SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Jolena wrote:
veg_out wrote:
LaineyG wrote: snipped I personally am so glad Matt is their spokesperson!   He is a good one for sure!! Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 3806527698 

Late to the party of cheering on the Matt/Hannah friendship. Hearing his gentle tone with her and seeing his protective, supportive, and sweet way with her got me excited to watch him if they ever film Clare's season. He seems like a good egg who'd make a good Bachelor someday. PINKHEART

I totally agree ,and he'll start out with a hugh fan base because of Tyler and the ABC tours that they run together.  Im sure ABC has their eye on him for 1st MOC for the lead. I think he would make a great Bachelor. jmo
Agreed, but I am having a hard time picturing him with Claire to get the fan base needed.  But I am sure he will stick around a while.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by SeekAny Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:30 pm

I just love Tyler and Hannah. Can I say that? Everything they went through this past year and here we are getting to watch them be there for one another. It would have been so easy to let pride get in the way. Gigi, Jed, Peter... so many outside obstacles, but what it shows me is the connection we witnessed last summer was genuine. It was special. And as Hannah stated perfectly once, Tyler and I, want to be in each other’s life, we just haven’t figured out what that means yet. I think they’re figuring it out.

The dynamic we witnessed w her and Matt and her and Ryan, I mean that was precious. His people are her people. And does she light up a room or what?! Every single video we got was made ten times better when Hannah was in it. She’s just got something magnetic about her.

Honestly, I haven’t seen Hannah this happy since she’s been on my screen. There were moments w this group that she just smiled so big and laughed so freely, that I was so happy for her.  

And although we didn’t get to see much of it, there were moments w Tyler on camera, when he was leaned in on her during the eggs and the way he pinched her side playfully and told her she was killing it, that lead me to believe the great stuff was happening off camera, the way it should.

It’s clear they want to keep their relationship aspect private for now. They’re young and they have two separate home bases, so there’s lots to work through.. but if I had to wager... this isn’t the last we’ve seen of them together.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:44 pm

I'm kind of disappointed we wont be getting anymore silly videos of Tyler and Hannah, it was something I looked forward to. Also, I really enjoyed getting to see more of Matt, I was a little on the fence about him before, but I can honestly say, I really like him....a lot. I would love him as the next Bachelor!

I think Hannah just had an opportunity to go home, without having to fly or rent a car and drive on her own. Things are going to get worse the next couple weeks. I think this is taking longer than what Tyler or Hannah may have expected, she had an opportunity to go home and she took it. Tyler seems to be in good spirits today, so that's a good sign. Also, Matt's seems very protective of Tyler, so if there was "anything wrong", I can see him sticking with Tyler, and last night, he was hanging with Hannah. It'll be interesting to see if Kate or Olivia are there as much now that Hannah is gone. In Matt's IG story, he and Ryan are out buying a basketball hoop, so I have a feeling it's going to be more "guy stuff" going forward.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@HavaDrPepper It is my understanding that Marshall is a family friend from Tuscaloosa in a band. He was in Jupiter and Hannah caught a ride home with him.  Patrick follows as well.
This is an ever evolving story....so, I don't know accuracy, but this is what I understand....AT THIS MOMENT.

He was with his girlfriend so must have been hard for him to leave. He prob just wanted to get back home. And like everyone as already said, Hannah jumped on the opportunity. I’m sure she was torn but prob wanted to be with her own family. I totally get that and whoever said we have not seen the last of Tannah, agree 100%. Hugesmile

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:53 pm

I’m not sad at all. Before the last few weeks I never thought we’d ever see Tyler & Hannah hang out again, much less live together for weeks on end, so it was fun while it lasted. But she was always going to leave at some point. I’ve been operating under the assumption that after Hannah left (whenever it was) we’d never see them together again so no idea. I’m setting my expectations so low they’re nonexistent & if I end up being wrong it’ll be a pleasant surprise instead of disappointment.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:59 pm

I like Tyler. I'm mostly indifferent to Hannah. I think she has a good heart and is probably a cool person but she's never interested me even a little. Hannah and Tyler together is cool if that's what they want but it's not something I actively root for or against.

That said, a small part of me hates Hannah and Tyler together because of everything else that comes with it. And I almost want to go back to the days when Hannah's fans decided Tyler was "the evil" for not rushing back to her and Hannah was persona non grata to Tyler's fans. Because what the combination of the two brings is just um, yeah. I'll just leave it at that.

Also, for what it's worth, while I do think Hannah and Tyler played up the coyness of their relationship status for the attention it got them, I also do think their status is as Facebook would say, "complicated". So they can't say they're together because technically they're not but it's definitely not completely platonic.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:56 am

https://instagram.com/stories/hannahbrown/2278164360970731894?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=2dbh6hlni15m

What’s everyone else make of this.
“Definitely not at my best right now....” I get she’s exhausted from the huge drive but just not sure if she’s just referring to eating badly and food or if there’s more going on? 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:01 am

Hannah just did a IG story. She is going live with Alan tomorrow at 1:00 EST to dance . I can't make out if she's happy or sad. She said " there's alot of rough times going on around here" Have no idea what that pertains to. no idea and on her story she says "I blame matt James" . Did anyone else see it? any views ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:03 am

Jolena wrote:Hannah just did a IG story. She is going live with Alan tomorrow at 1:00 EST to dance . I can't make out if she's happy or sad. She said " there's alot of rough times going on around here" Have no idea what that pertains to. no idea and on her story she says "I blame matt James" .  Did anyone else see it? any views ?

Haha yes it confused me too. I think she’s sad but I don’t know if it’s about the state of everything going on around her or if it’s specifically related to her and possibly TC.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:05 am

She's talking about her bad eating habits the last few days and she blames it on Matt. I don't get any vibe from her besides being exhausted. I don't think there's any falling out with her and QC, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:25 am

Kas_256 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Hannah just did a IG story. She is going live with Alan tomorrow at 1:00 EST to dance . I can't make out if she's happy or sad. She said " there's alot of rough times going on around here" Have no idea what that pertains to. no idea and on her story she says "I blame matt James" .  Did anyone else see it? any views ?

Haha yes it confused me too. I think she’s sad but I don’t know if it’s about the state of everything going on around her or if it’s specifically related to her and possibly TC.

I just watched and she seems so tired. Can’t believe she is dancing tomorrow. I agree with whoever said their relationship is complicated. If they were just friends (imo)they would say that no problem. No need to “not comment” if they are just friends. Seeing her tonight just shows the stark contrast of her beautiful, carefree smile when she is with Tyler. Definitely didn’t see that smile tonight. Like I said, she is tired and run down but I also believe little Miss Hannah is missing a certain someone in Jupiter. :yes:

Hope
She gets some rest. I watched Tyler go live a couple hours ago and fans are still asking where is Hannah and tell us you two are dating. He must be so sick of it but it confirms to me that they have something going on. So easy for him to say “she is my good friend” or “we are just friends and I love the girl” but instead he avoids and ignores the comments. Very telling imo. Going to have to wait a little while for these two to be together again. Hopefully in a month but people Need to do their part and stay home.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:37 am

@LaineyG Sorry, I wish, but definitely not in a month. I think we're looking at lock downs going into at least June. Took Florida 85 years to finally issue a state-wide shelter at home orders. I expect them to get a huge hit soon. Alabama is getting a surge as well. Tyler's for sure staying in Florida for the entire summer as NYC is decimated right now.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587