB or TPTB from anywhere exploit it. Share what and when they want!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:17 pm

@Minney I think the lack of CH, TPTB and handlers is exactly why Hannah and Tyler look this happy. Without a script to follow they can just sit back, have fun, release videos that they have control over, and delight in a lack of enforced storyline.

Good on them. Hope things work out the way THEY want.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl