SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:27 pm

It could be as simple as this friend, Marshall, decided last minute to return to Alabama and asked if Hannah was interested in driving back with him.

When she made the comment about the 19th, this was probably not even a thought in their minds. With the stay at home order finally being issued, Marshall may have felt it be a good time to go be with his family. And, I can see Hannah thinking that it might be good to be with her family as well, especially if her brother would get out of his treatment in the near future. In a way, it warms my heart to know that she had someone in Jupiter that she actually knew besides Tyler and QC. A little piece of home in a strange place.

If nothing else, I think they will be great friends. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't talk daily even now. She is someone that he can be serious with. The rest of the QC are those that he can have the good times with during these crazy times. And, honestly, I think it will be good for Hannah to get away. The girl does like her alone time and it has probably been hard for her to get that in the Cameron house.

The other thing is I don't think either of them actually thought she would be there this long in the beginning!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I think she went back home just to be with family, I think she was probably aware the Stay At Home Order was being made today and decided to leave now.  I agree @Miyala that she still seemed happy to be there so I don't think it has anything to do with her and Tyler being on the "outs"

I don't want think her leaving has anything to do with her and Tyler's relationship and it probably dosen't  ,but why not make mention of it themselves instead of Matt having to do it. no idea  
I agree that was odd.  I am surprised Hannah didn’t just say, I am leaving FL while I can to be with my family.

I agree, for me it's odd, but then again she didn't make any statements about going and staying there, nor did either make any comments about their relationship. Matt seems to be the liaison since she's been there with anything to do with their relationship. I can only imagine how frustrating it could be to have everyone commenting on your relationship status 24/7. It seems if they put anything remotely flirtatious or something positive that they are together, they get bombarded with questions of "Are you together" or "why are you sleeping in the same bed" Then if they keep a little distance, everyone is asking "what's wrong, are you fighting". It's a no win situation.

But with things getting more serious with the stay at home orders, I can see why she wanted to leave to be with her family. Maybe it was just easier to say nothing than possibly add more fuel to the fire... to put more out there for people to dissect every word, facial expression and body language.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:45 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I think she went back home just to be with family, I think she was probably aware the Stay At Home Order was being made today and decided to leave now.  I agree @Miyala that she still seemed happy to be there so I don't think it has anything to do with her and Tyler being on the "outs"

Oh I 100% agree. I think Tyler was prob sad to see her leave and go back to Alabama. But he understands that she needs to be with her family at this time. I also 100% believe they are in a relationship or exploring one. I have no doubt they are in contact with each other via FaceTiming, texting etc. Now once this whole thing is over, it will be fun to watch and see the next time they get together. Maybe he goes to LA or she goes to Florida or New York City. Just have to wait it out. I personally am so glad Matt is their spokesperson! He is a good one for sure!! Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698 Having spent all this time together tells me they love each other’s company. The QC will not be the same.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:24 pm

Did anyone watch the work out video today? Did they mention HBs absence in that or did they all ignore it and the only one who will say anything is Matt?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:42 pm

@Kas_256 I watched it, but the comments asking and talking about Hannah really irritated me (yes ... I'm really starting to dislike some of her "supposed" fans), so I got out and prefer to watch it later, without all the comments.
As far as I know there was no mention of Hannah, but Matt apparently posted the prerecorded video at the same time. (Don't follow him, so not sure when he actually posted it).

I actually enjoyed their workouts from the beginning. Yes, it was a way to sleuth something more, but mostly it was for the vibe and the activity for me, so I will continue to follow it. Today they were all pretty serious in doing their exercise with no slacking and fooling around.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Kas_256 I watched it, but the comments asking and talking about Hannah really irritated me (yes ... I'm really starting to dislike some of her "supposed" fans), so I got out and prefer to watch it later, without all the comments.
As far as I know there was no mention of Hannah, but Matt apparently posted the prerecorded video at the same time. (Don't follow him, so not sure when he actually posted it).

I actually enjoyed their workouts from the beginning. Yes, it was a way to sleuth something more, but mostly it was for the vibe and the activity for me, so I will continue to follow it. Today they were all pretty serious in doing their exercise with no slacking and fooling around.

I posted a link to Matt’s story a page back. It was shortly before the workout.  I think he did it to try to stop questions on the live feed.  But it didn’t work.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:20 pm

JMO if they posted vids on IG using the “friends” feature then only their friends and family would have been able to see.
JMO they posted publicly so hello fans - then rag mags started using them as click bait.

So many people are staying home now so there are more eyes on SM for longer periods of time because ... bored, but of course others are invested. The advice to ignore comments on SM has been passed along by alumni from season to season to season for a reason. Most but not all fans set their own reasonable boundaries.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Coming off of Peter's failed season I will admit, for me Tyler and Hannah were very entertaining to watch while sitting here in quarantine. :yes: I think it gave the fans something to look forward to each day., for me it was like what will Ricky and Lucy do next. cantstopl Hope she got home safe and I hope we see them together at some point again in the future. jmo Like the old saying goes " if it's meant to be it will be" and they will be stronger together and if not ,I have no doubt they will both do well individually .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@Kas_256 I watched it, but the comments asking and talking about Hannah really irritated me (yes ... I'm really starting to dislike some of her "supposed" fans), so I got out and prefer to watch it later, without all the comments.

I posted a link to Matt’s story a page back. It was shortly before the workout.  I think he did it to try to stop questions on the live feed.  But it didn’t work.

I had seen matts Story and saw the first couple of minutes of the live workout and saw all the questions about Hannah’s where abouts.
Honestly the best way to stop all the questions and speculation would be for someone to have addressed it in passing in the live. “Hannah went home last night guys to get back to her family while she could, she won’t be in the workouts anymore”
Not addressing to only makes it worse with people asking every single second what happened and why she left. I actually think TC loves the speculation and attention it’s bringing him.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:38 pm

@HavaDrPepper It is my understanding that Marshall is a family friend from Tuscaloosa in a band. He was in Jupiter and Hannah caught a ride home with him. Patrick follows as well.
This is an ever evolving story....so, I don't know accuracy, but this is what I understand....AT THIS MOMENT.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 pm

LaineyG wrote: snipped I personally am so glad Matt is their spokesperson!   He is a good one for sure!! Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698 

Late to the party of cheering on the Matt/Hannah friendship. Hearing his gentle tone with her and seeing his protective, supportive, and sweet way with her got me excited to watch him if they ever film Clare's season. He seems like a good egg who'd make a good Bachelor someday. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 pm

veg_out wrote:
LaineyG wrote: snipped I personally am so glad Matt is their spokesperson!   He is a good one for sure!! Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698 

Late to the party of cheering on the Matt/Hannah friendship. Hearing his gentle tone with her and seeing his protective, supportive, and sweet way with her got me excited to watch him if they ever film Clare's season. He seems like a good egg who'd make a good Bachelor someday. PINKHEART

I totally agree ,and he'll start out with a hugh fan base because of Tyler and the ABC tours that they run together. Im sure ABC has their eye on him for 1st MOC for the lead. I think he would make a great Bachelor. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587